Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We're being used as objects of popularity.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
Normies are using us. Look at all those vlogs, tweets and blogs by normies. People who otherwise get 2-3 views are exploiting our names and spreading lies against us to get famous. We're like easy and cheap way of popularity now. Write any shit about incels and shallow people will automatically believe it. I actually saw how in different videos they cherry-picked the ugly looking threads to spread lies against us.
I've urged the admin and moderators before to make threads accessible upto users only and rating megathread accessible to users with at least 100 posts. But, they ignored my requests and see what's happening. They're invading our privacy constantly,calling us sick,delusional,disgusting human beings. Even slutty stinky femoid organisms are making money on our names. I cannot take a screenshot due to some technical problems, otherwise I'd show you all what I just saw. As a demo, you can go to YouTube, type "incels",select results for "today" only and see how they're making fun of us to earn money everyday. Admin and mods, you need to take strict actions on it.

A normie I know from uni told me that people talk about incels all the time IRL

A normie I know from uni told me that people talk about incels all the time IRL
It feels nice tbh. A group of mere 10000 people is the talk of 7 billion cucks of humanity.

It makes me feel all nice and warm on the inside, maybe we can all statusmaxx our ways out of here
Already seen my posts being mentioned in 2YT videos and being called,"fucked in the head" , I think we may become more popular than Hollywood stars soon.

Already seen my posts being mentioned in 2YT videos and being called,"fucked in the head" , I think we may become more popular than Hollywood stars soon.

LMAO yea it's fucking crazy we're like under a spotlight.

man we just tell it how it iz and dey can't handle it

Cant handle the fire stay away from the kitchen.

Mods should really limit what guests can see tbh. Only allow guests to view the best blackpills so they can't rake in money and views by 'exposing us'. They have the blackpill archive section up, so take advantage of it.

That's the high IQ thing to do

Mods should really limit what guests can see tbh. Only allow guests to view the best blackpills so they can't rake in money and views by 'exposing us'. They have the blackpill archive section up, so take advantage of it.

Completely agreed.

Daily reminder a normie named Cuestar makes videos of incels from the Ratings Megathread

It's so fucking over for me tbh, and anyone else who EVER posted there and didn't remove it.

Daily reminder a normie named Cuestar makes videos of incels from the Ratings Megathread

It's so fucking over for me tbh, and anyone else who EVER posted there and didn't remove it.
I made that request of limiting mega thread to users with at least 100 posts only after watching his videos. I'm pretty sure he's an incel looking subhuman making fun of us , only to get laid with retarded femoid organisms.

Yeah, he nitpicks the mediocre looking people too. What a scumbag.

Prepare to be in one of his videos and have dumb virtue signaling girls say 'they're all cute', or some bullshit like that. When irl the average guy gets looked over like a piece of garbage. Somebody needs to acid attack that cuestar punk

Yeah, he nitpicks the mediocre looking people too. What a scumbag.

Prepare to be in one of his videos and have dumb virtue signaling girls say 'they're all cute', or some bullshit like that. When irl the average guy gets looked over like a piece of garbage. Somebody needs to acid attack that cuestar punk
He doesn't nitpick he picks the photos in order from oldest to newest

We are like the modern saints tbh. We have like holy status.