Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Darwin was right all along...

panteraslayer1

panteraslayer1

Greycel
The world is achieving Galton's selective breeding without it being forced by governments and conglomerates.
It's brutal, the human race is biologically destined to improve over time. Only having our genetic superiors reproduce and have the inferiors denied of lineage is sadly the only way we will improve as a species.
It's not foids, Gates, or WEF. Its simply mother nature.
This is the grim reality for us, nature is actively trying too weed out the weak and malformed genes.
Accepting it and working in a coal mine to serve the superiors is our best bet to advance as a species.

I’m not buying it just remove their rights

I dont know, humans seem dumber by minutes.

Bro, maybe go outside sometimes, because you are completely wrong.
It's not the genetically superiors who reproduce. It's not the wealthy, intelligent, goodlooking business men and women.
The people who reproduce are the low income, low intelligence, unemployed, ugly ethnics who don't even know what a goddamn condom is or don't want to use it because some invisible man in the skies told them so.

We're experiencing the EXACT OPPOSITE of darwinism. Genetically inferior people are reproducing like rabbits, while genetically superior are only having sex for pleasure, but cannot or do not want to afford children.

Another cuck thread
BDSM tier defeatist masturbation
LoL I literally written about it...and he passes many points!

The people who reproduce are the low income, low intelligence, unemployed, ugly ethnics who don't even know what a goddamn condom is or don't want to use it because some invisible man in the skies told them so.
The UK governement pay English (Poor, Mentally unhealthy) people to have Children. The Government only do it to fight back against Mass Migration and for Economy in my opinion.

Edit: Also anti-diversity Politic votes

LoL I literally written about it...and he passes many points!

Yeah psyop all written in dem walls!!
Confused Harry Potter GIF

:feelsLSD:

Oh please nigga, aslong as genetic defects like Shauna Ray continue breeding, there is no natural selection in the dating world lol

Everything seems so pointless. Whats the point of everything, when the only goal is reproduction and surviving ? Life is basically a 24/7 mogging contest

Everything seems so pointless. Whats the point of everything, when the only goal is reproduction and surviving ? Life is basically a 24/7 mogging contest
It is simply Hell.

Oh please nigga, aslong as genetic defects like Shauna Ray continue breeding, there is no natural selection in the dating world lol
Thats the issue:

Sub7 men: gets mercilessly kicked out of the gene pool

1/10 deformed, autistic, extremely short foid has no trouble finding a partner to procreate with

That makes like 0 sense

The main attributes useful in current world is intelligence but that is not what people breed for outside of Invitro.

That makes like 0 sense

The main attributes useful in current world is intelligence but that is not what people breed for outside of Invitro.
Because human mind is still very primitive and i dont think that will ever change

Saying there is no natural selection in the dating world is retarded as fuck. Chad can rape and pillage all he wants and foids will be crawling back for more.

That makes like 0 sense

People aren't even breeding for physical strength either, otherwise the top super heavy Olympic lifters would be ultra chads.

Its not for intelligence or strength, it's for looks.

Bro, maybe go outside sometimes, because you are completely wrong.
It's not the genetically superiors who reproduce. It's not the wealthy, intelligent, goodlooking business men and women.

We're experiencing the EXACT OPPOSITE of darwinism. Genetically inferior people are reproducing like rabbits, while genetically superior are only having sex for pleasure, but cannot or do not want to afford children.
High IQ. It's the same with white people saying black genetics are superior to white because they're more muscular, but in fact the strongest strongman are white

People aren't even breeding for physical strength either, otherwise the top super heavy Olympic lifters would be ultra chads.

Intelligence is factor. It might be correlated with facial attractiveness...

Saying there is no natural selection in the dating world is retarded as fuck. Chad can rape and pillage all he wants and foids will be crawling back for more.
There's nothing superior about Chad besides looks, doesn't natural selection state only the smartest & strongest survive? How many Chads are Nobel Prize laureates? So jawlines & feminine Tik-Tok boys = superior genes now?

1/10 deformed, autistic, extremely short foid has no trouble finding a partner to procreate with
And they put those genes right back into the gene pool, doesn't sound like natural selection to me, rather foids being less horny & more picky

Fisherian runaway travesty.

harry potter laughing GIF

And they put those genes right back into the gene pool, doesn't sound like natural selection to me, rather foids being less horny & more picky
Always funny how these supposedly educated foids justify their Chad obession with muh improving the gene pool but dont think for a second if their own genes should be passed on

Always funny how these supposedly educated foids justify their Chad obession with muh improving the gene pool but dont think for a second if their own genes should be passed on
They control the future, sperm can be stored, a womb cannot

They control the future, sperm can be stored, a womb cannot
This might change in the future but it wont make our desire for female companionship disappear

You'll feel better after you kill yourself

The world is achieving Galton's selective breeding without it being forced by governments and conglomerates.
It's brutal, the human race is biologically destined to improve over time. Only having our genetic superiors reproduce and have the inferiors denied of lineage is sadly the only way we will improve as a species.
It's not foids, Gates, or WEF. Its simply mother nature.
This is the grim reality for us, nature is actively trying too weed out the weak and malformed genes.
Accepting it and working in a coal mine to serve the superiors is our best bet to advance as a species.
He's dead wrong.