Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start living in the real world

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
I'm on nofap, eventually I'll be horny enought to go outside, start cold approaching, and get arrested

Tinder involves real people from both genders. It's not "AI" interactions being created. It's an actual woman and man swiping on each other all over the world.

Just the Demographic of Tinder users alone should be enough to show you how bad the modern man has it.
Men Outnumber women on Tinder 9 to 1. That number is increasing.

Let's say Tinder isn't real life. Do you think when it comes to social dating, you're the only guy that the woman will have pursing her? Lmao. There's 10s-100s-1000s of guys you have to compete against for the foid to pick you. It's even worse if a woman has a large social circle because she'll be incontact with their friends' friends and so on.

Do you honestly believe that you'd have significantly better odds in real life than Tinder?
Maybe you would, after you show her how famous and rich you are; she'd maybe let your betabux her whilst she bangs chad on the side.

Using tinder when the gender ratio is so lopsided is putting yourself at a severe disadvantage as a male. Like i pointed out before, where i live the ratio on dating apps is close to 15:1.

I know hypergamy still exists if the gender ratio is balanced (1:1) but at 15:1, its extreme.

Last edited:
Using tinder when the gender ratio is so lopsided is putting yourself at a severe disadvantage as a male. Like i pointed out before, where i live the ratio of dating apps is close to 15:1.

I know hypergamy still exists if the gender ratio is balanced (1:1) but at 15:1, its extreme.
Can you accept that irrespective of the medium used to meet the woman, there shall always be a gender imbalance that favours the woman?

Can you accept that irrespective of the medium used to meet the woman, there shall always be a gender imbalance that favours the woman?

Didnt i say that? Does that mean all mediums are the same? Going to a bar where there are 100 men and 20 foids is the same as going to a yoga class where there are 40 foids and 6 men?

Didnt i say that? Does that mean all mediums are the same? Going to a bar where there are 100 men and 20 foids is the same as going to a yoga class where there are 40 foids and 6 men?
We need to be more clear. Yes, you could take a 4/10-5/10 male and put him in a yoga class full of women, but I bet he still wouldn't get laid. Foids will have lives outside of the Yoga class with many male acquaintances, but let's assume they don't. You also have to mog every MALE friend that the foids' friends will have to even stand a chance.

Location is paramount in these issues. In my area online dating isn't really a thing, so you'd better have social circle or you're off. In larger cities maybe just being on Tinder is enough. Even race is a location-related issue, I'm quite sure the only black man in white areas gets chances, not so much in southern USA.

We need to be more clear. Yes, you could take a 4/10-5/10 male and put him in a yoga class full of women, but I bet he still wouldn't get laid. Foids will have lives outside of the Yoga class with many male acquaintances, but let's assume they don't. You also have to mog every MALE friend that the foids' friends will have to even stand a chance.

Its upto you to set the odds in your favor. Its hard, but not impossible. I cant do that because of my social autism but ive seen a lot of guys who do it.

you're not as bad as dregshit
You'll be gone in no time. I await the day when you're finally permed for your insolence

Would you ride over normster in minecraft, if had drivers licence?
Keep Coping Retard

What's more likely to happen is me finding you IRL and I make you swallow your own teeth

I see, @Dregster666 , you went through a lot of misery throughout your life, you need your place to cope with peace, but i think, it will sound kinda bluepilled, you should accept other people too, they also have lifes full of misery, maybe they were "in realtions" once, but it doesnt change the fact that they wont live a life of their dreams and thats why they are there. Yes, it might sound kinda bluepilled, but some chads have suffered too, everyone have unachiavable dreams, and as I wont understand misery of chads you wont understand misery of schizocels like @Napoleon de Geso
Or is it just trolling, kinda funny nglxD
:soy:

I definitely would.
Keep Coping Clown. You wont even get that in your dreams

Location is paramount in these issues. In my area online dating isn't really a thing, so you'd better have social circle or you're off. In larger cities maybe just being on Tinder is enough. Even race is a location-related issue, I'm quite sure the only black man in white areas gets chances, not so much in southern USA.

Thats my point though. We all have different challenges based on our age,race,country,social status, personality type, etc. There is no one general solution but a specific tailor made one might work.

> 6'4 (193cm)
> incel
Pick one.

Dawg haven't you had sex in the past year? And don't you refuse to meet women your age?
Didn't you also say you rather suck cock then fuck a non-virgin?
Your teens are over stop coping

Well im from Canada and its like that
Wtf is he even doing here then?

Lmao fuck Napoleon what an utter piece of shit human he is. i didnt read a single word that fucker posted on this thread.
This site is such a joke people like him are allowed to post thats why i left
fuck you all

From my understanding he literally says volcel things and has sex like a fakecel.
Is he allowed to stay just to piss off ITcels who lurk this place?

Prolly. Having a closet pedo makes us seem more edgy and pisses off the normies. Also he often posts on how hes swiped left on 6000+ foids. How hes still not banned is perplexing to me. Mods have double standards as ive seen guys permabanned for far less.

Prolly. Having a closet pedo makes us seem more edgy and pisses off the normies. Also he often posts on how hes swiped left on 6000+ foids. How hes still not banned is perplexing to me. Mods have double standards as ive seen guys permabanned for far less.
He gives ITcels so much ammo though, not sure if it's good attention. So many incels in denials must have been turned off because of his posts

He gives ITcels so much ammo though, not sure if it's good attention. So many incels in denials must have been turned off because of his posts

JFL if you think this site is for actual incels. Its mostly a zoo for edgy morons to post crap content.

It isn't.

Which is why he needs to be disposed of. We potentially get blanket labeled as Pedos overall because of this one fucking idiot.

I propose that we all start treating Napoleon like shit and nobody report his "abusers"

Many whites are locationcels, if we were the exotic item in a 3rd world country we could get something but of course another guy loses out as you're just moving to another pond full of smaller fish so you're no longer small time by the competition downgrade.

Autistic men that have success with women have to be attractive with zero inhibitions. Only a Chad can be shy or totally inept.

Gender ratio on tinder is good tbh. Tinder spoils women even more. So: less women on tinder -> lesser/fewer spoiled women.

Wtf is he even doing here then?
Village Idoit Syndrome
It also is hard to ban a high ranked, more backlash
He technically doesn't break any rules. I'm pretty sure the stuff about fucking girls he only got a temp ban for

And yet you told me, that self-improvement would help me:
But you most likely get judged by things out of your control while retards like @LastGerman and @Napoleon de Geso are literal memecels who could see major progress in life with "self-improvements"

You are clearly the one who is coping here.

I think being NT and social status are not given enough credit here.
Yes. Anyone deyning NT and social status importance is as delusional as a bluepiller on inceltear.

FACE
NT
DICK
75% of the forum is Basement Dweller IQ youngcels or failed Normies
tbh
Tinder is bullshit. There's only 50 million people on it worldwide and 76% are men, JFL. People who think it's tantamount to real life are dumbasses.
yeah. people forget that WAY more men use tinder. if tinder was"real life" 90% of men would be incel. its an absurd idea. just like sub8 theory was
you know literally 99% of men would be "incel" if they had the same standards as you. even Chads don't usually get to date young, attractive, conservative virgin girls. those are such an insignificant and high value portion of the female population. it's like saying that you're poor because you'll never have as much money as Jeff Bezos
lol destroyed him. ive said this since the beginning. having virgin girl requirement is an ABSURD standard not even chads have

Last edited:
I can't leave the house beyond taking the trash out unfortunately. Even if I could I wouldn't know where to go or what to do, I'm too far gone. I will always be orphaned by the teenage loves I never had.

Last edited:
You'll be gone in no time. I await the day when you're finally permed for your insolence

Keep Coping Retard

What's more likely to happen is me finding you IRL and I make you swallow your own teeth

:soy:

Fucking gatekeeper madman

My grasp on reality in tenous tbh. I am either playing vidya or day dreaming. At this point my life is more fictional than real to me

Tinder is bullshit. There's only 50 million people on it worldwide and 76% are men, JFL. People who think it's tantamount to real life are dumbasses.
@Personalityinkwell

Eat shit Retard
gigacope. if girls aren't on tinder then they are on instagram or tik tok or snapchat.

gigacope. if girls aren't on tinder then they are on instagram or tik tok or snapchat.

Those aren't dating sites. The vast majority of women are not going to meet men off Instagram or snapchat or Tik tok or Facebook

Those aren't dating sites. The vast majority of women are not going to meet men off Instagram or snapchat or Tik tok or Facebook
astronomical cope