Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Web devcel hired by femcels to build their forum calls them misandrist whores & destroys their servers! They can't find any female to build their site

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
Everything worthwhile was built either by God or by men.

evilguy

evilguy

Greycel
2d 13h 0m
I know you all will hate me for asking this, but how is this lifefuel?
I understand that "femcels" are largely exaggerated, hut did these foids really deserve to get their servers nuked?
Now, if this happened to FDS, I would be celebrating with cake and my few friends, as FDS getting banned from reddit would be a monumental victory for us incels!

Valinor

Valinor

Recruit
★★
3h 30m
wereqryan said:
View attachment 440997

View attachment 440998

WHERE ARE THE HIGH IQ FEMALE WEB DEVS? I THOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN WERE EQUALLY INTELLIGENT?!! ISN'T IT JUST POETIC IRONY THAT MISANDRIST WOMEN HAVE TO RELY ON MISOGYNISTIC MEN? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LIKE THESE "FEMCELS", ALL WOMEN WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT US MEN.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Attachments

• joker-kukkendare.gif
    joker-kukkendare.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 1
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
144d 3h 32m
evilguy said:
I understand that "femcels" are largely exaggerated, hut did these foids really deserve to get their servers nuked?
Now, if this happened to FDS, I would be celebrating with cake and my few friends, as FDS getting banned from reddit would be a monumental victory for us incels!
1. There is no such thing as "deserve", shit happens period.

2. The only difference between groups like this and groups like FDS is how vocal they are, but they all have the same beliefs, and at the end of the day, they would all reject and mock us, so why should we give a fuck which group it happens to?

3. Your response is soy as hell, but I'm still glad you posted to this thread so that I could find it lol, it was indeed LifeFuel

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 18h 17m
evilguy said:
hut did these foids really deserve to get their servers nuked?
why not? their entire premise and '''femcel''' concept is a joke. femcels don't exist, so why should they make an entire website based on a lie? very well deserved
evilguy said:
Now, if this happened to FDS,
cope fds and femcels think the same. they are both entitled chad-only whores that make mental gymnastics and bullshit to victimize themselves by demonizing men.
evilguy said:
for us incels!
hello my fellow inklers how ya doin

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
13d 17h 6m
evilguy said:
There's probably more to the story than what she has mentioned. Also, self-proclaimed femcels are inherently misandrist because they're hijacking the term "incel" and changing its meaning in a way that undermines the suffering real incels go through.

The biggest lifefuel to me is that they can't find a female developer to replace him.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8