Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went on a dating app out of curiosity

horseshit

horseshit

mentalcel
F8F747B7 2D43 40D1 BE73 4F96C6AF4A6E
F8ADFA67 1284 412E 9F61 6452E51A8217

Out of a couple hundred swipes all I’ve seen is “hit me up if you’re rich” “I probably don’t like you” “buy me food” “buy me a new wardrobe” etc. what is the point in even trying if this is all I’m working with. There truly is no hope left femnoids really have reached rock bottom.

"i don't like being touched" made me chuckle.
well maybe tinder isn't the best place for you

lol men aren't human beings. we are human doings. or wallets. JFL at thinking you are worth any more than a subhuman to a female.

lol men aren't human beings. we are human doings. or wallets. JFL at thinking you are worth any more than a subhuman to a female.
Sometimes being in denial is the only way for me to cope, it is unbelievable how disgusting these women’s personalities are despite how innocent they appear on the outside.

it is unbelievable how disgusting these women’s personalities are despite how innocent they appear on the outside.

Femoids in 2018 are a trojan horse. Sometimes look harmless on the outside and are caked in fake up to look like stacies, once you are locked in you see them for who they really are. Ungrateful bitches who look nothing like what they portray themselves to be with the clown paint, whos only purpose is to extract resources from subhumans like us and fuck chad while doing so.