Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Well fortunately I’m still alive I think…?

Unfortunately this time my health woes are at their very worst but the doctors see a lot of hope for me to turn things around for the better which I’m well on the way to doing now.

The long and short of things are I got not only sepsis this time but a touch of pneumonia.

This caused me to collapse in a public area otherwise I’d probably be dead right now (leaving Master to find a new best friend, heh) and since they intubated me a number of times I’m now left without a voice.

No real ETA on when or if it will ever come back but I’ve at least heard the encouraging news vocal cord paralysis usually isn’t permanent and even if it is in some people it can usually be successfully treated.

At least I’m off the ventilator now and free of infection I believe but I’ve got this nasty traec tube and whales blow hole in my neck. While I’m thankful it has kept my sorry ass alive I don’t at all relish going from a plain ol freak of nature into a hideous freak of nature. So as you can all imagine I can’t wait to get all this crap out of me.

The other shitty part of my story is I was knocked out for quite sometime so now I’m in physical rehab learning to walk and regain my mobility now too.

So while I’m not certain a wise posters words are true about “every cope has an ending” I am sure my love affair with Coke and Pepsi is over.

I‘ve been in hospitals and rehab now for two months or thereabouts.

Some of you have seen me checking in on the board and figured “Oh he’s ok he’s just messing with us or whatever“ but friends nothing could be further from the truth.

I wish it were that simple.

Truth is I wanted to check in hoping for a laugh or two and to see what’s been going on but when I tried to compose a what’s happened and wher I’ve been message I was too doped up from my meds and woozy to continue composing it.

TL;DR I know but before anyone asks I keep getting these infections from having been too fat and not moving much so I have legs prone to blood infection now ie sepsis.

Yet to leave this on one good note for now I’m down a fuck ton of mostly water weight thanks to prescribed diuretics and have agreed and been sticking too a doctor managed low calorie diet so within about two or three months from now I should be my normal age and height weight for the first time since high school.

I‘m pretty excited about that.

Don‘t worry, it still won’t make me Chad though.

I’ll just be happy to be healthy and more apprecitative of being alive from now on.

Not that I wasn’t before despite my inceldom but just saying when you come as close as I have to being taken out the game, it really puts things into perspective.
I am suposed to care?

Good to know you're alive, brother. Here's hoping you make a full recovery and reach a healthier weight.

You need to start gymceling after all this, you fucking fatass. Don't die on us early.

Sorry to hear about your health problems. This sort of thing comes with being an oldcel, you youngcels who are in good health should appreciate it while it lasts.

As for this:
Despite my poor lifestyle food and drink wise I somehow do not have diabetes and my cholesterol levels are good.

I‘m grateful for that but I can’t figure out why it’s so good?

With all the slop I’ve sucked down neither my cholesterol or sugar levels should be this good but they are.

The reality is that cholesterol levels are influenced much more heavily from genetics than most people realize. I've had high LDL since my late 20s. I was overweight when I first got my cholesterol levels tested, but the second to last time I got them tested, my bmi was around 19, which is actually on the lower end of healthy range, but my LDL was still over 100. I think it was 122 or something, which isn't super high, but borderline high, which is not something you would expect from a guy who was a healthy weight and not super old.

The last time I got my cholesterol levels tested my bmi was 18.5 (just barely above underweight) and my LDL was within normal range (88) but my HDL (good cholesterol) was even lower....and it was already abysmally low. It was like 17 or 19 or something like that when it should be at least 40. What's worse is I was specifically supplementing niacin and EVOO to increase it. I've added metformin to my stack since then and I've been walking more (my chronic health problems prevent me from doing more intensive cardio) so hopefully it will be higher next time I get it tested.

Also when I first found out I had high LDL, I talked with my mother about it and she said that her sister (my aunt) had an LDL over over 200...and she was rail thin. My father had the same problem I have, high LDL and low HDL. So it runs in both sides of my family.

Welcome back nigga.

I understand you very well.

When you see your future black, you give up. I gave up and in 2 years from 95kg(209lbs) to 135kg(297lbs). I gave up. Being a 28 yo male and never seeing a pussy in real life... that's fucking brutal.

Now I'm 125kg(275lbs) and I'm 178cm (5'10)

To be honest I got no motivation to lose weight. When I was to female doctor (for a sick leave) she told "that and that" about how to lose weight, what to avoid 'N shit. She was surprised that I know everything and I told her...

"Ma'am I got no motivation to lose weight. I got no one in my life. My father died. Recently I was ghosted by a bitch. I'm 28 and I'm a virgin. I'm ugly. I ain't shit. My job is shit. It's though. I'm tired. I want love. Food gives me love. It's over.

I got NO - M. O. T. I. V. A. T. I. O. N."

And she said..."You have to lose weight for yourself"

I said "OK, BYE"

Now I'm going to Auschwitzmaxx

Last edited:
Intermittent fasting and reducing carbs are the best tools really. The reason why bodybuilders sometimes inject insulin is because it helps to increase mass. Lay off the carbs and you'll be set

I’m begging you to lose weight, inceldom is already shitty enough, you don’t need to be on a wheelchair/ventilator on top

Sad to read what happened to you man, but glad to see you are on a path to a recovery :feelsahh:

I think most people here have tried to fill the gaping hole of inceldom with something and it all ends the same way sadly. Sometimes we all need to fall to learn how to pick ourselves back up again, hoping this is your Rocky moment bud :feelsBox:

It is sad to see your gender affirming treatment has taken such a toll on you

KEK gender affirming
52045.jpg

fat link almost dies from being too fat lmfao cant make it up i lvoe this place

Im happy to hear that things are getting better, I hope for you full recovery. Food and soda is good cope but deadly, we are not teens anymore and weight adds up quickly.

I'm glad you're feeling better. You should really start gymcelling and taking fitness more seriously. Not only because of your health but because normalfags are fucking ruthless. Nobody respects a fat guy who isn't strong especially if you're short.

Stop eating so much sugar and maybe you won’t die.
Healthy food is underrated. Stop all fast food and sugar. Get more vegetables and protein, less fat and sugar, exercise regularly. Walk or cycle for commute.

Glad you survived tbh

How big are you?

How big are you?
I was probably boogie2988 size at his worst.

Having been in three different hospitals now and being put on both a strict diet and given copious diuretics I am now 155lbs less of a man than I was I’m happy to say.

Having been in three different hospitals now and being put on both a strict diet and given copious diuretics I am now 155lbs less of a man than I was I’m happy to say.
Based. I have the opposite problem that you struggle with lol.

damn in a month? bruh that's crazy weight loss

damn in a month? bruh that's crazy weight loss
Two months actually and well it was mostly water weight obviously but I’ll take it as in it being gone at least.

All weight loss has gotta start somewhere right?

Welcome back nigga.

I understand you very well.

When you see your future black, you give up. I gave up and in 2 years from 95kg(209lbs) to 135kg(297lbs). I gave up. Being a 28 yo male and never seeing a pussy in real life... that's fucking brutal.

Now I'm 125kg(275lbs) and I'm 178cm (5'10)

To be honest I got no motivation to lose weight. When I was to female doctor (for a sick leave) she told "that and that" about how to lose weight, what to avoid 'N shit. She was surprised that I know everything and I told her...

"Ma'am I got no motivation to lose weight. I got no one in my life. My father died. Recently I was ghosted by a bitch. I'm 28 and I'm a virgin. I'm ugly. I ain't shit. My job is shit. It's though. I'm tired. I want love. Food gives me love. It's over.

I got NO - M. O. T. I. V. A. T. I. O. N."

And she said..."You have to lose weight for yourself"

I said "OK, BYE"

Now I'm going to Auschwitzmaxx
She's not wrong though, you have to lose it for yourself not for anybody else.

Bro mine is 16.8
Damn, I've never heard of someone having it that low. That's like going extremely in the other direction. Does it have an impact on daily life?

Do you have a plan in case you drop dead? Do your conditions make it more likely you get a massive heart attack and die?

Damn, I've never heard of someone having it that low. That's like going extremely in the other direction. Does it have an impact on daily life?
Really? It used to be far lower growing up.

Really? It used to be far lower growing up.

Yeah but you were still growing. It's when you are a fully formed adult that I would be concerned if my numbers were that low.
But I suppose it also depends on your overall height/mass as an adult.

I don't even weigh 155 pounds jfl :feelshaha:

Happy to see you alive!

just get a treadmill theory.

So now you can only communicate through keystrokes ? Finally, the board may see an up in quality. :feelsthink:

Glad you're doing fine. :feelsYall:

Unfortunately this time my health woes are at their very worst but the doctors see a lot of hope for me to turn things around for the better which I’m well on the way to doing now.

The long and short of things are I got not only sepsis this time but a touch of pneumonia.

This caused me to collapse in a public area otherwise I’d probably be dead right now (leaving Master to find a new best friend, heh) and since they intubated me a number of times I’m now left without a voice.

No real ETA on when or if it will ever come back but I’ve at least heard the encouraging news vocal cord paralysis usually isn’t permanent and even if it is in some people it can usually be successfully treated.

At least I’m off the ventilator now and free of infection I believe but I’ve got this nasty traec tube and whales blow hole in my neck. While I’m thankful it has kept my sorry ass alive I don’t at all relish going from a plain ol freak of nature into a hideous freak of nature. So as you can all imagine I can’t wait to get all this crap out of me.

The other shitty part of my story is I was knocked out for quite sometime so now I’m in physical rehab learning to walk and regain my mobility now too.

So while I’m not certain a wise posters words are true about “every cope has an ending” I am sure my love affair with Coke and Pepsi is over.

I‘ve been in hospitals and rehab now for two months or thereabouts.

Some of you have seen me checking in on the board and figured “Oh he’s ok he’s just messing with us or whatever“ but friends nothing could be further from the truth.

I wish it were that simple.

Truth is I wanted to check in hoping for a laugh or two and to see what’s been going on but when I tried to compose a what’s happened and wher I’ve been message I was too doped up from my meds and woozy to continue composing it.

TL;DR I know but before anyone asks I keep getting these infections from having been too fat and not moving much so I have legs prone to blood infection now ie sepsis.

Yet to leave this on one good note for now I’m down a fuck ton of mostly water weight thanks to prescribed diuretics and have agreed and been sticking too a doctor managed low calorie diet so within about two or three months from now I should be my normal age and height weight for the first time since high school.

I‘m pretty excited about that.

Don‘t worry, it still won’t make me Chad though.

I’ll just be happy to be healthy and more apprecitative of being alive from now on.

Not that I wasn’t before despite my inceldom but just saying when you come as close as I have to being taken out the game, it really puts things into perspective.
I’m so sorry dude, this is brutal af. First you were born ugly with bad fat storing genetics, and now you get all these health problems and have become plugged to the system just to survive. There’s really no coping.

Aren't you located in the US? Are you able to afford all those medical bills or did you get into debt because of this shit?
Fortunately I’m where you want to be brocel as in totally covered by ZOG welfare ie Medicaid so they are covering all my bills almost.

Almost I say because hilariously enough after having spent tens of thousands of dollars on me ZOG refuses to pay for a decent walker for me so I’ll have to pay out of pocket if I want a good one that best suits my frame and height, heh.

Though as far as I’m concerned the slightly shakey one I got from the senior center is more than good enough for now.

Dang, that sucks, man. I hope you will be cleared of your health issues, soon. Also--- did femorrhoids come to your aid as you fainted publicly or was it just bhais helping out?