Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Web devcel hired by femcels to build their forum calls them misandrist whores & destroys their servers! They can't find any female to build their site

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11199

The living shall envy the dead
-

WHERE ARE THE HIGH IQ FEMALE WEB DEVS? I THOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN WERE EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?!! ISN'T IT JUST POETIC IRONY THAT MISANDRIST WOMEN HAVE TO RELY ON MISOGYNISTIC MEN? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LIKE THESE "FEMCELS", ALL WOMEN WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT US MEN.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Based
You also just know she isn't telling the whole side of the story. It was originally probably some simp but she didn't uphold her end of the bargain so he said fuck this I'm abandoning my simp ways.

Based
You also just know she isn't telling the whole side of the story. It was originally probably some simp but she didn't uphold her end of the bargain so he said fuck this I'm abandoning my simp ways.
Exactly. probably led on some poor dork that hoped he had a chance with her

Based
Yep the Jekyll and Hyde behavior foids display before they need work done from sub-8 males and after.

"where are the female developers?"

get gangbanged by chads

Schadenfreude Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Zero respect for "educated" women in their 20s/30s

A girl in my uni was pretty skilled in webdev. We all worked on a website together and the guys knew more about it than her but relatively she was pretty skilled.

that site is just filled with mess-ups.

play the strong independent card and then when SHTR(F), play the victim.

You mean indoctrinated.
Indoctrinated would imply that the individual is only a victim of circumstances, females actively participate in that world and aren't manipulated angels, the only reason why they behave like they do is because someone gave them the freedom to do so. Nobody told them to look down on men and kill their children with abortion - they just got the freedom to do it and they did it. And even if they were indoctrinated - if someone told you to do sick shit and you did it it means you weren't really good to begin with.

Total: 120 (Incels: 49, Bluepillers: 71)

Learn to code :feelsdevil:

But I thought women are strong and independent? :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

WHERE ARE THE HIGH IQ FEMALE WEB DEVS? I THOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN WERE EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?!! ISN'T IT JUST POETIC IRONY THAT MISANDRIST WOMEN HAVE TO RELY ON MISOGYNISTIC MEN? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LIKE THESE "FEMCELS", ALL WOMEN WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT US MEN.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

useless foidcunts are basically nonexistent when it comes to the hard work of actually making everything work properly, that is setting up a server from the ground up in addition to writing all the code for the website, and making sure nothing gets fucked up at any step of the way, more or less full responsability for the project

what they do is get assigned some insignificant task that doesn't sink the project if it fails, like a sandbox for a child, or if doing a whole "website" the work that they do is configuring and styling a template that's already been created by someone, and installed onto a configured and functional server by another someone else

you'll never meet a foidcunt who got the whole project and the whole codebase dropped on her, ever, whereas guys like that are everywhere

JFL men that learned how to be a 'machinist' of the modern era got fucked so hard, they do all the work, while femoids try to steal their credit, and even if the guys are good at this modern work they are all considered useless compulsive masturbators anyway, just for being around a computer a lot

Even if they could find a woman who was qualified to do the work, how would they convince her to do any real, actual work? When these whores get hired at tech companies they are as useless as a doormat, they just sit around and text message chad all fucking day and wait for some simp to do her work for her. You can't get a woman to complete any task by herself because they are never expected to have to do that.

Based
Most incel/rape/sexual harrasment storys are either fake or built on lies:feelsdevil:

"women make up a majority of college/uni students"

They're all taking gender studies and sociology! When it comes to actual useful degrees, it's men that take them. That's why they can't find any female web designers

And don't forget that women are racking up huge debt from these nonsense degrees. Then when its time to pay, they'll ask taxpayers (i.e., men) to cover for them. Women are parasites. They only know how to consume, not produce anything of value.
That's why they're all on meds and so obnoxious. tHe fUtUrE iS fEmAlE

The fucking irony. The man who ever agreed to do shit for these entitled feminist bitches had to be an actual incel. While I can commend him destroying this feminist cesspit, the backstory reveals that he was just a needy cuck who got angry because m'lady would no longer interact with him. To break their site should've been his original intention and not a reaction to them mistreating him.

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel was doing a drive by on the competition.

mods pin this PLEASE, this has unlimited seething potential.

Women are such a meme gender.
They talk all day about how men aren't shit and they don't need men but then as soon as men revoke their services out comes the entitlement complex.
Women say all the time men aren't entitled to sex.
Men need to start telling women they aren't entitled to a mans time.

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

Original thread by @Uglychincel

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

Honestly there may well be some female web devs who are intelligent enough to do what they want but given the diversity quotas at big tech companies they are probably making $$$$ for a lot less stress there than working on some random gay ass site for a few shekels or for the hell of it like our admins do here.

Truth is, there are no female developers in any statistically significant capacity.
The last female developer I worked with was a complete retard. And by complete retard I mean she was nearly double my age and has been doing software development for probably longer that I've been alive and I would have to do everything when I was forced to work with her. One of the main reasons I left that job was so I wouldn't have to work with her ever again.

To put it into perspective how retarded she was my friend who still works at that job said she emailed him last week and asked him how to uninstall the HP bloatware from her new laptop........................ This is someone with roughly 30 years of programming experience JFL

Well she got what she paid for

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

Hilarious lol
Based
Exactly this — I’ve learned at this point never to just accept certain people’s “telling of events” at face value. Most likely her story here is fundamentally incomplete and retold with a bias to vilify the guy in question.

Who exactly did he call a whore and why? If she’s anything my sister I wonder if she “hired” him on then didn’t pay or some such or it’s possible she flirted with him/implied interest to manipulate him into simping then when he found out she was just using him he called her a whore — she argued back “you can’t call women whores you misogynist!” then he nuked the servers.

I guarantee you her version of events is not being impartial and it’s bound to be incomplete and paint herself in the best light possible while shifting all the blame onto “evil” men.

Now, what makes this even more suspicious is female devs are more rare but you can find them — IF you’re willing to pay. Women can’t be manipulated as easily by other women like a lot of desperate men can. To me sounds like she didn’t want pay lol.

Last edited:
Hoooooleeeeeeshiiiiiit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"where are the female developers?"

get gangbanged by chads

Schadenfreude Lol GIF by MOODMAN
One of the reasons there are fewer women in jobs like this is because the jobs are pretty darned difficult and women want easy jobs that aren’t that hard. There may also be a genuine difference in intellectual potential (for example see male vs female chess or esports — women get bodied into the ground — anywhere men and women can compete whether mental or physical women appear to lose harshly).

Men, especially low value men, seek to raise their value to potential mates by getting “good” jobs and making money. That’s part of why way more men go into engineering and programming — those fields are damned hard and not just memorization or writing essays.

Women usually don’t feel the same pressures men do — most know they can have an easier time and just eventually marry someone who will pay the bills/stay with family, etc.

Haha. I am a web developer and can attest to the fact that females are utterly fucking useless at it. In fact it's one of those jobs that illustrates the true reason for 'muh pay gap' i.e. companies can't afford to pay below par female devs the same as better male devs. Have worked with multiple of them over my 10 year web career. Always asking for help and always crying and throwing a tantrum like it's their period at the slightest bit of hard code and they never stay in the job for long.

Besides that most foids who are in web have those luxury jobs that web companies only need when they have money to spare such as 'Social Media Manager' which basically means any companies that the company builds websites for she takes over their Social Media for them and posts tweets and facebook statuses to attract their customers i.e. a job that any motherfucker can do even if they're 12 years old. Another one is 'Admin' or 'Client Manager' which essentially means just talking to the fucking clients before passing on what they want to the male devs who have to actually do the work.

Too bad most women majored in gender studies in college when they should’ve majored in computer science.

And their lame excuse for not majoring in CS is that computer science is dominated by creepy inkwells.

Too bad most women majored in gender studies in college when they should’ve majored in computer science.

And their lame excuse for not majoring in CS is that computer science is dominated by creepy inkwells.
Giga IQ post, even if it’s basically common sense

One small step for an incel, one giant leap for incelkind

We could use some more high iq incels like those lol

We need men like him Based. This is social work.

foids are now pretending to be incels. The stupidity of the foid knows no bounds.

View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

what site is this for? Lifefuel if FDS

Based. They are not entitled to servers.

:soy:YIKES INKWELL DIDN'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO SERVE WOMEN

Users who are viewing this thread

• RAJ GHRANDHICK
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back