Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to ban Incelius Savage

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
@Incelius Savage savage is a giga fakecel who likes bullying/harassing/racebaiting/gaslighting actual incels I have collected tons of proof of this

Screenshot 2022 12 20 203732

An example of him admitting he could have ascended if no muh homeschool

Screenshot 2022 12 20 204215

Him once again admitting he could have ascended if he went to school. Not only that but also admitting he's probably a normie do to the fact a foid he knew got with a guy uglier than him. And also being hypocritical he claims whitecels only want "white trad wife" but spent all his time lusting after a single white foid instead of a Hispanic one.
Screenshot 2022 12 20 211216

A clear as day racebait thread and by the way he copied this thread many times to further racebait actual incels.

Screenshot 2022 12 20 211250

An obvious drama Stirring thread

Screenshot 2022 12 20 211533

Another drama starting thread this one is clearly to try and put the blame on to others for fights he started also pretty suspicious how he friendly @s fight starters @Reclusemaxxer and @Zer0/∞ as well as known fakecel @HiddenUzer

Screenshot 2022 12 20 211643

Another thread of him lusting after white Chad and also there is no evidence that the foid is talking about a white man but he just stats it like a fake to have an argument oh yeah and did I mention he posts this crap 24/7

Screenshot 2022 12 20 211749

Another example of the above style of thread.

Screenshot 2022 12 20 212025

Self admitted locationcel who can't drive a few hours south but calls whitecels fakecels for not going across the world.

Screenshot 2022 12 20 212117

Light racebait (it gets a lot worse in the same thread)

Screenshot 2022 12 20 212202

Him gas lighting an actual oldcel truecel.

Screenshot 2022 12 20 212311

Him bragging about his dick size (he does this all the time) and basically admitting he will ascend once he gets his hormones.

Screenshot 2022 12 20 213320

Him defending and trying to unban fellow giga fakecel @HiddenUzer

Screenshot 2022 12 20 222438

Screenshot 2022 12 20 224143

Screenshot 2022 12 20 224226

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-20 224829.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-20 224829.png
    223.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2022-12-20 212916.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-20 212916.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2022-12-20 212311.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-20 212311.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2022-12-20 213320.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-20 213320.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2022-12-20 212916.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-20 212916.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I’m just coping. I’m a boneless subhuman

1. There weren’t many hispanic foids in my school

2. We only had eye contact, i never spoke with my oneitis except this one time we had to do a group project together

He's not the only one who should've been banned months ago.
Jannies are lacking and are a goddamn joke.
Nothing will ever change.
Rename it to reddit2.0 or bluepills.is or chads.is or something

@Incelius Savage savage is a giga fakecel who likes bullying/harassing/racebaiting/gaslighting actual incels I have collected tons of proof of this

View attachment 689131

View attachment 689132
Him once again admitting he could have ascended if he went to school. Not only that but also admitting he's probably a normie do to the fact a foid he knew got with a guy uglier than him. And also being hypocritical he claims whitecels only want "white trad wife" but spent all his time lusting after a single whitefoid instead of a Hispanic one.
View attachment 689133
A clear as day racebait thread and by the way he copied this thread many times to further racebait actual incels.

View attachment 689134

View attachment 689135
Another drama starting thread this one is clearly to try and put the blame on to others for fights he started also pretty suspicious how he friendly @s fight starters @Reclusemaxxer and @Zer0/∞ as well as known fakecel @HiddenUzer

View attachment 689136

Another thread of him lusting after white Chad and also there is no evidence that the foid is talking about a white man but he just stats it like a fake to have an argument oh yeah and did I mention he posts this crap 24/7

View attachment 689137

View attachment 689138

Self admitted locationcel who can't drive a few hours south but calls whitecels fakecels for not going across the world.

View attachment 689139

View attachment 689140

View attachment 689147

Him bragging about his dick size (he does this all the time) and basically admitting he will ascend once he gets his hormones.

View attachment 689149

View attachment 689156
View attachment 689158

View attachment 689159
Like his lover @Zer0/∞ , mang

Just put him on ignore like i did

Him defending and trying to unban fellow giga fakecel @
HiddenUzer
@HiddenUzer

I could've befriended Shannon by pandering to her. Do you consider me fakecel?

Screenshot 2022 12 20 212916
Screenshot 2022 12 20 222438

@TBIcel explained it perfectly here

Also I forgot to mention him simping for guzzlerwhore and every other foid infiltrator

The only reason i supported @HiddenUzer was because we formed a connection and i thought he could help me out with moneymaxxing until i found out he was a fakecel and he didn’t want to give me any advice or help me.

Leave the guy alone, if we started banning race baits and just be this and that there would be only few users left.

Agreed, fuck that retarded nigger. :feelsjuice:

He's not the only one who should've been banned months ago.
Jannies are lacking and are a goddamn joke.
Nothing will ever change.
Rename it to reddit2.0 or bluepills.is or chads.is or something
You reading this, mods? Or just scratching your asses as usual

Ban all JBW-coping retards, honestly. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 689131

View attachment 689132
Him once again admitting he could have ascended if he went to school. Not only that but also admitting he's probably a normie do to the fact a foid he knew got with a guy uglier than him. And also being hypocritical he claims whitecels only want "white trad wife" but spent all his time lusting after a single white foid instead of a Hispanic one.
View attachment 689133

View attachment 689134

View attachment 689135

View attachment 689136

View attachment 689137

View attachment 689138

View attachment 689139

View attachment 689140

View attachment 689147

View attachment 689149

View attachment 689156
View attachment 689158

View attachment 689159
tldr, but I think he's fine tbh

one day you kids gonna grow up and inceldom will be x100 times uglier :feelsWizard:

2. We only had eye contact, i never spoke with my oneitis except this one time we had to do a group project together
Was the group project sexual intercourse studies.

Did Chad say you could be the notes guy.

Like his lover @Zer0/∞ , mang
Zer0 is definitely incel I’ve seen his face and build. He is also kind of a spastic I do feel bad for him and regret being mean to him.

Incelius is probably not a fakecel he’s just really fucking retarded honestly

Leave the guy alone, if we started banning race baits and just be this and that there would be only few users left.
OP is such an insufferable kike nigger.

I love shoveling nigger dick in my mouth and guzzling liters of Tyrone's cum, ohhhh what a cracker faggot I am

I love posting about my gay BBC fantasy's and my White Chad gay sex fantasy's/white Chad cuckold fantasy's I am the worst user on this forum and need to be banned and have my eyes ripped out and need to be forced to eat them after along with my faggot beaner friend Fakecelius Faggot

View attachment 689131

View attachment 689132
View attachment 689133

View attachment 689134

View attachment 689135

View attachment 689136

View attachment 689137

View attachment 689138

View attachment 689139

View attachment 689140

View attachment 689147

View attachment 689149

View attachment 689156
View attachment 689158

View attachment 689159
Cringe ass faggot poems

View attachment 689131

View attachment 689132
Mogs me. there was zero chance I could have ascended during school due to being quite autistic and ugly.

He bullied out @HiddenUzer which is something I wouldn’t forgive

View attachment 689131

View attachment 689132
View attachment 689133

View attachment 689134

View attachment 689135

View attachment 689136

View attachment 689137

View attachment 689138

View attachment 689139

View attachment 689140

View attachment 689147

View attachment 689149

View attachment 689156
View attachment 689158

View attachment 689159
Alot of you are

genuine what can be said about low tier whites like slavs ? does JBWwork for us ? here we don't have ethnics, asians, blacks, so polish women are our only option ( tbh i find mostly slav features to be attractive, don't like noodles, latinas etc )

and despite this and our shitty lives many still bully here other for their insecurities like @Zer0/∞

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri

Last edited: