Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what you doing this weekend thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
thats it boyos, its thursday night again, normies are on weekend mode and having sex like theres no tomorrow while we chitpost here.

anyway for me this weekend not much. maybe ill smoke some of my broken pipe before i throw it.
also i read alot this week about FIRE (retiring early), so ill keep learning. if all goes well in my 40s i wont have to work, and by then the VR sex will be amazing so it will be nice to stay at home.

i'll just be playing games and maybe do some studying on various topics

My muscles ache from work, it's been rough, I'm probably go to do a lot of just laying in bed

21fea200-65cd-4ec7-9a01-410295ea8ace-jpeg.128045

Wtf i didnt realise it was already friday. Cant even keep track of the days since ive been neet for too long

Play vidya and consider suicide

My sources of income have all dried up in the past couple of months so I'm working and trying to create something new. Full panic-mode.
Funnily enough, this leaves me less time for negative self-talk so it's not as bad as it sounds.

Wagecucking the whole fucking week, tomorrow also again wagecucking and after that finally weekend. My weekend is like always LDAR (but I enjoy it).

if climate is comfy i will ride my bike

ffs apparently family are coming to dinner. fuck my life.

Dinner with colleagues because work is finished, then just gymcel and runmaxx I gues along with playing vidya. Also got a bass and I need to change the strings and set up the bridge but I've never done that and I feel anxious about it.
Wagecucking the whole fucking week, tomorrow also again wagecucking and after that finally weekend. My weekend is like always LDAR (but I enjoy it).
I always feel that my weekend was wasted when when it's monday again and I've spent my free days LDARing. Well, same if I gymcel and fitmaxx, I guess they are good activities but they just won't make me feel alive enough. Good for you if you still enjoy that.

Last edited:
I will be crying