Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You will never be free by being alive

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You are always gonna be a slave to yourself, your DNA, and your body. Fuck the gene game, fuck nature. We're all being forced to survive and reproduce by our genes, whether we want to or not.

@erenyeager thoughts on freedom?

I can't even reproduce my genes anyway so rope is the only option.

The flesh suffers and dies, but the adamantium incel spirit and will, lives on FOREVER...

Rope or cope and I choose rope

Given that humans are built and influenced by environmental and genetic factors beyond our control, I would say free will is very limited. Much of what we think makes us who we are is just a combination of these factors.

Given that humans are built and influenced by environmental and genetic factors beyond our control, I would say free will is very limited. Much of what we think makes us who we are is just a combination of these factors.
Yep, indeed

You are always gonna be a slave to yourself, your DNA, and your body. Fuck the gene game, fuck nature. We're all being forced to survive and reproduce by our genes, whether we want to or not.
Yeah, not being able to fulfill your sexual desires is a living nightmare. The only thing you can hope for is age kill your libido, And for me that’s going to be long fucking time.

Fuck nature.

Yeah, not being able to fulfill your sexual desires is a living nightmare. The only thing you can hope for is age kill your libido, And for me that’s going to be long fucking time.

Fuck nature.
indeed

yes

I try not to be a slave and try stop myself from desiring things from other humans because they're all terrible

fuck our nature