Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird punch in my stomach feeling

• Thread starter Operation Miranda
  • Start date
Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
Anyone else get this strange stomach feeling when you read suifuel sex stories on like reddit or something. I don't want to but i have nothing to do and stumble across them from to time

Like this one asking at which age they had the first threesome

View: https://amp.reddit.com/r/AskRedditAfterDark/comments/hbmp48/how_old_were_you_when_you_had_your_first/

Yea some of them are larping i know, but you just know there are sexhavers as young as 18 already bored with their sex live looking for threesomes

I'm very close at losing my mind friends i need help

Yes and I don’t

The only semi-normal people on Reddit are the exception to the rule that Redditors are bottom of the barrel subhumans.
You think anyone with a fulfilling life even knows what that shithole is, let alone goes there to see what variation of "le orange man BTFO by sassy brown lesbian" is on the main page today?
Normal people use Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok etc, sites where you post your real self, so they can fulfill their narcissistic needs.

The only redditor males having sex at all are having sex with bottom-tier women. Still better than nothing but not much better.