Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should cut youngcells slack

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
If you already subscribed to the blackpill at 16 then it's safe to assume they had no luck with foids and have experienced bullying too.

Plus there are some people who are geniuenly owned by age 15. A growth spurt won't fix your chin lol.

On the rare occasion they evolve into a low tier normie they will still be fucked mentally and revert to here.

If you already subscribed to the blackpill at 16 then it's safe to assume they had no luck with foids and have experienced bullying too.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.
Re: A Noob actually listen to this..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158282281Friday, March 20, 2015 5:23 PM CDT
"And it comes to the fact that your bullying me,Mostly anony" Neither of my prior statements had any aggressive intention whatsoever, I'm merely stating that adolescents experience various psychological changes. Nevertheless, there's plenty of other things to do besides trying to bother other users on an online game for your own entertainment.

Exactly.

They are not superior to Rodger or Cho.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.
Re: A Noob actually listen to this..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158282281Friday, March 20, 2015 5:23 PM CDT
"And it comes to the fact that your bullying me,Mostly anony" Neither of my prior statements had any aggressive intention whatsoever, I'm merely stating that adolescents experience various psychological changes. Nevertheless, there's plenty of other things to do besides trying to bother other users on an online game for your own entertainment.
Another huge W for roblox IQcells

The thing is - in high/mid school there is a lot of boys who have no gf and feel bad about it but eventually they do find a girl in college. It is considered prestigious to have a gf at all at that age, at least that's how I remember it. Only time tells that you have really been cursed with inceldom. Most of under 18 cels will end up as low tier normies betabuxxing a Becky and wagecucking for some rich capitalist until the day they die.

I read this as we should cut youngcels necks (in gta 3 ofc)

Most of under 18 cels will end up as low tier normies betabuxxing a Becky
Beckies are usually with HTN and chadlites, for LTN only landwhales and used up cunts are reserved.

for LTN only landwhales and used up cunts are reserved.

Yes, it is your race for both failure and success. You are...a tall primitive brute with no actual intelligence. I expect you to use your penis more often than your musical instruments.

I don’t hate them I just think it’s a bit too soon to give up at 15-16

Hey youngcels...
Kys