Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women have no creativity whatsoever, femcels are making a trufemcels.co forum

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Women literally copy everything men do, word for word, idea for idea.

joker-thomas-wayne-reveal-1165610-1280x0.jpeg

Time to organize DDoS attacks buddy boyos

Time to save gore pics

Femcels don't even know what an incel actually is nor can they fathom what it's like.

They think that an incel is just someone who hates women when what it really means is someone who is involuntarily celibate believe it or not.

There are ppl in femcel communities who literally have had partners before and rejected men and some who even have children.

Femcel = volcel

I doubt they would date an actual incel from this site (mentalcels not included)

The developer is working through an issue he found and said it will be a few more days so I'm sitting on my hands.
JFL they have a simp working on the website, foids cant even make their own forum lol.

Hope this is a LARP
JFL they have a simp working on the website, foids cant even make their own forum lol.
saw that too. HE. They’re nothing but a collection of bitching angry fat black women. They can’t do anything right ffs. They need to be lynched ASAP

I’m going in to infiltrate :feelsLSD:
Hope this is a LARP

saw that too. HE. They’re nothing but a collection of bitching angry fat black women. They can’t do anything right ffs. They need to be lynched ASAP
Gigabased, sheboons literally bring undesirability upon themselves

Last edited:
@all

Don't waste your time "raiding" or even lurking anything, it will only give them attention and they'd love it as they need it, it's dead on arrival

" The developer is working through an issue he found and said it will be a few more days so I'm sitting on my hands."
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

But I'm not gonna lie, if the dev is one of us/an inside agent and then do something about it, it would be pretty based

Last edited:
Foids are creative when it comes to finding new ways to whore themselves to chad but that’s about it

All they do is copy...can’t think of anything original. I don’t even see them use new terminology.
Femcel = volcel

I doubt they would date an actual incel from this site (mentalcels not included)

Last edited:
Panty raid, when?

Even if it is minuscule, I get the impression of less NPCness in femcels, which makes them a bit interesting. BTW, the first time I saw a website similar to reddit.
They should have their place to communicate too. Even though they are no Incels, they are a special group of women.
But yes, that a "he" made their forum is not surprising.

Foids make everything in life into a meme. They put the :feelsclown: in :feelsclown:world.
But I'm not gonna lie, if the dev is one of us/an inside agent and then do something about it, it would be pretty based
cope
All they do is copy...can’t think of anything original. I don’t even see them use new terminology.
"Hey that looks cool can I? No? I'll just steal it for myself anyway XD"
Even if it is minuscule, I get the impression of less NPCness in femcels, which makes them a bit interesting. BTW, the first time I saw a website similar to reddit.
They should have their place to communicate too. Even though they are no Incels, they are a special group of women.
:soy:

Women literally copy everything men do, word for word, idea for idea.

joker-thomas-wayne-reveal-1165610-1280x0.jpeg

Time to save gore pics

Femcels don't even know what an incel actually is nor can they fathom what it's like.

They think that an incel is just someone who hates women when what it really means is someone who is involuntarily celibate believe it or not.

There are ppl in femcel communities who literally have had partners before and rejected men and some who even have children.

Femcel = volcel

Hope this is a LARP

I’m going in to infiltrate :feelsLSD:

Gigabased, sheboons literally bring undesirability upon themselves

Meme gender

Maybe it's Serge lmao

Foids are creative when it comes to finding new ways to whore themselves to chad but that’s about it

Panty raid, when?

But yes, that a "he" made their forum is not surprising.
Absolute Soy. "Special" group of women, JFL.
@all

Don't waste your time "raiding" or even lurking anything, it will only give them attention and they'd love it as they need it, it's dead on arrival

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

^This
All fellow-cels, Do not give these punkass bitches any attention, That is what they want, We must stay on our forum, do not give them attention on YouTube, or inflitrate their site. They can let themselves rot in the absence of our attention. We can sit back and laugh at these hoes on our own forum.

Absolute Soy. "Special" group of women, JFL.

^This
All fellow-cels, Do not give these punkass bitches any attention, That is what they want, We must stay on our forum, do not give them attention on YouTube, or inflitrate their site. They can let themselves rot in the absence of our attention. We can sit back and laugh at these hoes on our own forum.

just download 5 terabyte worth of content from gore sites

Invade & post pictures of dog cock.

Exactly. And every single "femcel" has DMs flooded with men trying to date them.

Time to find the armored inceltitan and make him breach their wall

Last edited:
What a messy looking forum, will not invest another second lurking there.

Honestly if you are going to do something like that in minecraft maybe you should discuss it in private.

OPSEC my friend. OPSEC. It means operational security. Loose lips sink ships and all.

"women suffer the same as men" :soy:

They are. Ugly women are a special kind of women.
A lot aren't even ugly and they know it. One messaged me on reddit once and it posted on gonewild regularly JFL. I raged at it so hard it deleted its account.

They even copied ‘Bros before hoes’ with ‘Chicks before dicks’.

Only fools think females can be incels

true femcels girls, we are not counting the last night in vegas right girls? or that one after

damn they're so fucking cringe i think even the autists here would socialmog them to hell

They think that an incel is just someone who hates women when what it really means is someone who is involuntarily celibate believe it or not
Amen
and believe it or not femcels are just about hating men for some reason

Amen
and believe it or not femcels are just about hating men for some reason
Femcels don't exist. They just didn't get chads dick. We all know the chubby needy types that are the femcel critia want "BAD BOYS AND CHADS DICK" women we are not dumb we know what you want.
Only fools think females can be incels
"women suffer the same as men" :soy:
No they don't. They are not replaceable. They are delusional

They.
Can't.
Get.
Chads.
Big.
Dick.

Imagine a femcel in the shoes of a truecel for 72 hours.

The only legit reason for them to do this if they have personality disorders and can't hold down relationships, but even then it's easy for them to get sex

The only legit reason for them to do this if they have personality disorders and can't hold down relationships
Not really, they can still get away with having mental illness in soyciety since they are women. There's no legit reason besides an excuse to play the victim.