Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Web devcel hired by femcels to build their forum calls them misandrist whores & destroys their servers! They can't find any female to build their site

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,398
Online
216d 19h 35m
BummerDrummer said:
Even in separatism there is reliance
There can never be true separation because they are completely dependent upon us.
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,824
Online
134d 12h 35m
Pakincel said:
:soy:YIKES INKWELL DIDN'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO SERVE WOMEN
 
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
40d 2h 39m
BummerDrummer said:
This reminds me of when the black nationalists had to get a Jew to manage all their finance and legal battles. For all your talk about equality and equal intelligence/ability you’d think you could get one of your own to make your shit. Even in separatism there is reliance
Or like when proud aryan whites like you had to get Asian wives LMFAO
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,046
Online
286d 6h 38m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
Or like when proud aryan whites like you had to get Asian wives LMFAO
Never happens
 
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
40d 2h 39m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,046
Online
286d 6h 38m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
Yeah you can't even manage that
Alright cuckold go jerk off to blacked like you do.

you=mentally ill cuckold who gets off to Arabs and nogs fucking his women
Me=Based and epic
 
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
40d 2h 39m
BummerDrummer said:
Alright cuckold go jerk off to blacked like you do.
View attachment 443648
you=mentally ill cuckold who gets off to Arabs and nogs fucking his women
Me=Based and epic
LMAO. Again the resident cuck talking about his own women who want him dead :feelshaha:
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,046
Online
286d 6h 38m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
LMAO. Again the resident cuck talking about his own women who want him dead :feelshaha:
resident cuck talking about how he wants the niggers that want him dead to fuck his race of women :feelshaha::feelshaha:
 
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
40d 2h 39m
BummerDrummer said:
resident cuck talking about how he wants the niggers that want him dead to fuck his race of women :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Again, "your" women want nothing to do with you. It is an accurate statement to say that they are Tyrones women, not yours. :lul: muh butiful aryan female
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,046
Online
286d 6h 38m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
Again, "your" women want nothing to do with you. It is an accurate statement to say that they are Tyrones women, not yours. :lul: muh butiful aryan female
You have a cucked mindset. Women are property, every race has their women. Arabs have Arab women, Asians have Asian women, etc.

when there is an interracial couple the male is automatically giving out subliminal messages of conquest. When a white male is walking around with an Arab female that white male is sending out subliminal messages of “I’m fucking your property and I’m superior over you and I’m conquering you”. Because historically that’s how it was-a tribe would take over another tribe and to reinforce conquest they’d fuck their women.

Primate Biology 101, sorry your gay progressive Jewish coomer brain was fried or something so you can’t feel your biological imperatives. Sad!
 
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
40d 2h 39m
BummerDrummer said:
You have a cucked mindset. Women are property, every race has their women. Arabs have Arab women, Asians have Asian women, etc.

when there is an interracial couple the male is automatically giving out subliminal messages of conquest. When a white male is walking around with an Arab female that white male is sending out subliminal messages of “I’m fucking your property and I’m superior over you and I’m conquering you”. Because historically that’s how it was-a tribe would take over another tribe and to reinforce conquest they’d fuck their women.

Primate Biology 101, sorry your gay progressive Jewish coomer brain was fried or something so you can’t feel your biological imperatives. Sad!
Lmao yeah and your "conqueror" mindset has got you literally zero attrntion from women in your entire life. You're a pathetic, stuttering little bitch who NEVER voices any opinion other than "s-sorry stacy" in real life when a foid glares at you. I'd love to catch you in person shaking like a little bitch. I'd crush your insect frame in half a second. :lul:
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,783
Online
53d 10h 8m
I just read this now and it made my day :feelshaha:
 
Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Posts
2,750
Online
80d 7h 18m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
Lmao yeah and your "conqueror" mindset has got you literally zero attrntion from women in your entire life. You're a pathetic, stuttering little bitch who NEVER voices any opinion other than "s-sorry stacy" in real life when a foid glares at you. I'd love to catch you in person shaking like a little bitch. I'd crush your insect frame in half a second. :lul:

"Y-yes your m-majesty"

:feelskek:
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,398
Online
216d 19h 35m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
It is an accurate statement to say that they are Tyrones women, not yours. :lul: muh butiful aryan female
That's not accurate in the slightest. In reality, Blacks don't get selected by white women much at all. Dating statistics all confirm this.
BummerDrummer said:
You have a cucked mindset. Women are property, every race has their women. Arabs have Arab women, Asians have Asian women, etc.
Based mindset.
BummerDrummer said:
when there is an interracial couple the male is automatically giving out subliminal messages of conquest. When a white male is walking around with an Arab female that white male is sending out subliminal messages of “I’m fucking your property and I’m superior over you and I’m conquering you”. Because historically that’s how it was-a tribe would take over another tribe and to reinforce conquest they’d fuck their women.
Brutal blackpill truth!
ReturnOfSaddam said:
I'd crush your insect frame in half a second.
Yeah sure you would, but the problem is that you're a sexually untouchable deathnik leper who crawled out of some third world poverty stricken hellhole, uncared for and unacknowledged by the world. No one even acknowledges your existence expect us here, so you threatening your own incel tribe shows that you're the lowest of the low.
 
Last edited:
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,860
Online
62d 22h 13m
I don’t understand what happened :feelstastyman:
 
kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,543
Online
151d 10h 33m
Mogged Loner said:
I don’t understand what happened :feelstastyman:

Some race war, bounds to happen every now and then.
A bunch of incels arguing about whose race has the best Chads, as if it mattered for us.
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,860
Online
62d 22h 13m
kampman said:
Some race war, bounds to happen every now and then.
A bunch of incels arguing about whose race has the best Chads, as if it mattered for us.

Brutal

They always have race wars here
 
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
40d 2h 39m
wereqryan said:
That's not accurate in the slightest. In reality, Blacks don't get selected by white women much at all. Dating statistics all confirm this.

Based mindset.

Brutal blackpill truth!

Yeah sure you would, but the problem is that you're a sexually untouchable deathnik leper who crawled out of some third world poverty stricken hellhole, uncared for and unacknowledged by the world. No one even acknowledges your existence expect us here, so you threatening your own incel tribe shows that you're the lowest of the low.
I'm whiter than both you and BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer lmao. As I said to the chief cuck himself just look at how many muh aryan women give a fuck about your incel asses, so much for supremacy :lul: dating statistics lmao literally no tyrones at all use okcupid, make a chadfish or for you personally a christianmingle account with a Tyrone and see just how loyal "your" women are.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,046
Online
286d 6h 38m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
I'm whiter than both you and BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer lmao.
Jews aren’t white bro
ReturnOfSaddam said:
As I said to the chief cuck himself just look at how many muh aryan women give a fuck about your incel asses, so much for supremacy :lul:
Who cares what women think cuckold. You think women are actual people and not property and you have the gall to call others cucked. Lol.

ReturnOfSaddam said:
dating statistics lmao literally no tyrones at all use okcupid, make a chadfish or for you personally a christianmingle account with a Tyrone and see just how loyal "your" women are.
stfu cuckold. You have a nigger rape fantasy and we all know it. Infact, wereqryan @wereqryan check out what this kike posted and tell me he’s a sane person.

Mentally deranged kike who took his own brothers propaganda. Sad! Many such cases! I guess he enjoys kissing nigger ass and taking his fauci vaccine.
 
Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
226
Online
4d 21h 24m
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

#LEARNTOCODEHOLES
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,959
Online
15d 1h 58m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,959
Online
15d 1h 58m
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
3,703
Online
76d 6h 5m
isn’t it ironic? they shit on men and yet need to rely on a man to code for them. just admit your inferiority and move on.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,244
Online
120d 6h 25m
your personality said:
Poetry..PURE POETRY.


During World War II, Lamarr learned that radio-controlled torpedoes, an emerging technology in naval war, could easily be jammed and set off course.[51] She thought of creating a frequency-hopping signal that could not be tracked or jammed. She conceived an idea and contacted her friend, composer and pianist George Antheil, to help her implement it.[4] Together they developed a device for doing that, when he succeeded by synchronizing a miniaturized player-pianomechanism with radio signals.[39] They drafted designs for the frequency-hopping system, which they patented.[52][53] Antheil recalled:
As quoted from a 1945 Stars and Stripesinterview, "Hedy modestly admitted she did only 'creative work on the invention', while the composer and author George Antheil, 'did the really important chemical part'. Hedy was not too clear about how the device worked, but she remembered that she and Antheil sat down on her living room rug and were using a silver match box with the matches simulating the wiring of the invented 'thing'. She said that at the start of the war:"[54]
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,412
Online
29d 7h 36m
D

Deleted member 23813

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Posts
915
Online
14d 16h 59m
Strong and independent my ass. If foids were left to move forward in society without men, we would still be living in TP huts, and tribes lol. The greatest inventors and scientists of all time have always been men. Why do you think that is? The progression of the human race can be attributed to men. The destruction will be caused by women. Giving foids free agency was the biggest mistake of the century
 
kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,543
Online
151d 10h 33m
BurntNegroid_Cel077 said:
The greatest inventors and scientists of all time have always been men. Why do you think that is?

When you live your whole life on tutorial mode, I guess it doesn't motivate you to do or come up with anything substantial
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,283
Online
124d 9h 22m
BurntNegroid_Cel077 said:
The greatest inventors and scientists of all time have always been men. Why do you think that is?
The standard deviation of the IQ distribution among women is much smaller, meaning the distribution more narrow, much fewer geniuses (and retards) among women. The people on the right tail of the IQ curve are the ones that invent almost everything.
kampman said:
When you live your whole life on tutorial mode, I guess it doesn't motivate you to do or come up with anything substantial
That too. No drive
 
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
3,777
Online
22d 18h 41m
It's so fucking epic that those cunts had to rely on an incel to create their website and got rightly burned. While it's hardly surprising that they couldn't find a foid who could do it, I'm laughing at how they couldn't even find some chad or something to do the work. While there are chads who are capable of handling that kind of job, most of them have become lazy and entitled thanks to being handed everything their whole lives just for being good looking, and therefore just plain don't want to do anything that involves real work - and certainly not for free.
 
holyweeb

holyweeb

I hate myself and everybody else
★★★
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Posts
236
Online
3d 20h 19m
HAHAHAHAHHAA

also, you need logical thinking for this stuff, it's obvious that women can't do that
 
Deleted member 15292

Deleted member 15292

Self-banned
-
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Posts
274
Online
1d 21h 1m
Great way to start my day, what a broo:feelskek:
 
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
698
Online
13d 6h 11m
Women have spent over a decade complaining about being kept out of STEM fields but now that they still have men do everything for them. They get a pointless gender studies degree (Even though diversity quotas pretty much ensured that getting into STEM is practically effortless if you're female) and resort to betabuxxing and ethotting once they realize no-one will hire them. It's not men holding them back, they've been holding themselves back since day one.

 
G

Gamiro

Autist lord
-
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
99
Online
13d 23h 4m
It's because men have bigger brains than women. There's countless studies that prove this.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,594
Online
153d 8h 29m
Of Manlets and Men said:
It's so fucking epic that those cunts had to rely on an incel to create their website and got rightly burned. While it's hardly surprising that they couldn't find a foid who could do it, I'm laughing at how they couldn't even find some chad or something to do the work. While there are chads who are capable of handling that kind of job, most of them have become lazy and entitled thanks to being handed everything their whole lives just for being good looking, and therefore just plain don't want to do anything that involves real work - and certainly not for free.
true, it's the betas and incels that have to do the shit work in tech most often
what you'll see in a company is the guys with looks or status fuck around in management, or just leave from company to company, doing light work here and there, not staying long
meanwhile some beta does insane amounts of work, builds whole apps and websites, sometimes is even forced to handle hirings and firings because the managers don't give a fuck, does tech support for everyone in the company including all his bosses and superiors, JFL
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,734
Online
72d 17h 49m
So fucking based.
 
Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
★★
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Posts
2,662
Online
42d 6h 35m
Now that's some delicious story.
 
Diesel_366

Diesel_366

WrongGenerationCel + ItaloDiscoCel ♪♫ 1980's music
Joined
Aug 22, 2018
Posts
56
Online
1d 6h 49m
Gave a look at that site, what a piece of shit, foids only want attention, plenty of ERfuel from this

The thread saying 'HURR DURR men only sea me in a sexual way, I will never be loved' mogs ALL the fucking incelosphere, FUCK I NEED TO GO ER NOW
 
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 7h 45m
W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Posts
232
Online
4d 1h 1m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
useless foidcunts are basically nonexistent when it comes to the hard work of actually making everything work properly, that is setting up a server from the ground up in addition to writing all the code for the website, and making sure nothing gets fucked up at any step of the way, more or less full responsability for the project

what they do is get assigned some insignificant task that doesn't sink the project if it fails, like a sandbox for a child, or if doing a whole "website" the work that they do is configuring and styling a template that's already been created by someone, and installed onto a configured and functional server by another someone else

you'll never meet a foidcunt who got the whole project and the whole codebase dropped on her, ever, whereas guys like that are everywhere

JFL men that learned how to be a 'machinist' of the modern era got fucked so hard, they do all the work, while femoids try to steal their credit, and even if the guys are good at this modern work they are all considered useless compulsive masturbators anyway, just for being around a computer a lot
true, women r just dumb and overrated cuus vagina
 
NEETarded

NEETarded

Greycel
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Posts
8
Online
3h 49m
This is lovely. When Reddit gets tired of FDS the femcels will be totally voiceless
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top