Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should all Islammaxx

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Why Islam is awesome:

The teachings of the Prophet Mohammed and the Holy words of the Quran command that women be treated as personal property (chattel) like dogs or farm animals

Women can be bartered for without their consent through their father’s, brothers, uncles or other male relatives

A man who is too financially destitute to afford a proper bride price (paying the male relatives for the value of the wife) may still be granted a marriageable woman if he is a devout Muslim (Hadith, 62:58)

Hell is primarily populated by women, approximately 99% of its residents are women while the other 1% comprise jews and other infidel scum (Quran, 54:464)

The legal value of a woman is precisely half of that of a man and for purposes of testifying against a man in a court of law, two women must appear, one to testify and the other to substantiate her statement (Quran 2:282)

Men are encouraged to engage in sexual relations with women whenever they (men) desire, regardless of the willingness of the woman (Quran: 2:223)

From the Last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad: “Treat women well, for they are like domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves”

Allah Akbar, Praise be to Allah for he is great!

Prophet Muhammed is a kiddie diddler

If allah is so great why did he make incels?

Prophet Muhammed is a kiddie diddler
That is blasphemy and we're it not for the fact that you're a fellow brocel, I would have to impose Allah's wrath upon you

If allah is so great why did he make incels?
So that through our suffering we can find solidarity, fellowship and common purpose which is to desecrate and destroy foids or otherwise enslave them in accordance with the teachings of the Prophet. Inshallah brother.

Re: why do people like heartstrings
King_Queen
Png

#190037232Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:13 PM CDT
Simple. Heartstrings is perceived as an Internet "goddess" due to the presence of the "Silver Orifice," so to speak.

this place is full of athiestcels and christcucks so it's good finding a fellow jihadist in this shit place

the life in the caliphate was easy. it gave you a purpose (inVR)

this place is full of athiestcels and christcucks so it's good finding a fellow jihadist in this shit place
Jihad is the true path to ascending since you not only get to rape and enslave women in this life but Allah rewards you with women slaves in paradise for all eternity in just compensation for retribution taken against the jews, western debauchery and other things which Allah despises.

the life in the caliphate was easy. it gave you a purpose (inVR)
Inshallah brother and absolutely, Life in the Caliphate was so much more pure and it was a true realization of the glory if Allah and a consummation of his will here on earth. Only in the lands of Dar al Islam do we find that women have been properly subjugated, enslaved and put in their proper social place.

Religion as a whole is a jewish lie

Religion as a whole is a jewish lie
I would say that the fact that religion predates judaism by thousands of years and can be traced back to the earliest Mesopotamian civilizations suggests that it is an inexorable part of the human experience and perhaps an expedient lie since the possibility of annihilation and non-existence is too horrifying a prospect to contemplate.

First you talk about becoming serial killers
Now you talk about the wonders of islamism and bring in extreme examples

You glow harder than the sun on august.

Wrong young Padawan. Firstly I talked about the glory of Nazi Germany and why all incels ought to revere our Fuhrer, then I talked about why incels should consider mobilizing some actual real world support organization like BLM for the niggers or the ACLU for the fags and now I'm talking about serial killing and Islam, both of which I happen to find intriguing. My post history is a confirmation of such. Also, inceldom rejects and implicitly repudiates the depredations of soyciety so what the fuck are you complaining about unless you're some sort of uc normie with your normative cultural pretentions?

Also what extreme examples are you talking about? I literally cited chapter and verse from the Quran and the Hadith which are the corpus of Islamic holy texts and the dogma of the religion.

That would be too hard for everyone here to commit to lol.

Means they'll have to give up watching their tranny hentais.

So that through our suffering we can find solidarity, fellowship and common purpose which is to desecrate and destroy foids or otherwise enslave them in accordance with the teachings of the Prophet. Inshallah brother.
Okay so chad is chad and incels need to suffer and be tested

I like drinking and I like pork, not happening
Also if I were to religionmaxx it'd be something culturally closer to me i.e. Christianity or pagancuckism