Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel brutal story

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
I just talked to my grandmother and heard her story, she is the only person I don’t hate from my family, it’s brutal, I thought my life was difficult, but she lived during the Soviet Union, her mother chose a rope in front of her eyes when she was 7 years, she lived in an orphanage, then as soon as life began to improve, she was about 20 years old, she met my grandfather, it was the most important mistake of her life, she needed to be a person with identified hypergamy, because he broke her life, he is one of the most complete assholes I know, although now he is kind of kind, he spent 35 years of his 70+ year life in prison, due to constant fights, raids, he lived like hell, and she suffered, Now she is living out her life, I listen to her story, project these situations in my head, holding back tears with difficulty, it’s really cruel

sorry to hear that brocel

Why did they rope?

Why did they rope?
then in the USSR life was like this, everything was difficult, my great-grandfather died, and my great-grandmother drank constantly and at one point decided to give up, the most offensive thing is that she chose rope so that her daughter (my grandmother), who was 7 years old, saw all this and tormented because nothing can change

I just talked to my grandmother and heard her story, she is the only person I don’t hate from my family, it’s brutal, I thought my life was difficult, but she lived during the Soviet Union, her mother chose a rope in front of her eyes when she was 7 years, she lived in an orphanage, then as soon as life began to improve, she was about 20 years old, she met my grandfather, it was the most important mistake of her life, she needed to be a person with identified hypergamy, because he broke her life, he is one of the most complete assholes I know, although now he is kind of kind, he spent 35 years of his 70+ year life in prison, due to constant fights, raids, he lived like hell, and she suffered, Now she is living out her life, I listen to her story, project these situations in my head, holding back tears with difficulty, it’s really cruel
our ancestors went through hell to get us here-imagine how bad it would be to be incel back then

our ancestors went through hell to get us here-imagine how bad it would be to be incel back then
then hypergamy was 100% lower, so then there were no “incels”, there were people for whom everything is difficult, but, only because of mental problems, all that was needed then to get women in any quantity was to be “cool” , as my grandfather did, he spent half his life in prison for all sorts of robberies, and women thought he was cool, which is why he got them