Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We're all forced to be alive

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
We are all slaves to our DNA, genes, body and psyche. We're forced to continue existence because our genes force us to do so. We will never be free.

Thank your parents for that

Yes, “God’s prison” as my knee grow hero the late Tupac Shakur called it. :feelsclown:

I Gotchu No Problem GIF

It's time for another meteorite to hit us
575f90a4b3238cd8d352b61f4122f4b2.gif

Existence is a curse unless youre good looking tallfag which can be a heaven on earth

legit. Life IS a constant struggle between THE believe that you are Free or not.

THE essence of life IS THE Desire For more, What more than that than To BE Free. After all we are not Free from anything, I think thefore I am should BE change to I think But What of My other self? My thoughs in other time.

THE past future present? Who IS ME. What Am I. THE truth IS we are a slave to something, Times change, But our inabilty to Find Freeform Will never Will. We Will always BE a slave to something, especially to ourself. Our Gene

Blackpill like a mothefucker

I never consented to being born.

It's time for another meteorite to hit us
575f90a4b3238cd8d352b61f4122f4b2.gif
I fucking wish. I hope hollow earth is real so that all the giants, demons and sasquatches come out and invade us surface dwellers and we die. Fuck humanity.

True. Even when I tried to kill myself and ended up in the hospital, they forced me against my will to go to a mental institute. Apparently we're all property of the government.

legit. Life IS a constant struggle between THE believe that you are Free or not.

THE essence of life IS THE Desire For more, What more than that than To BE Free. After all we are not Free from anything, I think thefore I am should BE change to I think But What of My other self? My thoughs in other time.

THE past future present? Who IS ME. What Am I. THE truth IS we are a slave to something, Times change, But our inabilty to Find Freeform Will never Will. We Will always BE a slave to something, especially to ourself. Our Gene
That is a very philosophical and astute observation. Thanks for stating it.

We continue to exist, because Mr. Shlomo Bergenstein needs another luxury yacht