Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Well fortunately I’m still alive I think…?

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Unfortunately this time my health woes are at their very worst but the doctors see a lot of hope for me to turn things around for the better which I’m well on the way to doing now.

The long and short of things are I got not only sepsis this time but a touch of pneumonia.

This caused me to collapse in a public area otherwise I’d probably be dead right now (leaving Master to find a new best friend, heh) and since they intubated me a number of times I’m now left without a voice.

No real ETA on when or if it will ever come back but I’ve at least heard the encouraging news vocal cord paralysis usually isn’t permanent and even if it is in some people it can usually be successfully treated.

At least I’m off the ventilator now and free of infection I believe but I’ve got this nasty traec tube and whales blow hole in my neck. While I’m thankful it has kept my sorry ass alive I don’t at all relish going from a plain ol freak of nature into a hideous freak of nature. So as you can all imagine I can’t wait to get all this crap out of me.

The other shitty part of my story is I was knocked out for quite sometime so now I’m in physical rehab learning to walk and regain my mobility now too.

So while I’m not certain a wise posters words are true about “every cope has an ending” I am sure my love affair with Coke and Pepsi is over.

I‘ve been in hospitals and rehab now for two months or thereabouts.

Some of you have seen me checking in on the board and figured “Oh he’s ok he’s just messing with us or whatever“ but friends nothing could be further from the truth.

I wish it were that simple.

Truth is I wanted to check in hoping for a laugh or two and to see what’s been going on but when I tried to compose a what’s happened and wher I’ve been message I was too doped up from my meds and woozy to continue composing it.

TL;DR I know but before anyone asks I keep getting these infections from having been too fat and not moving much so I have legs prone to blood infection now ie sepsis.

Yet to leave this on one good note for now I’m down a fuck ton of mostly water weight thanks to prescribed diuretics and have agreed and been sticking too a doctor managed low calorie diet so within about two or three months from now I should be my normal age and height weight for the first time since high school.

I‘m pretty excited about that.

Don‘t worry, it still won’t make me Chad though.

I’ll just be happy to be healthy and more apprecitative of being alive from now on.

Not that I wasn’t before despite my inceldom but just saying when you come as close as I have to being taken out the game, it really puts things into perspective.

Stay healthy brocel, welcome back. :feelsYall:

Stop eating so much sugar and maybe you won’t die.

Did you get the clot shot?
Thankfully no but I’m not thrilled to learn that they had me on both propofal and fentanyl for ambulance transport and surgery.

Anyway bros I’ve already stood up and done some faggy side stepping with a walker which seems far ahead of where the docs thought I would be so I’ll be overjoyed if I can make it home within two or three months or less.

Glad to get some news bro, take care of yourself

I hope you'll get better in the next few weeks and months

Lay off the cheeseburgers nigga.

I’m not worried at all. I do wish for you to “ascend.”
Inkwelldom is a bad place to be.

Keep improving health, blood.
it’s over

Not that I wasn’t before despite my inceldom but just saying when you come as close as I have to being taken out the game, it really puts things into perspective.

Glad to see youre alive at least, despite the brutal fatpill/agepill.

tbh it was probably for the best you were semiconscious the last few weeks of this forum

Nice to hear from you, even though it's sad to realize that you're morbidly obese, since that makes you volcel, not incel.
Good luck on the weight loss journey, you will feel much better if you can get rid of the soda and the McRibs.

McRib addiction
:lul:

I hope you get better. What exactly caused all of this? Just being too fat/lazy? Are you diabetic?
Depression and giving up near entirely from being an inkwell basically.

I‘m a coward like my hero grotesque/Todd so I can’t self terminate, so instead I just drank my sorrows away with highly sugared soft drink beverages.

I ate shitty foods too like hamburgers and pizza don’t get me wrong but as sure as outherebrothers is addicted to alcohol ie pints and ciders and whatever my addiction was Coca Cola and Pepsi and basically every soft drink under the moon save for Dr. Pepper.

Glad you are better and I hope you keep on getting better mang; finally some good news:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:.

Damn, it's good you're improving after going through the mill so much. Good luck and keep on truckin boss. :feelsokman:

Jesus. Wish you the best man

Good to hear from you. When you were logging in and not posting I took it as a bad sign that relatives/authorities were mucking about.

When you return home I suggest making a cheap home gym. Kettlebells, stationary bike you can buy from ebay, and bands are all you really need.

Ive become fatter and fatter recently. My diet only consists of pizza (dominoes pan pizza with triple cheese), fried chicken, and mcdonalds. Ive been drinking more water lately but I used to only drink soda. Years ago the doctors said my cholesterol was ridiculously high but ive been scared to go back and get checked again for fear that I will be diagnosed with a terminal illness. Eating healthy is too difficult and expensive. Last time I tried eating vegetables I had such severe gas that I couldnt even move.

I think ive eaten so much shitty food that my body cannot tolerate vegetables or any grilled meats (only fried)
I implore you to turn this part of your life around now.

Unless you‘re a masochist that enjoys highly dangerous drugs and excruciating pain, humiliation and fear and want a future filled with hospital stays, rehab and tripping balls in the back of an ambulance due to a lifestyle of food or bloat maxxing as some call it that’s where you’re headed and contrary to popular belief this lifestyle doesn’t always end quick and painlessly.

You don’t always just keel over from a sudden heart attack or stroke as the normies continue bleating.

You can very well end up suffering more than humans are probably supposed to if you go down my path.

Thugministrator​

question, what is bringing all these health issues on?

excuse my ignorance but i know nothing about you.

you say your time drinking soda is over? are you obese, diabetic, something else? if its from the sugar/calorie issue, why not just drink diet/zero?

Good to have you back. We were starting to wonder if you were no longer with us

I hope you get better. What exactly caused all of this? Just being too fat/lazy? Are you diabetic?
The hilarious and maddening thing about all of this but it’s also good news for me is…

Despite my poor lifestyle food and drink wise I somehow do not have diabetes and my cholesterol levels are good.

I‘m grateful for that but I can’t figure out why it’s so good?

With all the slop I’ve sucked down neither my cholesterol or sugar levels should be this good but they are.

Go figure I guess.

Glad you are mending, and sorry this happened to you brocel

Fuckin' hell bro; I hope things improve soon.

Man I tried calling you every other day on discord

No more McDonald's? :ping:

When we needed him most, he came back.

Glad to see you’re okay. Maybe just veggiemaxx now

I hope you get your health and life back soon man. Health problems are soul crushing. :(

Do you now have a 19 year old virgin girlfriend by any chance?

All jokes aside, glad you are still alive and on your way to better health.

I’m glad to see you’re still alive. I remember you all the way back from the wizchan days. Your contributions to the community cannot be overstated. Get better brocel.

my addiction was Coca Cola and Pepsi and basically every soft drink under the moon save for Dr. Pepper
Why didn’t you just drink diet soda? Im a soda addict as well, I drink 2 liters of Mountain Dew every day, but its Mountain Dew zero.

Unfortunately this time my health woes are at their very worst but the doctors see a lot of hope for me to turn things around for the better which I’m well on the way to doing now.

The long and short of things are I got not only sepsis this time but a touch of pneumonia.

This caused me to collapse in a public area otherwise I’d probably be dead right now (leaving Master to find a new best friend, heh) and since they intubated me a number of times I’m now left without a voice.

No real ETA on when or if it will ever come back but I’ve at least heard the encouraging news vocal cord paralysis usually isn’t permanent and even if it is in some people it can usually be successfully treated.

At least I’m off the ventilator now and free of infection I believe but I’ve got this nasty traec tube and whales blow hole in my neck. While I’m thankful it has kept my sorry ass alive I don’t at all relish going from a plain ol freak of nature into a hideous freak of nature. So as you can all imagine I can’t wait to get all this crap out of me.

The other shitty part of my story is I was knocked out for quite sometime so now I’m in physical rehab learning to walk and regain my mobility now too.

So while I’m not certain a wise posters words are true about “every cope has an ending” I am sure my love affair with Coke and Pepsi is over.

Some of you have seen me checking in on the board and figured “Oh he’s ok he’s just messing with us or whatever“ but friends nothing could be further from the truth.

Truth is I wanted to check in hoping for a laugh or two and to see what’s been going on but when I tried to compose a what’s happened and wher I’ve been message I was too doped up from my meds and woozy to continue composing it.

TL;DR I know but before anyone asks I keep getting these infections from having been too fat and not moving much so I have legs prone to blood infection now ie sepsis.

Yet to leave this on one good note for now I’m down a fuck ton of mostly water weight thanks to prescribed diuretics and have agreed and been sticking too a doctor managed low calorie diet so within about two or three months from now I should be my normal age and height weight for the first time since high school.

I’ll just be happy to be healthy and more apprecitative of being alive from now on.

Oh, man, I am so glad you are alive. I really feared the worst.

Welcum back nigger-link

fucking brutal. reminds me of the post @oldcel something alcoholic made about how brutally screwed he was. Us incels always have to be 100x more vigilant than normies regarding health otherwise we get fucked.

Hopefully you recover enough to get going again.

Nice to hear from you, even though it's sad to realize that you're morbidly obese, since that makes you volcel, not incel.
Good luck on the weight loss journey, you will feel much better if you can get rid of the soda and the McRibs.

:lul:
he is giga trucel at this point. Having this many health problems is basically 99.99% repulsive to foids.

Depression and giving up near entirely from being an inkwell basically.

I‘m a coward like my hero grotesque/Todd so I can’t self terminate, so instead I just drank my sorrows away with highly sugared soft drink beverages.

I ate shitty foods too like hamburgers and pizza don’t get me wrong but as sure as outherebrothers is addicted to alcohol ie pints and ciders and whatever my addiction was Coca Cola and Pepsi and basically every soft drink under the moon save for Dr. Pepper.
mental health management is important for all people. But inkwells especially, everything and everyone hates us. Takes a heart of steel to push thru it all and not let it consume you.

@Fat Link - firstly happy to see you are alive and (mostly) well. Man this gives me the idea that the expensive medical system in the States is worth it. Hopefully the cost wasn't too enormous for you. Should be able to get some subsidy in the States.

Yes you are ABSOLUTELY right regarding how much it puts everything right into place perspective wise. Anyway, glad you are with us!

P.s. - I'm sure you'll soon see all the chatter we had going, it made everyone think what would we do if/now that Fat Link is gone. So..I would maybe to solidify all your time and work here as head mod, please keep a contingency plan for ideas on succession should you (God forbid) leave us. Which looks like thankfully ain't going to happen :feelsokman: :feelscomfy::whitepill:

It's good to know that there was no real messing around. Thankfully all your health problems can get fixed eventually.
I wish you a speedy recovery OP :feelsokman:

welcome back king
hope your health gets better

Glad to hear from you man. Hopefully my call spam didnt annoy you too much jfl

Feels good to see you back on the forum

how old are you?