Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We have a challenger for smegma, this guys puts "graphical reactions" in feauring us.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
There's this guy on cucktears that quotes our posts with some fucking pictures of random cartoonish guys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: seriously dude i don't know who is worse, favelasmegma or this new subhuman.

its a 14yo foid JFL

who btw is "having a bit of gender dysphoria" and "considering transitioning" jfl this soyciety is beyond hope

that Eddsworld fucker or whatever?

That fag spends more time than sigma lmao

Reminder that IT users are completely fine with a 14 yo girl going down the "incel watchdog" rabbit-hole.

Even "big bad" Braincels had the fucking decency to tell 14 yo kids to fuck off from that subreddit.

Last edited:
This new subhuman is insane tbh, i think he/she is more retarded than sigma

Honestly forgot he existed

Imagine trying to explain to people in real life what you do in your spare time.

"Hey so what did you do last night?"

I spent hours sifting through depressed virgins shit post until I found something that I could virtue signal over. Then I screen caped it and added in a crudely drawn generic reaction cartoon character and posted to to a reddit full of people who like to mock people going through intense pain and depression so I can accumulate Internet points.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back