Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do all Incels seem to hate rap music? And are you a fakecel if you listen to rap

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★
Personally, I think if you enjoy listening to jungle music it's a good indicator that you're a fakecel normiefag. If Jews didn't promote rap, Normies wouldn't be forced to listen to so, that they can relate to their npc friends. Since, Incels have been isolated all our lives we never really gave a shit about Normie hobbies, and thus, never gave a shit about rap, because, it's garbage jungle music made by some nigger for Niggers.

because it encourages degeneracy

it is the most nt of all music genres. how tf am i supposed to enjoy it when i cant relate to shit

Fucking nigger music normie shit and mostly sucks. Especially modern day nigger music.

Metal is the best I’m listening to mastERpiece albums like sound of perseverance

Girls and normies say this virtue signaling shit, though. I think that's the point.

No, the point is that the jews are turning smart individuals to retarded low lifes.

Therefore, what's being said in the first image is supposed to be positive.

Personally, I think if you enjoy listening to jungle music it's a good indicator that you're a fakecel normiefag. If Jews didn't promote rap, Normies wouldn't be forced to listen to so, that they can relate to their npc friends. Since, Incels have been isolated all our lives we never really gave a shit about Normie hobbies, and thus, never gave a shit about rap, because, it's garbage jungle music made by some nigger for Niggers.
You should be enjoying rap music you racist piece of shit

Depends what rap it is and the message of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back