Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy we live in a society where (((they))) would rather people focus on womens menstrual health

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Who cares about something worthwhile like male mental health and suicide when you can put all your focus on "helping women with their menstruation" by giving them FREE products. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Oh the horror of bleeding once a blue moon!!! Try to live our lives full of isolation and loneliness, depression and suicidal thoughts and lets see how these two compare

Why are they all black?

I like how all of the "models" are ugly diversity hires

Those poor women:soy:

JFL

in what dimension are periods stigmatized? i swear these sjws read a book from like the 1800s on how fags and women used to be oppressed and used that as a guide to their life.

in what dimension are periods stigmatized? i swear these sjws read a book from like the 1800s on how fags and women used to be oppressed and used that as a guide to their life.
society only makes things a problem when it isnt a problem. Seriously, no one these days know a cunt is bleeding unless they go on about having their "PMS" and thats always pleasant to listen to. They act like their pain is the worse in the world and that we should be empathetic :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: turns out i dont fucking care

its similar to females getting pregnant, although i guess im talking about when they actually want to get pregnant and still complain, i dont give a fuck bitch, you chose to get pregnant u deal with the consequences, have fun dealing with ur demon kid

in what dimension are periods stigmatized?
Seriously, I've never seen it happen. Periods are promoted as strong, beautiful, moon cycle gaia earth mother bullshit. Like, who cares? I don't shame women for having a period, it's a natural occurence, but honestly it is a waste product. Would you have a parade to celebrate taking a shit?

well then go to therapy whats ur point jfl
its not like i'd give them much empathy but im pretty glad i don't bleed out of my genitals so theres that
pregnancy sounds pretty shit too
in general even if their life is easy as shit i'd rather be a incel man than a women.
well they shouldn't get this for free unless they are absolute dogshit poor

well then go to therapy whats ur point jfl
its not like i'd give them much empathy but im pretty glad i don't bleed out of my genitals so theres that
pregnancy sounds pretty shit too
in general even if their life is easy as shit i'd rather be a incel man than a women.
well they shouldn't get this for free unless they are absolute dogshit poor
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Idk how thats bluepilled i'd rather not be a women quite simply
If it were possible to be a femcel i'd instantly kill myself as a women
Ignoring the fact you have constant brain damage and you are dogshit at everything

(((they))) dont want us to focus on important things like male mental health

they want us as slaves or dead

:soy: fuck the male suicide epidemic and finding a real cure for baldness, that's what they deserve for being misogynistic inkels

As a female you would have won life instantly.
I don't consider getting pumped by chads all day as winning.
Its like getting a stick inserted into you vs inserting your stick into a beautiful fucking pussy.
Its like women will never experience their own beauty.
Like whos more lucky, a women who can fuck anyone she wants (any foid ever) or a gigachad who can fuck every girl he wants.
Being a gigachad is just the ultimate win of life and everything. There is no experience higher or better.

Being a gigachad is just the ultimate win of life and everything. There is no experience higher or better.
Agreed, the claim than average foid has a life better than gigaChad is just hilarious, but they both have it incredible easy.

Agreed, the claim than average foid has a life better than gigaChad is just hilarious, but they both have it incredible easy.
Well i don't believe they have it easy in the sense of that they don't have to do anything but obviously when i gymmaxx for 5 years i go from a 1 to a 1. 1.5 if lucky. Any tallfag could go from a 5 to a 9 with nonstop support and motivation from other people. Like normies work but their work is valued while my work is literally worthless and pointless. This is why normies think they deserve the shit they get. But they don't care about people working three times as hard while getting nothing.

Like normies work but their work is valued while my work is literally worthless and pointless. This is why normies think they deserve the shit they get. But they don't care about people working three times as hard while getting nothing.
Because of lookism once more. Chad worked hard? Oh, he deserves so much, because he did it! Ugly incel worked thrice as hard as Chad? Shut up, filthy misogynist, you are not entitled to anything!

So stay a virgin?

As a female, yes, for sure. You can sell some feet pictures online and get rich. You will be also validated constantly, you do not need any coitus as a female.

As a female, yes, for sure. You can sell some feet pictures online and get rich. You will be also validated constantly, you do not need any coitus as a female.
Jfl might aswell stay incel me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back