Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We eat meat yet claim to care for animals

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
We imprison animals like hostages in an ISIS death camp, all for the filthy greed of capitalism. We claim to be an animal loving society yet we torture animals daily for the privilege of a tasty burger. We're all guilty as we're carnivores by nature, derived from our primitive bloodline. If it's out of sight it's out of mind right, blissfully ignorant to the horrors of what goes on in this fucked up utopia.

Many of us even value animals more than humanity, I'm sure many here can testify to this. Like incels, animals are disposable cattle, this self serving society is arrogant to value humanity more than animals when humanity isn't worth shit :whatfeels: .

Don't care meat is one of my favorite copes
same but I love animals, I cant resist a mcdonald's burger like the rest of us. But it's undeniably sickening to know the process of how that burger gets to our plate.

Humans are evil creatures, evil enough to imprison and torture 'livestock' for the privilege of capitalism. Fuck this society

It's not an issue of eating meat. It's the mechanized meat industrial complex that's cruel. There's nothing natural about the factory farms many animals are made to live and die in

However having a few cows in a paddock, letting them eat grass and feel the sun on their back, then eventually taking one out back and slitting its throat when the time comes to give it a quick death, then eating it all and making use out of the rest of the carcass is completely right and natural.

It's eat or be eaten my nigga

Last edited:
I never ate meat in my life. It's not because of some animal rights bullshit. I am just disgusted at even having meat around me - they literally make me nauseous. It's just so fucking gross and disgusting.

It's not an issue of eating meat. It's the mechanized meat industrial complex that's cruel. There's nothing natural about the factory farms many animals are made to live and die in

However having a few cows in a paddock, letting them eat grass and feel the sun on their back, then eventually taking one out back and slitting its throat when the time comes to give it a quick death, then eating it all and making use out of the rest of the carcass is completely right and natural.

Then we should do the same to humans, what makes us superior to animals

I never ate meat in my life. It's not because of some animal rights bullshit. I am just disgusted at even having meat around me - they literally make me nauseous. It's just so fucking gross and disgusting.
I love chicken like most people but if I saw a chicken's head on my burger I'd think twice. That's actually happened at KFC a few times were the chickens body has been left in the meal which is fuckin disgusting. Frogs legs, how the fuck can anyone have that on their plate, I have a frog phobia general, that would freak me out.

The smell of some meat particularly I find revolting. I remember 1 time I had a thick steak that smelled like a live carcass, tasted like dog meat I'd imagine. How anyone can eat dog meat is disgusting.

It's actually mad how consumption of fish is considered more ethical and acceptable. No one gives a fuck about fish but they're living breathing animals like everything else.

Pleasure and sustenance I get from steak is more important than a cow's life.

The thing is, we need to eat meat to stay healthy since there are nutrients in meat that we cannot find in plants. In nature it is either eat or be eaten really

Idc im eating meat, vegans can go fuck themselves

We imprison animals like hostages in an ISIS death camp, all for the filthy greed of capitalism. We claim to be an animal loving society yet we torture animals daily for the privilege of a tasty burger. We're all guilty as we're carnivores by nature, derived from our primitive bloodline. If it's out of sight it's out of mind right, blissfully ignorant to the horrors of what goes on in this fucked up utopia.

Many of us even value animals more than humanity, I'm sure many here can testify to this. Like incels, animals are disposable cattle, this self serving society is arrogant to value humanity more than animals when humanity isn't worth shit :whatfeels: .
High IQ post. But I’m not going to stop eating it.

I love chicken like most people but if I saw a chicken's head on my burger I'd think twice. That's actually happened at KFC a few times were the chickens body has been left in the meal which is fuckin disgusting. Frogs legs, how the fuck can anyone have that on their plate, I have a frog phobia general, that would freak me out.

The smell of some meat particularly I find revolting. I remember 1 time I had a thick steak that smelled like a live carcass, tasted like dog meat I'd imagine. How anyone can eat dog meat is disgusting.

It's actually mad how consumption of fish is considered more ethical and acceptable. No one gives a fuck about fish but they're living breathing animals like everything else.
You should visit chinkland then. Chinks literally everything - from dogs, snakes, frogs, cockroaches, etc.

All of the animals that you eat are bred into existence through artificial insemination, you stop buying meat they will stop breeding them. Also, most of the animals that you eat are herbivorous, like how can they eat you.

If you turn vegan, you on average can save 2000 animals per year ie. you will prevent 2000 animals from being bread.

Eating herbivorous animals like cows, pigs and chicken is always immoral, eating fish since they are all carnivorous is more debatable.

Like watch this

View: https://youtu.be/LQRAfJyEsko?t=3330

All incels should be Dibambar Jains, which claims supremacy of man over woman, and requires you to be vegan

Everthing that is natural is not moral, for example female hypergamy is also natural.

Yes, i see your point. But there is no health away out because we can also argument that plants in general are in the same situation. We kidnap them, force them to grow in places they dont belong to and then eat them. Veganism is cope.
The best and only thing we can do is be good to domestic animals and don't think much about what happens in farms and slaughterhouses simply because there is no away to change this world. To insist in such thoughts will only bring you unnecessary pain

Yes, i see your point. But there is no health away out because we can also argument that plants in general are in the same situation. We kidnap them, force them to grow in places they dont belong to and then eat them. Veganism is cope.
The best and only thing we can do is be good to domestic animals and don't think much about what happens in farms and slaughterhouses simply because there is no away to change this world. To insist in such thoughts will only bring you unnecessary pain
Plants are not sentient, they don't have a central nervous system. They can "feel" anything. They at best only respond to stimuli. We need to start thinking cause just being vegan can save 2000 animals per year that would have been bred into existance.

Last edited:
The thing is, we need to eat meat to stay healthy since there are nutrients in meat that we cannot find in plants. In nature it is either eat or be eaten really
We can survive just fine on a plant based diet, I'm not even vegan but I know this to be true. I love a chicken roast dinner as much as the next guy, but that doesn't justify unethical practices for the purpose of capitalism.

Incels need to start advocating for animal rights, 'cause sooner or later we will be openly treated like animals by normies. Like it already normalized to pick on a incel in public...

Pleasure and sustenance I get from steak is more important than a cow's life.
Will you accept the same argument if a chad bullies you and claims the pleasure he receives from torturing you is more important than your suffering.

Like because the same thing happened to me in school. Everyone bullied, no one listened to my pain or angst. My parents were always giving me bluepilled advices. Later I discovered blackpill and veganism.

Animals are also voiceless victims of society just like us incels. Eating carnivorous animals is ok, killing herbivorous is not..

Incels need to start advocating for animal rights, 'cause sooner or later we will be openly treated like animals by normies. Like it already normalized to pick on a incel in public...
I think most incels are animal lovers on the basis of our mutual disregard in life, we're disposable cattle like cows and sheep

We're a hypocritical society to suggest our love of domesticated animals yet treat the rest of the kingdom otherwise.

I think most incels are animal lovers on the basis of our mutual disregard in life, we're disposable cattle like cows and sheep

We're a hypocritical society to suggest our love of domesticated animals yet treat the rest of the kingdom otherwise.
Yes, also bro why aren't you vegan yet?

And since, you are from UK is veganmaxxing legit. 3:1 woman to men ratio

View: https://youtu.be/LHS1pqYPr1Q?t=226

Yes, also bro why aren't you vegan yet?
I dunno tbh, I admit I love the taste of meat as much as the next guy but I don't condone the unethical practices of animals. I can't resist a mcdonald's burger or a chicken roast dinner, but I could never see an animal suffer. I never watch those horrible animal videos, it upsets me like nothin else. I saw some of the Yulin festival and it shooked me to my core, fuckin upsetting beyond belief. I could never eat dog meat but can eat chicken as much as the next guy which makes me a hypocrite like most of society. I don't eat too much red meat as it's carcinogenic which is related to cancer. But at the same time, I love animals more than humanity.

We can survive just fine on a plant based diet, I'm not even vegan but I know this to be true. I love a chicken roast dinner as much as the next guy, but that doesn't justify unethical practices for the purpose of capitalism.
No we cannot, there are many micronutrient missing in plants and the ones that are in there we cannot convert with our bodies which is why vegans use so many supplements. We have been eating meat since the beginning and that is how we evolved, the only reason vegan diets are promoted nowadays is to make us weaker and easier to manipulate by the elites. And besides doesn't a red steak look more appetizing than some green leaves, just listen to what your senses tell you

I dunno tbh, I admit I love the taste of meat as much as the next guy but I don't condone the unethical practices of animals. I can't resist a mcdonald's burger or a chicken roast dinner, but I could never see an animal suffer. I never watch those horrible animal videos, it upsets me like nothin else. I saw some of the Yulin festival and it shooked me to my core, fuckin upsetting beyond belief. I could never eat dog meat but can eat chicken as much as the next guy which makes me a hypocrite like most of society. But at the same time, I love animals more than humanity.
Be the change you want is see in the world bro...
I turned vegan and made more gym gains, I feel better mentally also, but remember no veganism for your height or face :lul:

No we cannot, there are many micronutrient missing in plants and the ones that are in there we cannot convert with our bodies which is why vegans use so many supplements. We have been eating meat since the beginning and that is how we evolved, the only reason vegan diets are promoted nowadays is to make us weaker and easier to manipulate by the elites. And besides doesn't a red steak look more appetizing than some green leaves, just listen to what your senses tell you
For drug addict drugs look more appealing than any food, like thats not a argument
Eating a whole food plant based diet makes you live longer and may prevent cancers or diabetes.

I am a vegan I am healthy, had my blood tests done, had no deficiencies.

Name one nutrient that you can't find in a vegan diet.

Also you don't really like the meat, you only like the seasoning and spices on it. I dare you to eat raw meat like a carnivore and then a raw fruit and tell me what is more appealling.

The key words are a PLANNED WHOLE FOOD plant. The corporates will always push a sugary processed shit food. They are pushing PBD because their profit margin will be higher.

I only take Vitamin B12 and D supplements. Reason not being that I be deficient, because their deficiency is linked with depression and I am already cutting my self and want to be sure to prevent further damage.

A general plant based diet is high is carbohydrates and low in protein and extremely low in protien, You should be all of them equally be fell good.

So plan a diet with atleast 100g of protien, 50g of fat, 200g of carbohydrates.

Be the change you want is see in the world bro...
I turned vegan and made more gym gains, I feel better mentally also, but remember no veganism for your height or face :lul:
I eat so much processed junk which is definitely a factor in my mental health issues (anxiety, depression). I love chocolate as well.

I'm 5'5 which is a sub human height for a man. Facially, I mog people except for 1 glaring detail, my big fuckin nose. At least we understand each other on this forum, as we've all been oppressed most of our lives. I've never fit in anywhere despite my positive values which gets me down a lot. I work in a school but don't fit in anywhere.

The key words are a PLANNED WHOLE FOOD plant. The corporates will always push a sugary processed shit food. They are pushing PBD because their profit margin will be higher.

I only take Vitamin B12 and D supplements. Reason not being that I be deficient, because their deficiency is linked with depression and I am already cutting my self and want to be sure to prevent further damage.

A general plant based diet is high is carbohydrates and low in protein and extremely low in protien, You should be all of them equally be fell good.

So plan a diet with atleast 100g of protien, 50g of fat, 200g of carbohydrates.
Supplements are artificial goyslop, nobody in the history of humanity used them until nowadays, just ask yourself is it natural and if the answer is no then stay away from it. Chad has good genes because his ancestors were better hunters and therefore ate more high quality animal foods

I eat so much processed junk which is definitely a factor in my mental health issues (anxiety, depression). I love chocolate as well.

I'm 5'5 which is a sub human height for a man. Facially, I mog people except for 1 glaring detail, my big fuckin nose. At least we understand each other on this forum, as we've all been oppressed most of our lives. I've never fit in anywhere despite my positive values which gets me down a lot. I work in a school but don't fit in anywhere.
Don't worry, everything will get better in life. Eat better food, exercise and meditate.

Peoples' behavior towards you wont change but trust me you will feel better about yourself. Ultimately, it is your feelings that matters.

Supplements are artificial goyslop, nobody in the history of humanity used them until nowadays, just ask yourself is it natural and if the answer is no then stay away from it. Chad has good genes because his ancestors were better hunters and therefore ate more high quality animal foods
Ancient Indian vegan diet is better than western shit, almost everyone here eats a mostly vegetarian diet, especially the states that are the tallest.

Gorillas mogg almost every human chad on this planet and feed exclusively on plant leaves

Look at them
6db1sa9lket61.jpg

Don't worry, everything will get better in life. Eat better food, exercise and meditate.

Peoples' behavior towards you wont change but trust me you will feel better about yourself. Ultimately, it is your feelings that matters.
Thx, a big issue for me is my living situation which massively triggers my anxiety. I live with my gaslighting mum and a sociopath abusive brother, last year I even gave a statement to the police about him which I disclosed on here in my other topics. So I've been goin back and forth with various support services who do nothin to move me forward which is away from him. I only work part time so don't really earn enough to escape the situation. This has had a detrimental effect on my wellbeing, especially my anxiety which is triggered by the trauma I'm confronted by each day around him. I've often felt like there's no hope for me but I'm still standing somehow.

Thx, a big issue for me is my living situation which massively triggers my anxiety. I live with my gaslighting mum and a sociopath abusive brother, last year I even gave a statement to the police about him which I disclosed on here in my other topics. So I've been goin back and forth with various support services who do nothin to move me forward which is away from him. I only work part time so don't really earn enough to escape the situation. This has had a detrimental effect on my wellbeing, especially my anxiety which is triggered by the trauma I'm confronted by each day around him. I've often felt like there's no hope for me but I'm still standing somehow.
Don't lose hope, I used to be just like you

Take Vitamin D3 (vegan ones most are non-vegan no check) and B12 supplements
Eat a proper diet
Fix your sleep
Exercise for an hour a day
Meditate
Stop watching porn and stop masturbation
Eat fruits especially which have anti-oxidants and make your brain feel good
Talk your Dad once in a while

I did all of this and feel much better.

I won't let the world spit and shit on me. We manlets are small puny animals in the Jungle. But after growing fangs even the lion is afraid of small snake. We need to start terrorizing the world with fear, or we will be eaten or killed.

Ancient Indian vegan diet is better than western shit, almost everyone here eats a mostly vegetarian diet, especially the states that are the tallest.

Gorillas mogg almost every human chad on this planet and feed exclusively on plant leaves

Look at them
6db1sa9lket61.jpg
Well, we aren't gorillas. We naturally eat more meat than them

Well, we aren't gorillas. We naturally eat more meat than them
Define "naturally". Farming of any sort is unnatural

Don't lose hope, I used to be just like you

Take Vitamin D3 (vegan ones most are non-vegan no check) and B12 supplements
Eat a proper diet
Fix your sleep
Exercise for an hour a day
Meditate
Stop watching porn and stop masturbation
Eat fruits especially which have anti-oxidants and make your brain feel good
Talk your Dad once in a while

I did all of this and feel much better.

I won't let the world spit and shit on me. We manlets are small puny animals in the Jungle. But after growing fangs even the lion is afraid of small snake. We need to start terrorizing the world with fear, or we will be eaten or killed.
Thx, it's ironic that I can look after kids better than I can look after myself. You are what you eat as they say. I eat some fruit but not enough. I wish I could cook but can only cook basic meals in the air fryer or microwave, too lazy to learn complex healthy meals. I watch too much porn. every other day, it's a temporary cope but makes you feel shit after you've released you're life force. As a manlet I've been look down on my whole life. Gorillas are remarkable creatures, I reckon humans were once monkeys as they're the closest animals to our genetic DNA.

Chad has good genes because his ancestors were better hunters and therefore ate more high quality animal foods
Chad only have good genes because his ancestors did not face droughts or famines. Read up surviving after famines increases average body fat percentage and reduces muscle mass and also decreases height.

That why Gorillas are that muscular, they only live in green africa

That was my point

Thx, it's ironic that I can look after kids better than I can look after myself. You are what you eat as they say. I eat some fruit but not enough. I wish I could cook but can only cook basic meals in the air fryer or microwave, too lazy to learn complex healthy meals. I watch too much porn. every other day, it's a temporary cope but makes you feel shit after you've released you're life force. As a manlet I've been look down on my whole life. Gorillas are remarkable creatures, I reckon humans were once monkeys as they're the closest animals to our genetic DNA.
This is what I eat in a day
Diet

Eat leaves of different kind and almost every other vegetable you find too. Eat less quantity of them and more variety.

More you need to start taking responsibility in your life, don't you want to take revenge against the world for treating you like shit?
Equipt yourself with skills and terrorize your competition, that the only way you can survive in the wild.

Humans are predators.

So that's why you are a manlet :feelswhere:
View attachment 1074085
Yeah right, and every mf that eats meat is magically tall right?

The reason I am short is because my ancestors faces many droughts and famines that reduced the average height of my bloodline, recent one being the one caused by British

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/zihk1b/people_shrunk_to_their_skeletons_man_made_famine/

Both my grand fathers were 5 '8 and 5'7 but my grand mothers were really short like 5'4 and 4 '11. My parents were 5 '5 and 5'3 and finally I am 5 '5.

I used to be vegetarian until I was 14 and drank 2 glasses of milk everyday. I actually increased 4 inches turning vegan

So, in conclusion my diet isn't limiting me, it's my shitty genes.

Last edited:
I don't care about animals, I'm going to keep eating meat:feelsohh:.

So, in conclusion my diet isn't limiting me, it's my shitty genes.
Probably but an extremely high protein diet will make your body produce extra androgens and hgh, my mom's 4'11, my dad is barely 5'7 and here I am at 5'10.5

Probably but an extremely high protein diet will make your body produce extra androgens and hgh, my mom's 4'11, my dad is barely 5'7 and here I am at 5'10.5
What are the heights of you grandparents and did your ancestors successive face mass-famines?