Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start living in the real world

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Sometimes i feel like whats said here and what i see IRL are completely at odds with each other. Iam supposed to have a huge advantage by being 6 4 in a country where majority of men are shorter than iam. And yet again and again, ive seen shorter curries with better faces (and at times even uglier faces) and better status/NT compared to me get decent looking foids. I think being NT and social status are not given enough credit here.

For sure looks rule the roost when it comes to dating apps such as tinder, but ive made up my mind that tinder really isnt real life. To get out of inceldom, you need to come up with a solution that is specific to your country. In my country, having a social circle and being NT really does matter. I cant even have a normal conversation when iam part of a group, so iam extremely handicapped due to my social autism.

Sometimes i feel like whats said here and what i see IRL are completely at odds with each other. Iam supposed to have a huge advantage by being 6 4 in a country where majority of men are shorter than iam. And yet again and again, ive seen shorter curries with better faces (and at times even uglier faces) and better status/NT compared to me get decent looking foids. I think being NT and social status are not given enough credit here.

For sure looks rule the roost when it comes to dating apps such as tinder, but ive made up my mind that tinder really isnt real life. To get out of inceldom, you need to come up with a solution that is specific to your country. In my country, having a social circle and being NT really does matter. I cant even have a normal conversation when iam part of a group, so iam extremely handicapped due to my social autism.
It's true

75% of the forum is Basement Dweller IQ youngcels or failed Normies

Anyone who isn't offended by someone like @Napoleon de Geso presence or wanting @Zyros free is a Fakecel/Volcel piece of shit

Tinder is painful even for Chadlites. If you want a woman then you need to go out. I don't know where women hang out tho and how to be friends with them

Everyone tells me being white is a huge advantage. (which i believe is true in some places)

My entire life I've only been mocked being pale. All the non whites here only date other non whites, and they even overwhelmingly stay between their own race/country people. Turks date turks. Blacks date blacks. Arabs date arabs. Indians date indians.

Maybe it's completely different in the US though

Otherwise nearly everything i read here is spot what i've experienced irl

It's true

75% of the forum is Basement Dweller IQ youngcels or failed Normies

Anyone who isn't offended by someone like @Napoleon de Geso presence or wanting @Zyros free is a Fakecel/Volcel piece of shit

I feel helpless mostly because i dont know how to interact socially. So i feel comfort here where i wont be judged. Iam guessing this is the case for a lot of users here.

That being said, i agree with you on those two. Gigavolcels need to be banned.

One day ill go out and even start mass cold approaching young (but legal) girls but not before i make money online

Are you the guy who is tall and above average face but think is over because NW2?

I live in the real world

Everyone tells me being white is a huge advantage. (which i believe is true in some places)

My entire life I've only been mocked being pale. All the non whites here only date other non whites, and they even overwhelmingly stay between their own race/country people. Turks date turks. Blacks date blacks. Arabs date arabs. Indians date indians.

Maybe it's completely different in the US though

Otherwise nearly everything i read here is spot what i've experienced irl
In the West, most of them go for white dudes only, except for black girls

I feel helpless mostly because i dont know how to interact socially. So i feel comfort here where i wont be judged. Iam guessing this is the case for a lot of users here.

That being said, i agree with you on those two. Gigavolcels need to be banned.
But you most likely get judged by things out of your control while retards like @LastGerman and @Napoleon de Geso are literal memecels who could see major progress in life with "self-improvements"

But you most likely get judged by things out of your control while retards like @LastGerman and @Napoleon de Geso are literal memecels who could see major progress in life with "self-improvements"

I agree. They are just memes at this point. I dont think anyone takes them seriously.

Tinder is bullshit. There's only 50 million people on it worldwide and 76% are men, JFL. People who think it's tantamount to real life are dumbasses.

Tinder is bullshit. There's only 50 million people on it worldwide and 76% are men, JFL. People who think it's tantamount to real life are dumbasses.

In my country its even worse. Gender ratio is more like 15:1 on tinder. Real is still bad but not even close to 15:1.
I like how @Napoleon de Geso makes IT cucks seethe though

I dont care about IT tbh. We need to stop living on the internet.

I agree. They are just memes at this point. I dont think anyone takes them seriously.
They dont belong here ded srs

Thank God someone said it
On this same note, anyone reading this, if I see anything pro-napolean support posts by anyone, im going to start talking shit to you and make sure you have a miserable time on here.

Because they're soy betabuxxxing cucked retards

Iam just tall. Not above avg face ( i get rated arnd 4 here on average).
Well I guess it depends a lot on how you come off as. If is anything like this guy then height will certainly not be enough:

Just dont be mentally damaged after lost lonely teen years

I like how @Napoleon de Geso makes IT cucks seethe though
He's fucking one of them you stupidfuck, he belongs to cuckitt with his bluepilled/waifu ideals.

Holes are meant to be used, not loved.
@Personalityinkwell

Eat shit Retard

Except I'm also in a curry land and I have a social circle and all that. Foids have told me that I have a great personality. That I'm the nicest guy they've ever met.I have foid frens. I go to gigs.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Even if I get a girlfriend they'll leave when they realize I'm losing hair.

Except I'm also in a curry land and I have a social circle and all that. Foids have told me that I have a great personality. That I'm the nicest guy they've ever met.I have foid frens. I go to gigs.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Even if I get a girlfriend they'll leave when they realize I'm losing hair.
It's over for u tbh

Betabuxx material from start to finish

I legit do not know how the fuck @Napoleon de Geso is still here. he actively posts on r/standardcels (that's the actual name of the sub) about how he only wants young, cute virgin girls (which are literally less than 1% of the eligible female population). also he had girlfriends and shit previously

I legit do not know how the fuck @Napoleon de Geso is still here. he actively posts on r/standardcels about how he only wants young, cute virgin girls (which are literally less than 1% of the eligible female population). also he had girlfriends and shit previously
Fuck you, my teen years are lost, and as result of it, sanity is lost, I deserve to be here more than 666 normsters

He's fucking one of them you stupidfuck, he belongs to cuckitt with his bluepilled/waifu ideals.
JFL are you retarded nigger? He's been on this forum for so goddamn long, I really doubt he's an IT cuck. Most likely a volcel/fakecel but not an IT fucker you dumb fucking nigger :feelsseriously:

I legit do not know how the fuck @Napoleon de Geso is still here. he actively posts on r/standardcels (that's the actual name of the sub) about how he only wants young, cute virgin girls (which are literally less than 1% of the eligible female population). also he had girlfriends and shit previously
It's all on the mods, apparently there isn't enough evidence and he's incel as fuck in 2020 young or old, so it doesn't matter in this time frame. At worst, he lifemogs atleast 35% of the forum. There's too many fakecel larpers on here tbh
JFL are you retarded nigger? He's been on this forum for so goddamn long, I really doubt he's an IT cuck. Most likely a volcel/fakecel but not an IT fucker you dumb fucking nigger :feelsseriously:
Im saying he belongs to reddit you fucking retard

I'm not saying he's an ITcel but you underestimate how dedicated some of those cucks are. like we literally charted out Sigma's exact sleep schedule because the first thing he does in the morning is post on IT

Dexer is just primitive normie trash with no ideals, so cannot see difference between IT cucks, who worship shitty foids as queens, and between me, man of culture, searching for real queen, worthy to sit on thorne next to me and spot on foids and cucks beneath our enlightened realm

I'm not saying he's an ITcel but you underestimate how dedicated some of those cucks are. like we literally charted out Sigma's exact sleep schedule because the first thing he does in the morning is post on IT
Admittedly, they can't be underestimated. Some of them are just that autistic
Dexer is just primitive normie trash with no ideals, so cannot see difference between IT cucks, who worship shitty foids as queens, and between me, man of culture, searching for real queen, worthy to sit on thorne next to me and spot on foids and cucks beneath our enlightened realm
:feelsseriously:

Dawg haven't you had sex in the past year? And don't you refuse to meet women your age?
Didn't you also say you rather suck cock then fuck a non-virgin?
Your teens are over stop coping
I live in the west
Well im from Canada and its like that

Dawg haven't you had sex in the past year? And don't you refuse to meet women your age?
Didn't you also say you rather suck cock then fuck a non-virgin?
Your teens are over stop coping

I am transageist and only agematched special waifu can please my needs, not ugly old roasties, not only dub uncultured teenie girlies. Good job on mods, banning second most based user, iHateLife, but instead leaving normies like dexer here, who talk like normies, think ike normies, and, as one incel said yesterday, are just "normies in incel skin". Those who dont belong here, but with other normies

Fuck you, my teen years are lost, and as result of it, sanity is lost, I deserve to be here more than 666 normsters

None of us have teen years. That's no reason to post here if you've had sex with non hookers

Rofl. What would you rate yourself?

height only becomes relevant at 6'1+
if your face is irrelevant then your height is too

I am transageist and only agematched special waifu can please my needs, not ugly old roasties, not only dub uncultured teenie girlies. Good job on mods, banning second most based user, iHateLife, but instead leaving normies like dexer here, who talk like normies, think ike normies, and, as one incel said yesterday, are just "normies in incel skin". Those who dont belong here, but with other normies

Seriously the only reason you're allowed to post here is because some here find your BS amusing at times.

Pedo fuck, you deserve a railroad spike
Everyone here would love to get matches on OLD, but since they aren't "loli waifu" yo reject them, fakecel fuck
OP is right, you live in the internet

Everyone here would love to get matches on OLD, but since they aren't "loli waifu" yo reject them, fakecel fuck
Easier for youngcels to want "agematch", when she under 20...

you know literally 99% of men would be "incel" if they had the same standards as you. even Chads don't usually get to date young, attractive, conservative virgin girls. those are such an insignificant and high value portion of the female population. it's like saying that you're poor because you'll never have as much money as Jeff Bezos

I would date a 30 year old, I'm not a fakecel
I would bang 30 years old, if she sexy enough and wants it for free. But I not chad, and no sexy roastie in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), wanting sam fak with me
you know literally 99% of men would be "incel" if they had the same standards as you. even Chads don't usually get to date young, attractive, conservative virgin girls
And lots of men are technically incels, just lack of cultural requirements, so cuckmeaxxed instead. And you telling me to become cuck, how nice of you

I would bang 30 years old, if she sexy enough and wants it for free. But I not chad, and no sexy roastie in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), wanting sam fak with me
Post your matches if you're so confident they are ugly, you won't get banned for brag

We also made a post on how many foids he swiped left on.