Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weight loss for fatcels?

Animu

Animu

Officer
Im a 240 pound 5'11 fatcel how can i lose weight fast?

Im a 240 pound 5'11 fatcel how can i lose weight fast?
fasting with electrolyte water. fastest Ive ever been able to do it

How do you fast and how much pounds did you use also what brand of water
Make the water yourself cheaper that way.
Did it hardcore few years ago trying to get a promotion at a job i was working. Took off 50lbs in just a few months not that one pound a week bs.

Water = 2L
Potassium chloride = 1 tsp (No Salt)
Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda - Redmill Brand)
Magnesium Sulphate (Optional) = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)

Did it hardcore few years ago trying to get a promotion at a job i was working. Took off 50lbs in just a few months not that one pound a week bs.

Water = 2L
Ok how to fast

did it again from November to February but not as intense as the first time went from 432 to 410 before giving up again.

Water = 2L
This snake juice?

Also what does snake juice taste like? I imagine it’s awful and tastes like salt water. :feelspuke:

Also what does snake juice taste like? I imagine it’s awful and tastes like salt water. :feelspuke:
Its actually not bad if your deficient or dehydrated. Once I can start to taste the salt I switch it up with plain water.

yes it tastes shitty at least to me and most. But you can power thru it as people power thru shitty jobs, bullying etc. Minor obstacle in comparison.

Epsom salts the bad one. That will clear you out of everything you ate in the last 10 years when you first start.
Too sensitive to it remove it.

I'm doing alternate day fasting now. I can eat whatever I want on the non-fasting days, so I get all the salts there.

Next thing I am working on is like eating in a 12 hour time period on that day. But I'm not rushing into that next step.

I'm only like a few days into alternative day fasting.

I'm doing alternate day fasting now. I can eat whatever I want on the non-fasting days, so I get all the salts there.

Next thing I am working on is like eating in a 12 hour time period on that day. But I'm not rushing into that next step.

I'm only like a few days into alternative day fasting.
How does it work? Do you have a schedule?

Ok how to fast

There are different benefits depending on the duration. Not everybody agrees on what constitutes a fast. I personally think fasting starts at a full day and night. It has been said that the real benefits (ketosis, autophagy...) start at 36 hours.

Fasting for weight loss is a specific topic. It is undeniably the quickest way to lose weight, but it can be extremely difficult to endure, especially since it requires a very long fast (weeks, or even months). It can also be dangerous and should preferably be done under medical supervision, but maybe people say that just to avoid getting sued or something. I, for one, never heard of anyone dying of starvation while being obese.

People often say that the most difficult part are the first three days, but that afterwards it gets relatively easy.

I like to mention Angus Barbieri whenever this topic shows up :

It is a very extreme fast so it shouldn't be attempted without serious precautions, but it still is very inspirational IMHO.

Last edited:
yes it tastes shitty at least to me and most. But you can power thru it as people power thru shitty jobs, bullying etc. Minor obstacle in comparison.
I have been fasting on plain water for 2 weeks does it even matter sure I feel shitty but it doesn't matter that much because my body will have breakfast lunch and diner on my fat reserves

I have been fasting on plain water for 2 weeks does it even matter sure I feel shitty but it doesn't matter that much because my body will have breakfast lunch and diner on my fat reserves
That’s very risky

Water = 2L
This is quite a spoon of potassium chloride. Are you sure this is safe?

This is quite a spoon of potassium chloride. Are you sure this is safe?
drank it all day everyday for 3 months with no issues