Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We have an official cure for baldness in 2020 ! 'Just' 380k usd if you are NW07

JackBurton

JackBurton

Recruit
★★★★★

After you translate the video, it seems like Dr. Tsuji will release his cure in 2020 and/or 2021. It will initially cost 20 million to 40 million Japanese Yen ($190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates). Prices will then slowly come down over the next decade.

Perhaps Dr. Tsuji gave us two numbers (20 million and 40 million) because some people will have one session and some will have two sessions?

Note that as of 2019, they are already testing this treatment in humans. Favorable Japanese regulations probably allow for this possibility, even though clinical trials are yet to be completed.

Just spend a Ferrari on your head and you can be NW0 next year!

Huge lifefuel

終わりだ!
分かってるか?

I'd rather go bald tbh.

Time to save up

fixing your personality 101:
- leg lengthening $85,000
- baldness cure $380,000

and a shower everyday

lmfao I could fuck hookers for the rest of my life for 400k. fuck simp cucks.

Hopefully it becomes affordable before I bald.

fixing your personality 101:
- leg lengthening $85,000
- baldness cure $380,000

and a shower everyday
There's a priceless joke in there somewhere just waiting to happen

Pshaw, money well spent, that's what I say. Plus, give it a few more years and it'll be cheaper, as it is with all medical procedures.

If it came out 10 years earlier and free, I would have had a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back