Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start living in the real world

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Depends on location. Where i live, social media hasnt caught up yet.
true, but most of this forum is in the west.

it seems your country is mostly betabuxxing

When i lived in the west, i saw that NT guys did pretty good with foids. Maybe youre just autistic.
Nope, not autistic. Just have acne scars

and by the west, what country did you mean? the USA is full of landwhales

You sound pretty damn redpilled in this thread btw. I don't know why you aren't on some PUA forum

No argument, just emotional response. This is foid level shit
It's not an emotional response, it's the truth. All girls are chatting with tons of dudes on social media, denying this is bluepilled.

It's not an emotional response, it's the truth. All girls are chatting with tons of dudes on social media, denying this is bluepilled.

It's called attention whoring

It's called attention whoring
you're the same guy who says someone over 6'2 can't be incel even if they have an ugly face.

sorry but face>height. it's you who needs to live in the real world

Nope, not autistic. Just have acne scars

and by the west, what country did you mean? the USA is full of landwhales

You sound pretty damn redpilled in this thread btw. I don't know why you aren't on some PUA forum

The Usa where I did my graduate studies. Uni foids were rarely fat.

Also you need to stop with the crab mentality.

The Usa where I did my graduate studies. Uni foids were rarely fat.

Also you need to stop with the crab mentality.
"crab mentality"? Look buddy if you want to ascend then go ahead, I never said you can't do that.

"crab mentality"? Look buddy if you want to ascend then go ahead, I never said you can't do that.

Did you read the OP? iam too much of an autist to make it. Of course looks are also a big factor, but you're coping hard if you think average NT guys can't make it irl.

Did you read the OP? iam too much of an autist to make it. Of course looks are also a big factor, but you're coping hard if you think average NT guys can't make it irl.
they can sometimes make it if they're lucky and/or dumpster dive.

people on this forum are ugly and in some cases autistic (and by autistic I mean legit autistic as in diagnosed)

Those aren't dating sites. The vast majority of women are not going to meet men off Instagram or snapchat or Tik tok or Facebook
Brocel, I hate to butt in, but this is absolutely false. Most relationships and hookups in 2020 with chicks that are under 35 are formed online via social media. This is because it is considered safer than cold or even warm approaching. Even work, which used to be a safe place to meet women, has failed since foids made approaching an offense that can get you fired.

Brocel, I hate to butt in, but this is absolutely false. Most relationships and hookups in 2020 with chicks that are under 35 are formed online via social media. This is because it is considered safer than cold or even warm approaching. Even work, which used to be a safe place to meet women, has failed since foids made approaching an offense that can get you fired.

The onus is on you. Find me some statistics that prove that. Most ppl meet through friends, work, or school but if you can prove me wrong I'll accept it
you're the same guy who says someone over 6'2 can't be incel even if they have an ugly face.

sorry but face>height. it's you who needs to live in the real world

Nice red herring there

Last edited:
Sometimes i feel like whats said here and what i see IRL are completely at odds with each other. Iam supposed to have a huge advantage by being 6 4 in a country where majority of men are shorter than iam. And yet again and again, ive seen shorter curries with better faces (and at times even uglier faces) and better status/NT compared to me get decent looking foids. I think being NT and social status are not given enough credit here.

For sure looks rule the roost when it comes to dating apps such as tinder, but ive made up my mind that tinder really isnt real life. To get out of inceldom, you need to come up with a solution that is specific to your country. In my country, having a social circle and being NT really does matter. I cant even have a normal conversation when iam part of a group, so iam extremely handicapped due to my social autism.
I’ve done everything I can and still am actively trying to get a gf. Tinder isn’t real life but if every foid had tinder they wouldn’t swipe on you either way.