Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start living in the real world

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
We also made a post on how many foids he swiped left on.
Ill check it out
0 matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Being rejected by decently looking females of own race = incel

Nigga the common man knows where Lithuania is stop saying (separatist part of Russia)
How many did you swipe left on
You can't fuck prime virgin pussy, even Chad has a hard time doing that
Fakecel if I've ever seen one

Last edited:
Ill check it out

Nigga the common man knows where Lithuania is stop saying (separatist part of Russia)
It is duty to spit on lithuania (separatist part of Russia) with each saying

Ill check it out

How many did you swipe left on
You can't fuck prime virgin pussy, even Chad has a hard time doing that
Fakecel if I've ever seen one
Imagine having a 90% leftswipe as a 40+ yr old out of shape manchild.

Imagine being a broke 2/10 oldcel expecting to fuck prime teen pussy for peanuts

Imagine being a broke 2/10 oldcel expecting to fuck prime teen pussy for peanuts
Sad shit man, internet plagues the soul

It's true

75% of the forum is Basement Dweller IQ youngcels or failed Normies

Anyone who isn't offended by someone like @Napoleon de Geso presence or wanting @Zyros free is a Fakecel/Volcel piece of shit
Agree. Inceldom used to be seriously about wanting to get out of this shit we're in.

Am I the only one who thinks that mid-20s women are better than teenager foids? Snapchat and TikTok ruined feymales

Am I the only one who thinks that mid-20s women are better than teenager foids? Snapchat and TikTok ruined feymales
zoomer here. I can confirm that most modern teenage girls act obnoxious as fuck. by far the most vapid, superficial, social media addicted generation of women to ever exist. the type of "precious cultured lady 13 year old loli waifu" that @Napoleon de Geso desires only exists in anime

zoomer here. I can confirm that modern teenage girls act obnoxious as fuck. by far the most vapid, superficial, social media addicted generation of women to ever exist. the type of "precious cultured lady 13 year old loli waifu" that @Napoleon de Geso desires only exists in anime
Which makes him an absolute bluepilled cuck for being delusional in thinking that there's a difference between a 13 yr old Hole and a 30 yr old Hole ...

Self-improvement memes exists because of this fucking retard and morons like him

zoomer here. I can confirm that most modern teenage girls act obnoxious as fuck. by far the most vapid, superficial, social media addicted generation of women to ever exist. the type of "precious cultured lady 13 year old loli waifu" that @Napoleon de Geso desires only exists in anime
I am teenager, but of previous generation, not this new shitty one

I am teenager, but of previous generation, not this new shitty one
You are not a fucking teenager in 2020 you stupid fucking clown.

You're lucky you aren't a teen in 2020, you would fucking rope with your subhumanity.
Delusional cunt. Teen foids in this era are the most vicious to date.

I would enjoy eating popcorn watching your old ass cold approach with no consequence 13 yrs old so they can rip you apart and call out your broke ass.

"Eww he's old and he doesn't even have a car" thats what they would tell you, let alone calling out your empty pockets . nigga you cant even pay for fucking diapers for your own child gtfo retard

Last edited:
But you most likely get judged by things out of your control while retards like @LastGerman and @Napoleon de Geso are literal memecels who could see major progress in life with "self-improvements"

I agree. They are just memes at this point. I dont think anyone takes them seriously.

And yet you are here spending your free time talking about me. You are also talking about memes, yet this forum is a meme within itself. Just quite this nonsense already that some specific users are responsible for it, despite the fact that you do not contribute much to this forum as well.

And yet you are here spending your free time talking about me. You are also talking about memes, yet this forum is a meme within itself. Just quite this nonsense already that some specific users are responsible for it, despite the fact that you do not contribute much to this forum as well.
Shut the fuck up nigger, nobody mentioned you so you can put in your irrelevant input.

You're a meme and im glad that there's a general consensus agreed upon it. You are merely an example of what not to be for the lurkers who still have a chance.

Yes bro, girls my age (16) are so low IQ. At least my older cousins can have a conversation

@Personalityinkwell and you accuse me of gatekeeping :lul:
He's tried telling me that and he's already walked away with a 2nd asshole when I addressed him.

Nigga wants to swallow fakecel cum

Shut the fuck up nigger, nobody mentioned you so you can put in your irrelevant input.

It seems that you suffer from some sort of early dementia because you are the one who mentioned me here in this thread. You are constantly trying to pick up childish fights. Seriously, get the fuck out of here with your hate boner, you fucking faggot.

And who is irrelevant here? Let us see what you contribute to this forum:
- Making soy faces all the time
- Giving one-liners
- Bad at memeing
- Starting fights with people you do not like

This is what you contribute to this forum. You are pretty much insignificant yet you are talking all big. You want to talk bad about other people here in order to feel superior. To be honest, you are pathetic and someone needs to call you out on that.

You're subject to being accused of fakeceldom if those 2 fucktards dont offend you as an "incel"

Yes bro, girls my age (16) are so low IQ. At least my older cousins can have a conversation
I am from 1997 and it really feels like around 2000 so much changed. My cousin is 1998 and he already is in between millenial and zoomer.
I fucking hate to get old. Please don't waste too much of your youth on god damn sites like these.

It seems that you suffer from some sort of early dementia because you are the one who mentioned me here in this thread. You are constantly trying to pick up childish fights. Seriously, get the fuck out of here with your hate boner, you fucking faggot.

And who is irrelevant here? Let us see what you contribute to this forum:
- Making soy faces all the time
- Giving one-liners
- Bad at memeing
- Starting fights with people you do not like

This is what you contribute to this forum. You are pretty much insignificant yet you are talking all big. You want to talk bad about other people here in order to feel superior. To be honest, you are pathetic and someone needs to call you out on that.
Not A Single Fucking Word Was Read

Another insignificant reply by a fucking faggot.
Did not read lol

Not One Word

I don't consider this forum a meme. But it does appear that way coz of people like you who come up with silly reasons for inceldom. Not once have you talked about your looks.

Would you ride over normster in minecraft, if had drivers licence?

Iam supposed to have a huge advantage by being 6 4 in a country where majority of men are shorter than iam.
why do you guys always have to brag I’m going to shoot myself

why do you guys always have to brag I’m going to shoot myself

You're proving my point. I don't feel like I have any sort of advantage due to my height where I live and yet whenever I mention it here, ppl think iam bragging.

I am from 1997 and it really feels like around 2000 so much changed. My cousin is 1998 and he already is in between millenial and zoomer.
I fucking hate to get old. Please don't waste too much of your youth on god damn sites like these.
I'm trying to cut back, coronavirus got me bored tho ngl

You're proving my point. I don't feel like I have any sort of advantage due to my height where I live and yet whenever I mention it here, ppl think iam bragging.
Because you fucking are. You would kill yourself at my height, FACTS. You would not live as a 5’5 male. I wish I was tall not even for incel issues but just not to be fucking treated like a child and like trash.

i see a lot of average men with gf's
inb4 "dey r all betabuxxing :feelstastyman:"
yeah im sure some 20 something year old is betabuxxing a foid...

Because you fucking are. You would kill yourself at my height, FACTS. You would not live as a 5’5 male. I wish I was tall not even for incel issues but just not to be fucking treated like a child and like trash.
You would shoot yourself if you were ethnic

I'm trying to cut back, coronavirus got me bored tho ngl
I finally started to work out legs and do some cardio since the gym is cloesd. Also read some books.
But in the end I wasted way too much time with bullshit.

I’d kill to be an ethnic at 6’4. I’d kill to be black or Mexican so I can get welfare. Saying you are 6’4 is bragging.

Exactly. This isn't about who deserves the most pity. More about attracting foids.
I’d kill to be an ethnic at 6’4. I’d kill to be black or Mexican so I can get welfare. Saying you are 6’4 is bragging.

That's odd to hear from you, knowing you have often posted about blacks being low iq niggers
You're 6'4??

Fuck off

You guys seriously need to stop with the default NPC responses.

You can get welfare as a white dude
I finally started to work out legs and do some cardio since the gym is cloesd. Also read some books.
But in the end I wasted way too much time with bullshit.
I feel you bro

Cope.

But it does appear that way coz of people like you who come up with silly reasons for inceldom. Not once have you talked about your looks.

I actually talked about it. I do actually have some problems and actually some issues when it comes to health but it is not life-threatening.
- Bad eye area
- Eyes
- Chin
- General lack of aesthetics
- Beard (I also tried to fix it with minoxidil, it most likely killed my collagen levels even more)
- Most likely less collagen (I am trying to work on that one)

Health:
- Official nose blockade - it even messed up my nose to a little degree
- Most likely a messed up brain to some degree but I have to check it, it is not official (perhaps it is a frontal lobe disorder or something close to it which actually would explain a lot)

Some other issues which makes the general life harder:
- Literally no social circle
- Huge gap within my personal data sheet
- No real skills
- Low energy
- Lack of motivation
- No to little working memory
- And basically most problems which comes with a frontal lobe disorder

I also want to make myself clear, that I never claimed that something else would be the cause of someone's inceldom. I also know that a lot of people here have it worse and I do acknowledge that.

Sometimes i feel like whats said here and what i see IRL are completely at odds with each other. Iam supposed to have a huge advantage by being 6 4 in a country where majority of men are shorter than iam. And yet again and again, ive seen shorter curries with better faces (and at times even uglier faces) and better status/NT compared to me get decent looking foids. I think being NT and social status are not given enough credit here.

For sure looks rule the roost when it comes to dating apps such as tinder, but ive made up my mind that tinder really isnt real life. To get out of inceldom, you need to come up with a solution that is specific to your country. In my country, having a social circle and being NT really does matter. I cant even have a normal conversation when iam part of a group, so iam extremely handicapped due to my social autism.

This is so true. NT and social status is so heavily denied here as a source of inceldom. The thing is due to autism for most here it's not our choice. A female with has autism, scizophrenia, tourettes and every mental ailment that you can think of can still easily get sex and a relationship if shes even decent looking though.

And yet again and again, ive seen shorter curries with better faces (and at times even uglier faces) and better status/NT compared to me get decent looking foids
I think you simply realized an uncomfortable truth, which is that height doesn't matter

That's odd to hear from you, knowing you have often posted about blacks being low iq niggers
Exactly. If I was a nigger it wouldn’t help my inceldom, but I’d be a dumb nigger and I could get welfare. It’d help me economic wise because if I was black the Jewish government would give me money
“AY NIGGA GIBS ME DAT FO DAT REPERATIONS”
You can get welfare as a white dude
No man. You can only theoretically get welfare as a white dude if you are in a white only area like in Rural parts of the south (@Nicotine). If you are white you are out at the back of the line and if you are living with abunch of minorities You will never get it. If I was black I’d have gotten welfare ded srs

Last edited:
I see, @Dregster666 , you went through a lot of misery throughout your life, you need your place to cope with peace, but i think, it will sound kinda bluepilled, you should accept other people too, they also have lifes full of misery, maybe they were "in realtions" once, but it doesnt change the fact that they wont live a life of their dreams and thats why they are there. Yes, it might sound kinda bluepilled, but some chads have suffered too, everyone have unachiavable dreams, and as I wont understand misery of chads you wont understand misery of schizocels like @Napoleon de Geso
Or is it just trolling, kinda funny nglxD

BRUTAL

They dont belong here ded srs

On this same note, anyone reading this, if I see anything pro-napolean support posts by anyone, im going to start talking shit to you and make sure you have a miserable time on here.

Based.
Exactly. If I was a nigger it wouldn’t help my inceldom, but I’d be a dumb nigger and I could get welfare. It’d help me economic wise because if I was black the Jewish government would give me money
“AY NIGGA GIBS ME DAT FO DAT REPERATIONS”

Ya, not sure if serious or memeing.

Last edited:
I don't consider this forum a meme. But it does appear that way coz of people like you who come up with silly reasons for inceldom. Not once have you talked about your looks.
Exactly this. Being incel doesn't have to go with being low IQ and searching motives for our inceldom that are native to a true madman. Our inceldom is very simple really and the blackpill is not that complex.

Tinder is bullshit. There's only 50 million people on it worldwide and 76% are men, JFL. People who think it's tantamount to real life are dumbasses.

The overall number of active ones there must be even less. I've heard Badoo has 500 mil users but only the few millions of them are actually logging at least 1 time per month - the rest are used as bots to delude.
I cant even have a normal conversation when iam part of a group, so iam extremely handicapped due to my social autism

I have the same problem.

I think being NT and social status are not given enough credit here.
I do believe we give being NT enough credit.

I mean, @Colvin76 constantly states being autistic is a huge death sentence unless you're a Chad/Gigachad.

Many members on this forum agree that if you've never even interacted with a woman you can't call yourself Incel (Dependant on a case by case basis as some members - albeit rare are truecels, for whom it wouldn't change a thing).

I'd say the reason why it's not given enough credit is because it borders onto the redpill manosphere. Social status especially is more of a redpill trait as opposed to blackpill where we say it's primarily (95%) looks.
Agreed.

If it wasn't frowned upon, I'd date a Late 20s year old foid. There was actually a 26-32 year old foid (at our church) who got married to a guy slightly older than her (also at our church). They were both virgins (I actually don't know but she didn't seem like a sloot) and she didn't actively pursue to make my life a living hell (she just ignored me) so wasn't as demonic as most women are. Now the foids my age?

One of them is 100% not a virgin. She's dated numerous boys. Treats me like shit.
One of them goes to pubs. Treats me like shit.
One is a whale. Family friend.
One is chad only. Treats me like shit.
One is Tyrone only. Treats me like shit.
One is a literal landwhale but also Chadlite only. Treats me like shit.

that tinder really isnt real life.
Tinder involves real people from both genders. It's not "AI" interactions being created. It's an actual woman and man swiping on each other all over the world.

Just the Demographic of Tinder users alone should be enough to show you how bad the modern man has it.
Men Outnumber women on Tinder 9 to 1. That number is increasing.

Let's say Tinder isn't real life. Do you think when it comes to social dating, you're the only guy that the woman will have pursing her? Lmao. There's 10s-100s-1000s of guys you have to compete against for the foid to pick you. It's even worse if a woman has a large social circle because she'll be incontact with their friends' friends and so on.

Do you honestly believe that you'd have significantly better odds in real life than Tinder?
Maybe you would, after you show her how famous and rich you are; she'd maybe let your betabux her whilst she bangs chad on the side.

Last edited: