Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We need more positive incel representation in media

Postive representation = halo effect = high smv = fakecel

I agree
This would help reduce bullying and hypergamy

He's not even wrong honestly. Having more incel characters portrayed in a sympathetic light would be pretty nice

He's not even wrong honestly. Having more incel characters portrayed in a sympathetic light would be pretty nice
Yeah exactly , the Kike media will never do this though

one benefit of living in a 3rd world country is that the notion "incel" doesn't exist since most of young men are incels themselves so we don't need any kind of representation.

*involuntary

Humans are biologically programmed to treat ugly nonNT men worse, media wont change shit

Postive representation = halo effect = high smv = fakecel
I agree
This would help reduce bullying and hypergamy
Yeah exactly , the Kike media will never do this though
We had the Cuck of Notre Dame who risked his life to save gypo Stacy so she could be fucked by blonde Chad

Humans are biologically programmed to treat ugly nonNT men worse, media wont change shit
This hits home. Hard.
looking rick grimes GIF

I can understand why people enjoy letting loose on here, but sooner or later we will need a large scale PR campaign.
Political change will require making incels more sympathetic as a group. Once people sympathize with your plight, you become eligble for help in form of societal recources. This will require cooperation and making compromises with normies, blue-pilled men and women.
What makes me worry is that I don't think most people on here would be able to manage that, even just as a clearly strategic move motivated by self-interest.

We will never accomplish anything without being accepted back into society. And that will require falsifying what you believe and feel, swallowing a lifetime of anger and abuse and playing along with whatever narritive can be sold to a wider audience.

Basically, if we ever get someone talking sympathetically about us, it would be nice if none of you would start arguing for mass genocide or call women toilets in public, etc. If it ever gets to that point, please think of yourself as a party representative and behave accordingly.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/14pe6o8/do_you_wish_there_were_more_positive_unvoluntary/

:soy:: We need a wholesome positive incel Batman who rescues women even though they hate him and then eventually gaymaxxes and ascends with Robin

:foidSoy:: Ew no fuck off incel

Reminder that wolverfrom xmen is actually 5'3 in the comics but they fucking chad washed him and his live action actor is 6'2, because how dare a 5'3 man be cool and strong

Incels get no representation.

If you want positive Incel representation, became an Artist yourself.

If you leave that in the hands of Normies, it will literally never happen.

This hits home. Hard.
looking rick grimes GIF

Insects are innately disgusting for clear evolutionary reasons. Yet modern lefties are worried about their suffering, as they are with many other unsympathetic animals.
People of other ethnicities. Cripples. Historically hated and victimized. Now untouchable.
Trannies are still innately repulsively looking to most normies. But if society decides "these are your new idols", normies will adjust, they will overcome their instincts in order to fit in.
The worse the prior treament, the higher the place amongst the victim hierachy and the larger the political premium the group is now granted.
Progressives are in the process of perparing the wider public to embrace "minor attracted people" as victims of circumstance and accept them as fellow citizen of equal value. And they have been on that for a long time.

Human behavior is very flexible and status seeking dominates most other drives. If it becomes high status to sympathise with us it won't matter how repulsive we look or what is biologically programmed. And we fullfill all the prerequisites, we have a strong claim to being marginalized, excluding our sex we fit the progressive dogma perfectly.

It seems like the most realistic path for us out of our misery to me to become an accepted member of the dominant victimhood coalition. The more men become incels or failed normies, the large the political pressure to capture the support of this subgroup, the more likely men start organizing as an interest group. Right now is hell, but I wouldn't feel certain it will remain that way forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back