Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start an antifoidmoustache movement

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Every day i see so many young foids with a puffy moustache over thier lips it's not even funny.While i shave almost everyday,those foods aren't capable of shaving off their moustache not even once a week.It's disgusting and if you are a woman (hello lurkers)you need to shave off asap because if i see another moustached foid I'll vomit on your face.How hard it is to fuckin shave or wax ?(this is an advice for any women btw)

Meesakkari shyja 2image845440

Anyway this is your average currycel with his arrangemarriedmaxxed Hindu gf(or bf who dfq knows
never give useful advice for women

kys women, this is my advice

)this is an advice because today i almost vomited because of one hairy high t feminist

I had a meetup with a Jap foid once and she had a moustache. It's almost an insult considering how many of us ricecels can't grow beards :lul:

Their retarded mothers tell them not to shave because itll grow back thicker. Ok? It doesnt, keep shaving or just wax it bitch.

Foids become more masculine by the day :feelspuke::feelspuke:

that's fucking disgusting tbh :shock: