Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Wealth Maxxing] Selecting Predictors For Building An EA (Expert Advisor) For Forex Trading

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Expert Advisor Question

PLEASE REFER TO THE IMAGE

I have a bit of free time and I want to try my hand at creating an expert advisor (to use for my trading demo account, just starting), but I don't want to waste hours not making it as optimal as possible

Which (one or more) of each category (Indicators, Candle Patters, Price Values) would you say are the best predictors to use for an expert advisor?

Why not just purchase a company stock which has a good chance of going up after corona?

Why not just purchase a company stock which has a good chance of going up after corona?

Only a useful strategy if you have high capital to begin with, I don't, so I need to pursue a method that has growth over time
Not getting any responses here so think I'll have to check reddit

Last edited:
Only a useful strategy if you have high capital to begin with, I don't, so I need to pursue a method that has growth over time
Not getting any responses here so think I'll have to check reddit

Day trading is more fun anyway but from what I understand it takes YEARS to get good enough to recognize pattersn and make gains

stick with 1-3 indicators, the rest of your gains will learn come from learning to evaluate and recognize trends

watch all the vids on this channel

Day trading is more fun anyway but from what I understand it takes YEARS to get good enough to recognize pattersn and make gains

stick with 1-3 indicators, the rest of your gains will learn come from learning to evaluate and recognize trends

watch all the vids on this channel

Thanks

I'm just a newbie of course so don't take my advice too seriously.

Are you american? You think thinkorswim (ameritrade). It lets you setup conditionals (if this trade succeeds / fails, then do this trade, etc) and has an API

I've only dabbled off and on but I think it's all based on luck / skill that can only be learned through practice.

I'm just a newbie of course so don't take my advice too seriously.

Are you american? You think thinkorswim (ameritrade). It lets you setup conditionals (if this trade succeeds / fails, then do this trade, etc) and has an API

I've only dabbled off and on but I think it's all based on luck / skill that can only be learned through practice.

I doubt I'll ever do any manual trading anything soon, I don't trust my gut that much and a lot of it comes down to experience I don't have and can't get quickly and/or luck

View attachment 239129

PLEASE REFER TO THE IMAGE

I have a bit of free time and I want to try my hand at creating an expert advisor (to use for my trading demo account, just starting), but I don't want to waste hours not making it as optimal as possible

Which (one or more) of each category (Indicators, Candle Patters, Price Values) would you say are the best predictors to use for an expert advisor?

Efficient market hypothesis is correct. You can not make money trading.

This thread is bloody good in my books.

Nah, more like only 1% make money trading

the rest are just getting scammed

Dude don't let people discourage you like that, its not just 1% making money trading, its 1% making billions and hundreds of millions, but there there's way more than even 10% of people trading that "make a living" off of trading

Once you start getting into that 1% mindset you're just going to start giving up, and it isn't even accurate to begin with, I don't need a billion dollars, I just need a few hundred thousand over a few years and I'm set, Eastern Europe and South East Asia have very low living costs