Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should find wingmen from here in our local areas and go out

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Even if you can't pick up chicks, at least you will have fun and have moral support. You will both have the same dating philosophies so you can game better together. Too many of my friends are cucks and won't even say hi to a girl unless she initiates with them first.

"Dating philosophies","game",go back to redpill please.

Even people here would probably dox each other when it benefits them. Also we are beyond playing the "game", it is either you have good genetics or not.

non_factor
Whatever you want to call it. I went out with an incel I met on craigslist once and we had a very fun time. He was an ogrecel so people didn't mess with us for "harassing" chicks. I got some numbers because his presence made me a lot more confident and secure.

Maeror
They can't dox you if they don't know your name or where you live. Just make sure you talk to them on skype and make sure they are really blackpill before meeting them. If it goes well after a few meets then you can give each other your names if you're comfortable.

Last edited:
i will not indulge in PUA to get laid.

Most of us probably aren't the type that'd work well for.

Most of us probably aren't the type that'd work well for.

You guys are funny and have a dark sense of humor. I would say you guys are more built for that than the bluepill normies who worship vagina.

they'd just call me a fakecel faggot and leave

There's lots of "fakecels" here. If one doesn't like you there are others that will.

I need some irl friends to go out with duringbtge weekends

I need some irl friends to go out with duringbtge weekends
That's what I'm saying. But to be safe, I'd meet people under a different account than the one where some people talk about killing and raping, because it might be a sting operation. You can give each other your real usernames after you get to know them better. It's really a no brainer since we don't have friends or anyone else who can relate to us than the people on this site.

I'd be down to chill with some like-minded incels. We could get a few drinks at a bar, shoot some pool, and chat with the bar flies.

I'd be down to chill with some like-minded incels. We could get a few drinks at a bar, shoot some pool, and chat with the bar flies.

That would beat going out alone or jacking off at home on a saturday night. We don't have much to lose at this point.

That would beat going out alone or jacking off at home on a saturday night. We don't have much to lose at this point.
Yea but I don’t feel good about giving them my # or location

Incels are not like puas, although going out with uncles would be fun.

I been out with puas from my town, I get a very thirsty vibe from them

JFL at thinking incels can help each other get laid. It's kind of like having two fish work together to climb up a tree.

Incels are not like puas, although going out with uncles would be fun.

I been out with puas from my town, I get a very thirsty vibe from them

PUAs don't have anything in common besides wanting to get laid. Incels have a lot more entertaining venting stories and things to talk about in case it turns out to be a bad night. Going out consistently to bars and having a good time will make some women approach you because they want in on the fun. If you guys are laughing and joking about whores, you might even trigger some eavesdropping sluts enough to be forced to argue with you and get her pussy wet with your blackpill wisdom.

I rather there be PUAs everywhere, then beta cucks and whiteknights who try to fight guys for picking up chicks. If there were no PUAs things would get worse, only chads that get approached will get laid, all the other men will be incel.

JFL at thinking incels can help each other get laid. It's kind of like having two fish work together to climb up a tree.
kek. or two kids with down syndrome trying to solve a rubix cube

kek. or two kids with down syndrome trying to solve a rubix cube
If it doesn't work at least you found a new friend to trigger roasties with. Imagine two incels dropping black pills to each other in a bar and laughing, sluts and cucks nearby will be very triggered, you might even get some "bad boy" points. Two incels talking about sluts and whores will make them more interesting than just one incel sitting in a corner, or two cucks talking about baseball and their trucks.

No I'm not, I'm telling you to use fake accounts and I probably don't live in the same cities as most of you.

If it doesn't work at least you found a new friend to trigger roasties with. Imagine two incels dropping black pills to each other in a bar and laughing, sluts and cucks nearby will be very triggered, you might even get some "bad boy" points. Two incels talking about sluts and whores will make them more interesting than just one incel sitting in a corner, or two cucks talking about baseball and their trucks.
cope, if you are subhuman they wont fuck you. maybe a different story if we were talking about blackpilled normies.

cope, if you are subhuman they wont fuck you. maybe a different story if we were talking about blackpilled normies.

That is true, but you can still have fun triggering them by dropping black pills no matter how ugly and broke you are. I would rather go out with a buddy and make fun of sluts getting picked up by chads than sit home watching videos. Making sluts feel awkward and shameful is pretty close to getting laid, nice coping and spreads blackpill awareness.

That is true, but you can still have fun triggering them by dropping black pills no matter how ugly and broke you are. I would rather go out with a buddy and make fun of sluts getting picked up by chads than sit home watching videos. Making sluts feel awkward and shameful is pretty close to getting laid, nice coping and spreads blackpill awareness.
well you have a point there. only problem is finding a friend willing to do that.

well you have a point there. only problem is finding a friend willing to do that.
From here is a good place to find them. I don't think the incels here care what roasties and cucks think about them, they already know if they aren't chad they aren't getting laid anyway.

I'm trying to mold one of my bluepill friends into being more blackpill. When he gets drunk the blackpill really comes out of him, but I don't see him much now so I'm looking for a new wingman.

From here is a good place to find them. I don't think the incels here care what roasties and cucks think about them, they already know if they aren't chad they aren't getting laid anyway.

I'm trying to mold one of my bluepill friends into being more blackpill. When he gets drunk the blackpill really comes out of him.
so subconsciously were all blackpilled. kek.