Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel well, it's my first day at uni and i fucking hate uni already.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
holy shit this is a fucking nightmare already. i hate it here. i finally transferred to uni and i gotta say that thank god it doesn't have the social isolation of community college but everyone around me (transfer students) easily found a group of people to easily talk to at some transfer student event and i found a few people but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

I met a few Asian guys including some tall changlite and a few ricecels along with some black guy with a mumble rap haircut (medium length dreads). I also met this one normie and his brother. I received phone numbers with some of them although a few said i should contact them on insta so i just created an insta in order to contact them.

They said bruh every 5 seconds and said typical zoomer language like "high key" and "fire", etc. I remember one of the ricecels was trying to talk to some white girl and i don't think he even asked for her number. then he was telling me much later on how dating apps don't work and how i should just go and ask girls out and 40% of the time she'll agree to a date, and how i should slide into her DMs instead of phone numbers. he also said to look up best pickup DM lines on google and send them on DMs on insta and told me that i should ask a girl to be study buddies and then i can easily get her number. the dude was a ricecel but he acts like a mumble-rap-loving white guy who tries to act black. like WTF!?

anyway, then some autistcel i know and met a few months ago took me to a place for dinner, but little did I know, it ended up being one of the nightlife student bars. It was crowded everywhere with chads and stacys in revealing clothes infesting the place and i couldn't hear anything other than voices and loud mumble rap music. I then told him i had to go so i went over to chipotle and saw all these white girls and white guys everyfuckingwhere all talking to each other.

when i was at the bar, i never saw so many stacies in revealing clothes everywhere around me in 5 years (last time being 12th grade). the only other time that happened in the last 5 years was at that nightlife bar i went to with my normie friend back in june (2 months ago no i didn't slay there fakecel hunters).

when i went back to my place i saw all these apartments with purple or blue lights beaming out the window and i could tell there were some college parties happening.

no wonder ER went ER

i just will continue to be here and see what happens, but I'm worried things will get much worse.

ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus thoughts?
 
stoicincel

stoicincel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
231
Online
3d 20h 19m
yea, it does sounds miserable..
i just can't tolerate nightlife, clubs, partying and stuff. overcrowded, overstimulating,
everything is so fucking loud and the people are utterly abnoxious.
 
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Posts
78
Online
1d 3h 50m
Your first day in uni was more exciting than my whole high school experience.
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by jungle
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
13,535
Online
165d 12h 19m
Ahh now I remember why I hate uni life so much
also:
Edmund_Kemper said:
when i went back to my place i saw all these apartments with purple or blue lights beaming out the window and i could tell there were some college parties happening.
:feelsree:

stoicincel said:
yea, it does sounds miserable..
i just can't tolerate nightlife, clubs, partying and stuff. overcrowded, overstimulating,
everything is so fucking loud and the people are utterly abnoxious.
yup
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
duitsenbloed said:
Your first day in uni was more exciting than my whole high school experience.
i liked high school a lot more than community college and my first day at uni. i've been outta high school for 5 years now and at least back then i still had friends or people to talk to even if i never dated.

i liked elementary school the most.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,639
Online
72d 18h 19m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i liked high school a lot more than community college and my first day at uni. i've been outta high school for 5 years now and at least back then i still had friends or people to talk to even if i never dated.

i liked elementary school the most.
I hated high school. Boring, useless and generic courses only useful to pass the university admission exam. Awful teachers. Awful classmates. I'm glad I finished it long ago and I would never repeat it, uni much better kek.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,600
Online
64d 20h 53m
but those stacy college girls' juicy legs:feelsohh:
 
latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Posts
446
Online
8d 16h 44m
thespanishcel said:
I hated high school. Boring, useless and generic courses only useful to pass the university admission exam. Awful teachers. Awful classmates. I'm glad I finished it long ago and I would never repeat it, uni much better kek.
This. As an incel and autist, you would be constantly teased by Tyrone, Chad, and Pedro so you fight them and get your ass kicked. One time, a mexican Chad fractured my nose and when I told the principal, they didn't even suspend the fucker. My nose was bleeding all over.
Also, no one would try to defend or stick by you most of the time. You'll be all by yourself.
Now juan the mexican chad is an engineer making six figures a year with a wife and kids while I'm single, unemployed, with no future prospects.
 
Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,098
Online
84d 3h 43m
Sounds about right to what I have seen. Did you talk to any girls at all?
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,858
Online
28d 23h 2m
I tell ya man you gotta alcoholmaxx then at least you'll hang out with some hot foids.
 
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
4,190
Online
39d 3h 25m
Edmund_Kemper said:
holy shit this is a fucking nightmare already. i hate it here. i finally transferred to uni and i gotta say that thank god it doesn't have the social isolation of community college but everyone around me (transfer students) easily found a group of people to easily talk to at some transfer student event and i found a few people but it didn't seem to go anywhere.
Brutal. I’m off to uni in a year from now and I’m fucking nervous. Pretty much everyone in my HS ignores me and I can’t wait to leave this shit and get on with my life. Those people have probably forgotten about you already.
Edmund_Kemper said:
They said bruh every 5 seconds and said typical zoomer language like "high key" and "fire", etc.
Say “penislossus” and “tbhngl” to fit in with them.
Edmund_Kemper said:
It was crowded everywhere with chads and stacys in revealing clothes infesting the place and i couldn't hear anything other than voices and loud mumble rap music. I then told him i had to go so i went over to chipotle and saw all these white girls and white guys everyfuckingwhere all talking to each other.
Yeah this is why I don’t leave my basement. I’m so socially stunted I don’t even know what I’d talk about… TV? Yeah I don’t watch that shit man, maybe I’d talk about my amazing sex life. Are you ethnic? I’m slav and I have a strong dislike for white Americans in general. It’s just a mishmash of a bunch of other cultures that tries to emulate hood blacks mostly.
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
1,145
Online
36d 4h 46m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I received phone numbers with some of them although a few said i should contact them on insta so i just created an insta in order to contact them.
Mogs me. I was ignored by everyone in my class.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
ordinaryotaku said:
Sounds about right to what I have seen. Did you talk to any girls at all?
there was only one girl who i spoke to. just mere small talk and nothing else.
Languishingrn said:
Brutal. I’m off to uni in a year from now and I’m fucking nervous. Pretty much everyone in my HS ignores me and I can’t wait to leave this shit and get on with my life. Those people have probably forgotten about you already.

Say “penislossus” and “tbhngl” to fit in with them.

Yeah this is why I don’t leave my basement. I’m so socially stunted I don’t even know what I’d talk about… TV? Yeah I don’t watch that shit man, maybe I’d talk about my amazing sex life. Are you ethnic? I’m slav and I have a strong dislike for white Americans in general. It’s just a mishmash of a bunch of other cultures that tries to emulate hood blacks mostly.
if you think HS is bad, uni is much worse for incels. at least in HS it's still normal to be a kissless virgin. there's significantly less pressure to party, get wasted or get laid.
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,858
Online
28d 23h 2m
BornToLose said:
I tell ya man you gotta alcoholmaxx then at least you'll hang out with some hot foids.
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
280
Online
11d 2h 18m
When i go to a nightclub its great because im small and dark so nobody can see me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
712
Online
34d 6h 21m
At leasy you have friends
I stand alone at uni like a freak
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
3,218
Online
8d 11h 0m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I remember one of the ricecels was trying to talk to some white girl and i don't think he even asked for her number. then he was telling me much later on how dating apps don't work and how i should just go and ask girls out and 40% of the time she'll agree to a date, and how i should slide into her DMs instead of phone numbers. he also said to look up best pickup DM lines on google and send them on DMs on insta and told me that i should ask a girl to be study buddies and then i can easily get her number. the dude was a ricecel but he acts like a mumble-rap-loving white guy who tries to act black. like WTF!?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
this guy just sounds like a stereotypical horny character that you would find in some cartoons/mangas . hes jestermaxxing and maxxing other things out but fr gotta respect his grind and delusionmaxxing , anyways this is not me picking on him or anything but ive seen similiar things irl .
a lot of guys are just so clueless and so far down the bluepill that its honestly shocking .

btw what are you studying?
 
Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
6,964
Online
132d 15h 0m
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,639
Online
72d 18h 19m
latincell said:
This. As an incel and autist, you would be constantly teased by Tyrone, Chad, and Pedro so you fight them and get your ass kicked. One time, a mexican Chad fractured my nose and when I told the principal, they didn't even suspend the fucker. My nose was bleeding all over.
Also, no one would try to defend or stick by you most of the time. You'll be all by yourself.
Now juan the mexican chad is an engineer making six figures a year with a wife and kids while I'm single, unemployed, with no future prospects.
At least in university there's much more people than at high school so it's much more discreet, like almost no one knows you and instead of laughing at you they just don't care you're there. It's just going to your courses, study at the library during exam periods and then go home. People are too busy either studying or partying so they don't bully incels unlike middle and high school kek.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,911
Online
80d 10h 3m
Edmund_Kemper said:
holy shit this is a fucking nightmare already. i hate it here. i finally transferred to uni and i gotta say that thank god it doesn't have the social isolation of community college but everyone around me (transfer students) easily found a group of people to easily talk to at some transfer student event and i found a few people but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

I met a few Asian guys including some tall changlite and a few ricecels along with some black guy with a mumble rap haircut (medium length dreads). I also met this one normie and his brother. I received phone numbers with some of them although a few said i should contact them on insta so i just created an insta in order to contact them.

They said bruh every 5 seconds and said typical zoomer language like "high key" and "fire", etc. I remember one of the ricecels was trying to talk to some white girl and i don't think he even asked for her number. then he was telling me much later on how dating apps don't work and how i should just go and ask girls out and 40% of the time she'll agree to a date, and how i should slide into her DMs instead of phone numbers. he also said to look up best pickup DM lines on google and send them on DMs on insta and told me that i should ask a girl to be study buddies and then i can easily get her number. the dude was a ricecel but he acts like a mumble-rap-loving white guy who tries to act black. like WTF!?

anyway, then some autistcel i know and met a few months ago took me to a place for dinner, but little did I know, it ended up being one of the nightlife student bars. It was crowded everywhere with chads and stacys in revealing clothes infesting the place and i couldn't hear anything other than voices and loud mumble rap music. I then told him i had to go so i went over to chipotle and saw all these white girls and white guys everyfuckingwhere all talking to each other.

when i was at the bar, i never saw so many stacies in revealing clothes everywhere around me in 5 years (last time being 12th grade). the only other time that happened in the last 5 years was at that nightlife bar i went to with my normie friend back in june (2 months ago no i didn't slay there fakecel hunters).

when i went back to my place i saw all these apartments with purple or blue lights beaming out the window and i could tell there were some college parties happening.

no wonder ER went ER

i just will continue to be here and see what happens, but I'm worried things will get much worse.

ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus thoughts?
You’re making friends and building up a social circle. That’s progress already. Social circle maxing can work as well if you know a huge number of people. Keep at it for now. Your experience already seems to mog mine to the shadow realm
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
thespanishcel said:
At least in university there's much more people than at high school so it's much more discreet, like almost no one knows you and instead of laughing at you they just don't care you're there. It's just going to your courses, study at the library during exam periods and then go home. People are too busy either studying or partying so they don't bully incels unlike middle and high school kek.
Dude bullying happens in college too. You just don’t hear about it because many college bullying victims never tell anyone look it up
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
31,065
Online
426d 21h 6m
Edmund_Kemper said:
when i went back to my place i saw all these apartments with purple or blue lights beaming out the window and i could tell there were some college parties happening.
Threaten to call the cops on them for violating lockdown if they don't invite you.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,639
Online
72d 18h 19m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Dude bullying happens in college too. You just don’t hear about it because many college bullying victims never tell anyone look it up
Maybe in US is different but in Spain there's no bullying at universities. Classes with around 80 students so you really never get to know everyone and also at 18 people have lost the interest in bullying, even in high schools bullying is rare and it's more a middle and primary school here.
 
stoicincel

stoicincel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
231
Online
3d 20h 19m
Moody-Silver said:
At leasy you have friends
I stand alone at uni like a freak
same
 
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
12,397
Online
68d 12h 24m
AnilBashir said:
When i go to a nightclub its great because im small and dark so nobody can see me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
thespanishcel said:
Maybe in US is different but in Spain there's no bullying at universities. Classes with around 80 students so you really never get to know everyone and also at 18 people have lost the interest in bullying, even in high schools bullying is rare and it's more a middle and primary school here.
Bullying happens throughout life. It never ends. LoOk it up
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,310
Online
113d 2h 30m
sounds like a dogshit experience
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
kekfuel said:
sounds like a dogshit experience
You’re telling me
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,101
Online
38d 18h 39m
thespanishcel said:
I hated high school. Boring, useless and generic courses only useful to pass the university admission exam. Awful teachers. Awful classmates. I'm glad I finished it long ago and I would never repeat it, uni much better kek.
Edmund_Kemper said:
Dude bullying happens in college too. You just don’t hear about it because many college bullying victims never tell anyone look it up
Yea
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
8,034
Online
58d 2h 28m
sui fuel, take the upcoming major depression pill. foids love being whores. they should be restrained. universities are meat market. chads and stacys get to experience teen love while you study and rot.
 
mueslimale

mueslimale

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
207
Online
9d 13h 45m
Atleast my country had locked down unis for the past 1 1/2 years. Kinda funny to see foids mentally fold online for not being able to socialise for such a short time.
 
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
846
Online
7d 1h 13m
i go back to do my msc in 3 weeks.. i have 1 more laser surgery this friday before, doesnt matter tho wont do anything i will still look like disgusting burn victim
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,308
Online
156d 10h 46m
You're succeeding. You just don't like it where you are. Meanwhile, I like it where I am, but I'm not succeeding.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,425
Online
46d 20h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
the dude was a ricecel but he acts like a mumble-rap-loving white guy who tries to act black. like WTF!?
Nuke all zoomers :lul:
 
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
621
Online
9d 1h 44m
You're in college brah. Keep going to these parties. Make sure to talk to many drunk sluts. You can LDAR when you're dead. How old are you and what year of college are you in btw?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
RedBull said:
You're in college brah. Keep going to these parties. Make sure to talk to many drunk sluts. You can LDAR when you're dead. How old are you and what year of college are you in btw?
24. junior creditwise
 
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
621
Online
9d 1h 44m
Edmund_Kemper said:
24. junior creditwise
so is that your first year? idk how the American system works lol
 
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
3,066
Online
78d 22h 23m
Mogs my experience. For me it was waking up everyday at 5, taking the train to uni, get back at 6-7, ldar, sleep 4-5 hrs and repeat
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
949
Online
5d 14h 13m
Robtical said:
Threaten to call the cops on them for violating lockdown if they don't invite you.
giga-based :yes:
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,858
Online
28d 23h 2m
Deleted member 36341 @RedBull banned already?
 
WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Posts
278
Online
18h 0m
Edmund_Kemper said:
holy shit this is a fucking nightmare already. i hate it here. i finally transferred to uni and i gotta say that thank god it doesn't have the social isolation of community college but everyone around me (transfer students) easily found a group of people to easily talk to at some transfer student event and i found a few people but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

I met a few Asian guys including some tall changlite and a few ricecels along with some black guy with a mumble rap haircut (medium length dreads). I also met this one normie and his brother. I received phone numbers with some of them although a few said i should contact them on insta so i just created an insta in order to contact them.

They said bruh every 5 seconds and said typical zoomer language like "high key" and "fire", etc. I remember one of the ricecels was trying to talk to some white girl and i don't think he even asked for her number. then he was telling me much later on how dating apps don't work and how i should just go and ask girls out and 40% of the time she'll agree to a date, and how i should slide into her DMs instead of phone numbers. he also said to look up best pickup DM lines on google and send them on DMs on insta and told me that i should ask a girl to be study buddies and then i can easily get her number. the dude was a ricecel but he acts like a mumble-rap-loving white guy who tries to act black. like WTF!?

anyway, then some autistcel i know and met a few months ago took me to a place for dinner, but little did I know, it ended up being one of the nightlife student bars. It was crowded everywhere with chads and stacys in revealing clothes infesting the place and i couldn't hear anything other than voices and loud mumble rap music. I then told him i had to go so i went over to chipotle and saw all these white girls and white guys everyfuckingwhere all talking to each other.

when i was at the bar, i never saw so many stacies in revealing clothes everywhere around me in 5 years (last time being 12th grade). the only other time that happened in the last 5 years was at that nightlife bar i went to with my normie friend back in june (2 months ago no i didn't slay there fakecel hunters).

when i went back to my place i saw all these apartments with purple or blue lights beaming out the window and i could tell there were some college parties happening.

no wonder ER went ER

i just will continue to be here and see what happens, but I'm worried things will get much worse.

ordinaryotaku @ordinaryotaku Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus thoughts?
If it's any consolation, I started going to university and in one of my subjects I was grouped with a couple of people including a girl. I had the courage to talk to her and ask her out and she basically laughed in my face and when I told her that was a bitch thing to do, she took that as a threat and reported me. University isn't worth it (unless you're studying from home and getting paid for it). It's filled with left wing propaganda and foids.
 
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
488
Online
2d 15h 9m
It's impossible to get laid in college if you're a 5/10 , 5'11" white male.
 
Naylor Broughton

Naylor Broughton

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
34
Online
21h 15m
I went to a polytechnic for graduate school. This was back in the late 1980's......NO WOMEN. Notta one. This was before polytechnics started offering "creative" made-up science degrees so girls could say they were in STEM as long as it wasn't too hard......

I kind of wish I was back in college and grad school now. Got to sleep in. Drink beer. Complain about silly things. Salivate over startched filled meals in the dining room on campus......have no responsibility really except getting my classwork done.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,668
Online
256d 16h 2m
Naylor Broughton said:
I went to a polytechnic for graduate school. This was back in the late 1980's......NO WOMEN. Notta one. This was before polytechnics started offering "creative" made-up science degrees so girls could say they were in STEM as long as it wasn't too hard......

I kind of wish I was back in college and grad school now. Got to sleep in. Drink beer. Complain about silly things. Salivate over startched filled meals in the dining room on campus......have no responsibility really except getting my classwork done.
Are you still a virgin?
 
Naylor Broughton

Naylor Broughton

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
34
Online
21h 15m
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,858
Online
28d 23h 2m
Naylor Broughton said:
Got to sleep in. Drink beer. Complain about silly things. Salivate over startched filled meals
The modern NEET life :dab:
 

Similar threads

HikiCreep
Replies
42
Views
1K
Ika-Sama
Ika-Sama
C
Replies
18
Views
357
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
Lycan
Replies
22
Views
592
gimmedatrope999
gimmedatrope999
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top