Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We're not lonely

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
We, as human beings are social creatures. Social animals are creatures greatly interactive with other members of its species, with an individual animal's success highly dependent on the overall cohesion and propagation of the group. This means that we depend on one another for survival and the continuity of our own species.
Let's examine Chads and Stacies. They depend on one another to thrive among social groups and alse, to breed more chad and stacies in the future. This ensures that their species continue to exist in this universe.
Now let's reflect this concept upon ourselves. We incels are a people, with like-minded ideologies and we participate in a similar type of lifestyle, inceldom. To ensure that our kind continues to exist in par with the others, we establish this site in hopes that the number of subscription keeps on increasing. This is evidence of our undying race as subhumans and we will continue to thrive along with the other species. Keep in mind, that we are a different species than other human beings. Possesing the knowledge of the Blackpill has ascended us to a whole new level which allows us to examine society with our keen mind.
We live a different lifestyle than the rest. Romans 12:15 states the following:
"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn."
Therefore, while Chads and Stacies are having the tine of their lives fucking one another, we incels lurk within this site, succumed to each of our own depression. But we have each other. We are battling our own demons along with other incels as well. Fear not fellow subhumans, we WILL win this war.

P.S. word of advice, don't underestimate the potency of a 1000mg edible cookie

But im lonely hahahahaha

1*cLlRwTC30-t6VJe8R-v3bQ.jpeg

I will never be 100% lonely as long as I have my dog c:

If I'm not lonely then why do I always feel like shit