Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never know the joy of taking a girls virginity.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Even if some of us get sex, it will never be with a virgin female, it will either be with a prostitute or used up roastie.
We will never be the first guy to mark a girls vagina, plunging our throbbing cocks into an innocent PUSSY that has never felt a dick before.
Her vagina will mold into the shape of ou dicks as her legs grab around your body and blood begins to seep out.
The tightness, warmth, the shivers she will have, we would always be in her mind, even when shes fucking another guy. we can never know that feeling.

It never began.

It is a husband's RIGHT to be his wife's first and only experience. The husband is ENTITLED to the emotional satisfaction of knowing that his wife's most memorable and first experience was with him. Believing otherwise makes you a cuckold.

I mean, seriously. How the fuck are people okay with knowing that their wife was throttled by and squirmed around under the control of another man? Oh yeah, because they're sick in the head.

It's really sad that our most important years are basically wasted

It is a husband's RIGHT to be his wife's first and only experience. The husband is ENTITLED to the emotional satisfaction of knowing that his wife's most memorable and first experience was with him. Believing otherwise makes you a cuckold.

I mean, seriously. How the fuck are people okay with knowing that their wife was throttled by and squirmed around under the control of another man? Oh yeah, because they're sick in the head.

Tee hee no one has a right to sex

At this point, it’d be a cavern.

Do you really still care about any of this shit?

um sweety no one is entitled to sex. now brb I need to go to a feminist rally for higher taxes on men because women are entitled to money

um sweety no one is entitled to sex. now brb I need to go to a feminist rally for higher taxes on men because women are entitled to money get fucked my my boyfriend while my husband plays his Nintendo because I want as much dick as possible

I've really developed an appreciation for traditionalism in the last year

Rapecels might stand a chance though

um sweety no one is entitled to sex. now brb I need to go to a feminist rally for higher taxes on men because women are entitled to money

Dont forget free college tuition!! I should be able to get shitfaced and let Chad cover me in cum with 0 fear that if I drop out I will still owe money. The state should cover the cost of my mistakes.

Free abortions and birth control too, thats also a human right.

At this point, becoming an astronaut seems more plausible.

I would refuse a non-virgin tbh.

THIS.

But no one wants to accept it because of muh sexual liberation

that's a feeling made for Chad, not subhuman garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back