Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We will write political manifesto create European Blackpilled Revolutionary Party (EBRP)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
EBRP and then we blackpill chads and use these chads to attract foid voters if that doesnt work we become Army instead of Pary (EBRA) and go ER on the government after that we go ER on dykes and restore our faith in god (in video game)

We also go ER on Constantinople

go write your own political manifesto create blackpilled revolutionary army then (in video game)
I'm too retarded. I'm a perfectionistcel due to a childhood of abuse.

OP won’t do shit. This topic will die in a few hours.

OP won’t do shit. This topic will die in a few hours.
ive been thinking about this for months i think i will actually start writing a political manifesto i want to change this dyke world

Why create a party when we can create an army?

ive been thinking about this for months i think i will actually start writing a political manifesto i want to change this dyke world
Bro I been thinking about fucking a girl my whole life

we blackpill chads and use these chads to attract foid voters
:incel:: C-c-chad we subhumans are oppressed! Foids only want 6'8'' white muscular guys!
:chad:: Damn that sucks bro frfr no cap. Anyways gotta go to stacy's house and get my dick sucked. See ya later!

if that doesnt work we become Army instead of Pary (EBRA) and go ER on the government after that we go ER on dykes and restore our faith in god (in video game)
Based (in video game) :feelsYall:

Lol I hope this actually happens.