Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting well, it happened, finally

J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
Do you remember my stupid post about "improving myself"
Well, I tried the whole "just be nice" stupid bullshit.
I can't even tell you how enraged im now.
I was talking to a foid, the one who mocked me and I tell you about it. So she was getting all my attention, of course, because thats what nice guys do. And we were cool, and it was quite late, and soon she stopped replaying me my messages. And I worried, but I just assumed she went to sleep or something, next morning everything is fine.
Now, please, admire how she dare to do this, she is ASKING ME TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR CRASHING HER CAR!!!!!
the night she didnt replayed me, she was heading to CHADS HOUSE TO TAKE DICK and of course, I was alone in my house worrying about her. Stupid Chad crashed her car, but oh jeez, that was so fucking funny to her she didn't even got mad at him.
She didn't even told me the whole story, I found out for Chad, and I asked her if she went to Chads and she told me "if you already know the answer, I don't know why you bother to ask", and then she took that back and said of course no.
And she is now without a car but getting Chads attention. And her parents are asking questions
Truly, I wanna rope right now, but I want her to feel guilty, I want her to know this was for her, but she wont see this that way.
i want to be a hERo, but I know I wont make it out of it. Im totally blackpilled now. She took the last bite of me.

She's probably ugly

you orbiter fucks make me sick

Do you remember my stupid post about "improving myself"
Well, I tried the whole "just be nice" stupid bullshit.
I can't even tell you how enraged im now.
I was talking to a foid, the one who mocked me and I tell you about it. So she was getting all my attention, of course, because thats what nice guys do. And we were cool, and it was quite late, and soon she stopped replaying me my messages. And I worried, but I just assumed she went to sleep or something, next morning everything is fine.
Now, please, admire how she dare to do this, she is ASKING ME TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR CRASHING HER CAR!!!!!
the night she didnt replayed me, she was heading to CHADS HOUSE TO TAKE DICK and of course, I was alone in my house worrying about her. Stupid Chad crashed her car, but oh jeez, that was so fucking funny to her she didn't even got mad at him.
She didn't even told me the whole story, I found out for Chad, and I asked her if she went to Chads and she told me "if you already know the answer, I don't know why you bother to ask", and then she took that back and said of course no.
And she is now without a car but getting Chads attention. And her parents are asking questions
Truly, I wanna rope right now, but I want her to feel guilty, I want her to know this was for her, but she wont see this that way.
i want to be a hERo, but I know I wont make it out of it. Im totally blackpilled now. She took the last bite of me.
Well listen to Chris Harper Mercer. He knew his life was going to be shit for the rest of his living days so he used his "clean slate" to make a stand.