Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacy and her boyfriend annoying me at party

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
30% - Bragging
Fucking I am at a house party alchohol maxxing trying to ascend with young college slit (I failed of course) and this blonde Stacey and her stupid tall fag retard boyfriend keep calling me over the whole night to talk to me about complete nonsense just asking me a bunch of small talk questions fucking so fucking annoying I don’t understand why they especially the stupid Stacy whore keep annoying me they must be so fucking bored of having crazy sex that decide to harass incel like me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Fucking the stace would asking me how are you enjoying the party and her retard tall fag boy friend would keep asking me “wassup brooo” these people are fucking retarded I don’t know what they want from me I’d like tell them to fuck off and leave me alone but they are friends with people who own the house

Last edited:
Fucking I am at a house party alchohol maxxing trying to ascend with young college slit (I failed of course) and this blonde Stacey and her stupid tall fag retard boyfriend keep calling me over the whole night to talk to me about complete nonsense just asking me a bunch of small talk questions fucking so fucking annoying I don’t understand why they especially the stupid Stacy whore keep annoying me they must be so fucking bored of having crazy sex that decide to harass incel like me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Fucking the stace would asking me how are you enjoying the party and her retard tall fag boy friend would keep asking me “wassup brooo” these people are fucking retarded I don’t know what they want from me I’d like tell them to fuck off and leave me alone but they are friends with people who own the house
Party? that’s a fucking normie trait. Incels don’t get invited to parties unless it’s hosted by family members

When this happens you need to start throwing punches and ruin their night.

If you think he can beat you up then use weapons (in gta)

Last edited:
Truecels don't get called at all

Yeah sure, fighting a tallfag Chad as a turbo manlet, what could possibly go wrong ?

Yeah sure, fighting a tallfag Chad as a turbo manlet, what could possibly go wrong ?

I think you underestimate a surprise attack with a non lethal weapon.

House parties me.

Normie fakecel asshole kike kys

There’s no money to be made here. Delete your account fakecel kike

Party? that’s a fucking normie trait. Incels don’t get invited to parties unless it’s hosted by family members
I wasn’t invited, just showed up

No thanks glowie

/!\ 30% - Bragging

Whoever gave this is based. :smonk:

Jew+ they want your Jew money + KYS for going to faggot cuck party

They wanted you to be their bull. BJC

62052.jpg

They wanted you to be their bull. BJC
I don’t think so they never asked me anything sexual. Sounded like they wanted $$$$$ or I don’t know with these normie or just bullying me

Jew+ they want your Jew money + KYS for going to faggot cuck party
They didn’t ask me for money, just sounded like they were mocking me or making fun of me, I was kind of drunk so I couldn’t tell

Mogs me for being invited to a party

fuck off normie

Mogs me for being invited to a party
I wasn’t invited learn to read It was announced on soycial media so I showed up and paid to get in

They didn’t ask me for money, just sounded like they were mocking me or making fun of me, I was kind of drunk so I couldn’t tell
What do you expect from going to a cuck party as an incel JFL

I wasn’t invited, just showed up
Most people do that. It's the incels who maintain chivalric courtesy and etiquette.