Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We eat meat yet claim to care for animals

What are the heights of you grandparents and did your ancestors successive face mass-famines?
Yes they did along with my very own father but genetically the region my father comes from is above average height within the country, they grew up on rice and fish and still got to 5’11 with wide frames at the very least (i’m talking about my uncles). My femlet mother fucked my whole existence up man :fuk:. At 14 i began eating everything and anything which luckily saved me since I was eating 100+ g of protein.

We imprison animals like hostages in an ISIS death camp, all for the filthy greed of capitalism. We claim to be an animal loving society yet we torture animals daily for the privilege of a tasty burger. We're all guilty as we're carnivores by nature, derived from our primitive bloodline. If it's out of sight it's out of mind right, blissfully ignorant to the horrors of what goes on in this fucked up utopia.

Many of us even value animals more than humanity, I'm sure many here can testify to this. Like incels, animals are disposable cattle, this self serving society is arrogant to value humanity more than animals when humanity isn't worth shit :whatfeels: .
I don’t give a fuck about animals faggot

We imprison animals like hostages in an ISIS death camp, all for the filthy greed of capitalism. We claim to be an animal loving society yet we torture animals daily for the privilege of a tasty burger. We're all guilty as we're carnivores by nature, derived from our primitive bloodline. If it's out of sight it's out of mind right, blissfully ignorant to the horrors of what goes on in this fucked up utopia.

Many of us even value animals more than humanity, I'm sure many here can testify to this. Like incels, animals are disposable cattle, this self serving society is arrogant to value humanity more than animals when humanity isn't worth shit :whatfeels: .
I can't wait to eat my goyslop with extra meat on the side

Yes they did along with my very own father but genetically the region my father comes from is above average height within the country, they grew up on rice and fish and still got to 5’11 with wide frames at the very least (i’m talking about my uncles). My femlet mother fucked my whole existence up man :fuk:. At 14 i began eating everything and anything which luckily saved me since I was eating 100+ g of protein.
Me, too I was very height conscious from 8 years only. Bulling from everyone at school helped me I guess. I cried alone everyday after coming home.

I tried everything under the sun: Eating all the vegetables, Drinking a lot of milk, Running, Cycling, Yoga and stretching, Eating a lot of pulses and grains. I always ate 60g + protein from a young age. Nothing worked for me. It's all genetics. You can't win against genetics.

I not a manlet because I am vegan, but I am a vegan because of being a manlet. I could sympathize and relate with animals' suffering 'cause fags at my school treated me like one. Nobody cared about pain and suffering. I was used like a doormat or something.

It's actually mad how consumption of fish is considered more ethical and acceptable. No one gives a fuck about fish but they're living breathing animals like everything else.
Eating herbivorous animals like cows, pigs and chicken is always immoral, eating fish since they are all carnivorous is more debatable.
If the crux of immorality is food being living or eating other living things, then how do either of you justify eating fungi and plants? They are certainly alive, and eating them should be even more immoral than eating herbivores because the overwhelming preponderance of them don't consume other living beings for sustenance at all.

If the crux of immorality is food being living or eating other living things, then how do either of you justify eating plants? They are certainly alive, and eating them should be even more immoral than eating herbivores because the overwhelming preponderance of them don't consume other living beings for sustenance at all.
Living beings don't have any value at all. Life ultimate is just an organic chemical reaction that self replicates.

Only life with 'sentience' has moral value. We must strive to eat living being with as less 'sentience' as possible ie. plants.

Only life with 'sentience' has moral value. We must strive to eat living being with as less 'sentience' as possible ie. plants.
What exactly do you mean by sentience here? It's not exactly the most unambiguous word around.

What exactly do you mean by sentience here? It's not exactly the most unambiguous word around.
Justice, morality and fairness also ambiguous. The subject of sentience is a very complex biological and philosophical topic.

It's not an issue of eating meat. It's the mechanized meat industrial complex that's cruel. There's nothing natural about the factory farms many animals are made to live and die in

However having a few cows in a paddock, letting them eat grass and feel the sun on their back, then eventually taking one out back and slitting its throat when the time comes to give it a quick death, then eating it all and making use out of the rest of the carcass is completely right and natural.

It's eat or be eaten my nigga
The problem is overpopulation, if there was only like 10 million of us we could eat endangered animals everyday and it still wouldn't be a problem

I'm a misanthrope but humans ARE "superior" to animals and deserve more "rights" objectively speaking, we have intellect, animals don't
Similar argument can be made wrt to chad and incels

chad says, "chad ARE "superior" to sub 5's and deserve more "foids" objectively speaking, we have better genes, sub 5's don't".

Last edited:
I'm a misanthrope but humans ARE "superior" to animals and deserve more "rights" objectively speaking, we have intellect, animals don't
Humans aren't better than animals. Infact Humans are animals

If anything other herbivore animals are better, they aren't as supremacist. They don't attack anyone without being provoked.

Last edited:
Similar argument can be made wrt to chad and incels

chad says, "chad ARE "superior" to sub 5's and deserve more "foids" objectively speaking, we have better genes, sub 5's don't".
That's not a similar argument, also, the basis of sexual attraction is looks, you want women because you find them aesthetically pleasing, you think foids should automatically be attracted to ugly?
Humans aren't better than animals. Infact Humans are animals

If anything other herbivore animals are better, they aren't as supremacist. They don't attack anyone without being provoked.
I agree humans aren't better than animals, but we are MORE than animals, our being is much MORE, animals are LESS, we have an unimaginably bigger understanding of reality than animals, due to intellect

There IS a distinct difference between humans and other living beings

That's not a similar argument, also, the basis of sexual attraction is looks, you want women because you find them aesthetically pleasing, you think foids should automatically be attracted to ugly?
No, I want foids to stop fucking being hypergamous. Like, in my school foids shorter than be bullied and called me names, this causes unfixable damage to my self-esteem and self-worth. I feel attraction to my looksmatch. My looksmatch only feels attraction towards chads. This is the problem.

Also, just because chads have "better" genes does mean we incels, should be derived our right to foids

I agree humans aren't better than animals, but we are MORE than animals, our being is much MORE, animals are LESS, we have an unimaginably bigger understanding of reality than animals, due to intellect

There IS a distinct difference between humans and other living beings
The elite Jews have higher IQ's and are more intelligent than others. Do you think their lives are more valuable than others.

I will make it simple, a NASA scientist or researcher is more valuable to the world than you and me for example. So there is a hierarchy of humans based on intelligence. But it does not mean killing you or me is morally permissible right?

Just because there is a hierarchy of worth it does not mean, you can kill an individual at lower end of hierarchy. Each individual person in the hierarchy has right. This is argument for animal rights.

Also what is you position going to be wrt to mentally undeveloped humans, can they be slaughtered like animals since they lack intelligence

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw

Like this

View: https://youtu.be/LQRAfJyEsko?t=3334

No, I want foids to stop fucking being hypergamous. Like, in my school foids shorter than be bullied and called me names, this causes unfixable damage to my self-esteem and self-worth. I feel attraction to my looksmatch. My looksmatch only feels attraction towards chads. This is the problem.

Also, just because chads have "better" genes does mean we incels, should be derived our right to foids

The elite Jews have higher IQ's and are more intelligent than others. Do you think their lives are more valuable than others.

I will make it simple, a NASA scientist or researcher is more valuable to the world than you and me for example. So there is a hierarchy of humans based on intelligence. But it does not mean killing you or me is morally permissible right?

Just because there is a hierarchy of worth it does not mean, you can kill an individual at lower end of hierarchy. Each individual person in the hierarchy has right. This is argument for animal rights.

Also what is you position going to be wrt to mentally undeveloped humans, can they be slaughtered like animals since they lack intelligence

Like this

Clearly many animals are more intelligent than disabled humans. But we disable people still have rights.

All of the animals that you eat are bred into existence through artificial insemination, you stop buying meat they will stop breeding them. Also, most of the animals that you eat are herbivorous, like how can they eat you.

If you turn vegan, you on average can save 2000 animals per year ie. you will prevent 2000 animals from being bread.

Eating herbivorous animals like cows, pigs and chicken is always immoral, eating fish since they are all carnivorous is more debatable.

Like watch this

View: https://youtu.be/LQRAfJyEsko?t=3330

All incels should be Dibambar Jains, which claims supremacy of man over woman, and requires you to be vegan

Humans are naturally omnivorous and have evolved to eat both plants and animals, many societies in isolated regions without farming have survived from animal products, it's not going against nature if we kill for food and eat it. If you kill animals humanely it's not a moral problem because their awareness is far less than humans. The factory system seems flawed at first as its unnatural to be forcing millions of animals into existence, but unnatural is everything we do, unnatural is why we aren't simply chimpanzees which act on our instincts, humans are able to repress their instincts (unnatural) and create sophisticated tools for society by innovating, one such example is the factory farming system.

Yes, i see your point. But there is no health away out because we can also argument that plants in general are in the same situation. We kidnap them, force them to grow in places they dont belong to and then eat them. Veganism is cope.
The best and only thing we can do is be good to domestic animals and don't think much about what happens in farms and slaughterhouses simply because there is no away to change this world. To insist in such thoughts will only bring you unnecessary pain
Again
Living beings don't have any value at all. Life ultimate is just an organic chemical reaction that self replicates.

Humans are naturally omnivorous and have evolved to eat both plants and animals, many societies in isolated regions without farming have survived from animal products, it's not going against nature if we kill for food and eat it. If you kill animals humanely it's not a moral problem because their awareness is far less than humans. The factory system seems flawed at first as its unnatural to be forcing millions of animals into existence, but unnatural is everything we do, unnatural is why we aren't simply chimpanzees which act on our instincts, humans are able to repress their instincts (unnatural) and create sophisticated tools for society by innovating, one such example is the factory farming system.
Again

Like this

If humans are omnivorous, lets just eat plants. Omnivorous does not mean we REQUIRE eat both plants and animals, but we can survive on both.

You can't transfer this logic to animals, because to create an efficient society, you need people from a various range of IQs as some people need to do the lower IQ work. Jews don't gain anything by killing low IQ people, whereas the factory farming system has a net gain for civilisation.
No but almost all species have survival of one's species instinct, we would kill other species but not our own, even if they are disabled.

Farm animals do have purpose in society - food, utility on farms, milk, leather etc . Killing humans on the lower end of the hierarchy has no benefit.

Like this

Once again, preservation of one's own species.

Boutta make me some spagetti bolonaise

Killing humans on the lower end of the hierarchy has no benefit.
The elites will define what is the lower end, like how whites genocided indigenous people across continents. The British benefited from killing "lower" Africans, Indian, Native Americans and Australians for thier "better" race.
No but almost all species have survival of one's species instinct, we would kill other species but not our own, even if they are disabled.
The lines between races and species gets blurred. Also if a person has corrupted DNA it is techically not human, as they are incapable of reproducing with all other humans, so disbaled people can be killed?

I hate vegans who own cats. Their cats kills millions of innocent birds and fucks up the entire ecosystem and the owners often don't care about the birds getting killed because cats are cute. In order to produce vegan food millions of insects and rodents gets killed as well as trees being cut down to plant avocado trees.

Vegans only care about livestock/farm animals. They are retarded.

You can't transfer this logic to animals, because to create an efficient society, you need people from a various range of IQs as some people need to do the lower IQ work. Jews don't gain anything by killing low IQ people, whereas the factory farming system has a net gain for civilisation.

Farm animals do have purpose in society - food, utility on farms, milk, leather etc . Killing humans on the lower end of the hierarchy has no benefit.

Once again, preservation of one's own species.
so disbaled people can be killed?
Like this guy can't technically reproduce

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7MW9o4Ba5w

Can I slaughter him and cut him into pieces?

Like I want to understand what you mean by our "human" "species"?

In order to produce vegan food millions of insects and rodents gets killed as well as trees being cut down to plant avocado trees.
Most vegans are deontological rather than utilitarian. I don't care how many beings I kill for self-defence.

Last edited:
You have to take into account that alot of vegan kids gets malnourished and die at an early age because their parents thought they could thrive on plants or breatharianism or wheat grass juice instead of breast milk, there's countless of cases. Of course vegans will say it's fake news created by the meat and dairy industry. Even if the kids don't die they will have stunted growth, mental problems and nutritional deficiences. So in the end veganism is human cruelty, it's ironic really. They try to prevent killing animals but instead they end up killing humans. So veganism often ends up being animal cruelty since humans are animals. The one thing they try to prevent.

There has been no tribe in nature before who practiced veganism because humans knew by instinct that they would get weak from eating only plants. It's a modern phenomenon. I know one semi-vegan person who hates meat and tries to avoid it like the plague, of course he's been brainwashed by his GF and mainstream media to avoid animal products, but the most pathethic thing ever is that he eats processed vegan meat substitutes and he genuinely thinks they are healthier than meat. He doesn't even know what's in them. I asked him once what the ingridients are and his reply was "I dunno it's probably soy or something?" And he's almost 40 years of age. Alot of people are mislead and uneducated and brainwashed into becoming vegans by their GFs and the media.

You can get protien in a vegan diet too. I atleast eat 75g + protien daily.
I am vegan as well, would be interested to know how many fellow vegans there are on this site and where they are from.

I am vegan as well, would be interested to know how many fellow vegans there are on this site and where they are from.
Maybe like 100 people maybe. I have noticed western culture treats veganism being effeminate even though vegans are thinner and healthier
Me, too I was very height conscious from 8 years only. Bulling from everyone at school helped me I guess. I cried alone everyday after coming home.

I tried everything under the sun: Eating all the vegetables, Drinking a lot of milk, Running, Cycling, Yoga and stretching, Eating a lot of pulses and grains. I always ate 60g + protein from a young age. Nothing worked for me. It's all genetics. You can't win against genetics.

I not a manlet because I am vegan, but I am a vegan because of being a manlet. I could sympathize and relate with animals' suffering 'cause fags at my school treated me like one. Nobody cared about pain and suffering. I was used like a doormat or something.
I am coming from here

Last edited:
Maybe late 100 people maybe. I have noticed western culture treats veganism being effeminate even though vegans are thinner and healthier

I am coming from here
Sorry but I am not a good example of a vegan, I need to get my diet and exercise in order. I am podgy and have the cardio of a smoker even though I don't smoke. My problem is ready meals. I am thinking of getting this book.

Sorry but I am not a good example of a vegan, I need to get my diet and exercise in order. I am podgy and have the cardio of a smoker even though I don't smoke. My problem is ready meals. I am thinking of getting this book.

Do this https://incels.is/threads/we-eat-meat-yet-claim-to-care-for-animals.578609/post-13620079
Also this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0UmVKA-4F8

Main mistake I made is not to eat enough fat. Eat like 4 table spoons of peanut butter or powered sesame seeds to get fats

You have to take into account that alot of vegan kids gets malnourished and die at an early age because their parents thought they could thrive on plants or breatharianism or wheat grass juice instead of breast milk, there's countless of cases. Of course vegans will say it's fake news created by the meat and dairy industry. Even if the kids don't die they will have stunted growth, mental problems and nutritional deficiences. So in the end veganism is human cruelty, it's ironic really. They try to prevent killing animals but instead they end up killing humans. So veganism often ends up being animal cruelty since humans are animals. The one thing they try to prevent.

There has been no tribe in nature before who practiced veganism because humans knew by instinct that they would get weak from eating only plants. It's a modern phenomenon. I know one semi-vegan person who hates meat and tries to avoid it like the plague, of course he's been brainwashed by his GF and mainstream media to avoid animal products, but the most pathethic thing ever is that he eats processed vegan meat substitutes and he genuinely thinks they are healthier than meat. He doesn't even know what's in them. I asked him once what the ingridients are and his reply was "I dunno it's probably soy or something?" And he's almost 40 years of age. Alot of people are mislead and uneducated and brainwashed into becoming vegans by their GFs and the media.
No, those vegan parents are real. But reckless parents are not exclusive to vegan, they are present in every group

Also, Gorillas mogg almost every human chad on this planet and feed exclusively on plant leaves
6db1sa9lket61.jpg

Don't lose hope, I used to be just like you

Take Vitamin D3 (vegan ones most are non-vegan no check) and B12 supplements
Eat a proper diet
Fix your sleep
Exercise for an hour a day
Meditate
Stop watching porn and stop masturbation
Eat fruits especially which have anti-oxidants and make your brain feel good
Talk your Dad once in a while

I did all of this and feel much better.

I won't let the world spit and shit on me. We manlets are small puny animals in the Jungle. But after growing fangs even the lion is afraid of small snake. We need to start terrorizing the world with fear, or we will be eaten or killed.
Okay seems to be all solid advice, for me it is just a matter of having the discipline to implement these things.

-I take vitamin tablets (d3, b12 and all the relevant bells and whistles, vegan of course)
-No I don't eat a proper diet but I can't cook very well which is something I need to work on
-If anything I oversleep, which I hear is bad but not as bad as under sleeping
-I don't exercise regularly but something for me to work on
-I am not sure about meditation, I do affirmation, prayer, and have started keeping a gratitude journal
-With NoFap I keep stop and starting my longest recent streak was 30 days, I am going for 40, day 2 today
-My Dad has passed, but I talk with my mum (we are best friends)

Out of curiosity where do you live and where are you from?

No, those vegan parents are real. But reckless parents are not exclusive to vegan, they are present in every group

Also, Gorillas mogg almost every human chad on this planet and feed exclusively on plant leaves
6db1sa9lket61.jpg
Sure reckless parents could still be meat eaters but children would have a higher chance of surviving compared to vegan kids.

Gorillas eats a ketogenic diet and they eat insects and other apes. Only in mainstream media and movies they are portrayed as vegans to please the vegan agenda and brainwash people into becoming vegans. Same is the case with many other "herbivores".

View: https://youtu.be/yLyKj_5sIOc?si=UtqjReKFLB0COGpw

It's not an issue of eating meat. It's the mechanized meat industrial complex that's cruel. There's nothing natural about the factory farms many animals are made to live and die in

However having a few cows in a paddock, letting them eat grass and feel the sun on their back, then eventually taking one out back and slitting its throat when the time comes to give it a quick death, then eating it all and making use out of the rest of the carcass is completely right and natural.

It's eat or be eaten my nigga

Sure reckless parents could still be meat eaters but children would have a higher chance of surviving compared to vegan kids.

Gorillas eats a ketogenic diet and they eat insects and other apes. Only in mainstream media and movies they are portrayed as vegans to please the vegan agenda and brainwash people into becoming vegans. Same is the case with many other "herbivores".

All herbivorous animals eat meat sometimes like maybe 10% of times this does not make them omnivores. Cats, dogs and lions also eat grass sometimes does not mean they are herbivore.

This not a discussion of what is natural but what is healthy and what is moral btw. Being natural and being healthy are not the same.

Plagues, paracities and diseases are natural does not mean they are health. Meanwhile medicines and vaccines are chemicals that are unnatural and can have health benefits.

Like bro are you sv3rige viewer, really?

Here is a insufferable bitch ass guy roasting him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9aoUjoaN_g

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMXBC-u67M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV21Xr5yGNM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKeobFRVG0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHP5lvrnTbs

Do you know what a keto diet is? Gorillas eat a plant based diet. They also eat carbohydrates from plants, but also digest the fiber in them, I think? They just eat incest and small animals sometimes.

If a human did that we would call it vegetarianism.

Gujarati and Punjabis are mostly vegetarian seem healthy to me.

Is correlation equal to causation?

All herbivorous animals eat meat sometimes like maybe 10% of times this does not make them omnivores. Cats, dogs and lions also eat grass sometimes does not mean they are herbivore.

This not a discussion of what is natural but what is healthy and what is moral btw. Being natural and being healthy are not the same.

Plagues, paracities and diseases are natural does not mean they are health. Meanwhile medicines and vaccines are chemicals that are unnatural and can have health benefits.
The thing with herbivores is that they have digestive enzymes and often more stomachs to digest plant matter/cellulose, humans don't. So we get digestive issues if we consume whole vegetables, even cooked ones. Juicing on the other hand is more natural for humans since the fiber is removed and some tribes in Africa will take a root and squeeze the juice out of it.

I'm more of the appeal to nature type of human and to me natural always equals healthy. Parasites are actually beneficial, it's just that the medical industry tries to make you fear parasites and bacteria. I've eaten raw rotten meat many times and consumed all types of foods with bacteria and parasites probably present in them and i haven't gotten sick, only healthier. Which means natural=healthy.

Medicines only stops the symptoms temporarily not the actual disease and they always create negative side effects. Vaccines are also toxic and they are created to keep people dependent on the medical industry. It's depopulation also. The plague was actually caused by coal burning en masse, not by bacteria, fleas or lice or any natural living being.

I don’t cares. Vegans are a bunch of weirdos.