Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment weekly what are you doing on your weekend thread

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I not much.

Mostly play video games to grind levels and pubstorm kids, browsing modding websites, playing my phone games and my PSP (yes I like the old ass games) and reading Wikipedia about random things, like cars, places, history, battles, political parties of countries and military equipment

I also go out for walks for one hour or more for daily cardio for fresh air of breath

This probably fits more in Off Topic. But I got some 4th of July stuff I have to work on with my family, starting today.

Read. A tree grows in Brooklyn -- it's about a cute JB living in New York at the beginning of the 20th century

Perpetually rotting

rotting in minecraft and terraria

might watch some anime

I'm going to try to finish Overlord, but I might drop it if it doesn't improve after lizard arc

eating a Popsicle looking at my computer screen

There is no point in doing anything when I never wanted to be born in the 1st place

Doing conquests in virtual world, hating femoids in this, and fapping to lolis (but last fap was oppai from animu)

reading Wikipedia about random things, like cars, places, history, battles, political parties of countries and military equipment

I do the same thing, I was reading about the enzyme classification system earlier

Get wasted to lessen my bad mental state.

Coping with booze and video games.

I got bored of browsing the web and playing the FPS of my choice. Now it's just waiting for dinner and then browse the web again. Then tomorrow I'll watch the new Boruto and the last Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back