Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "We dont mock other incels about their sexuality and looks, only their way of thinking" Inb4 ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Proceeds to call him a beta male

Just look at that mockery.

"Sad pathetic beta male that cant get his dick wet except with your own hand"

While she chugs down her intestine liters of chad cum and tyrone reaching her vocal chords with his chong she dares to say that.

"I believe I hit a nerve" :soy::soy::soy: what a typical foid slut response

im not the one involved in the conversation

Last edited:
“I’m superior than you”

Proves my point all along.

why are you talking to whores
it's futile

It isnt me bro. I just found it lol
ok then
but I don't know what he's expecting, talking to a girl like that
she's obviously going to give preset NPC responses, and they're just going to confirm what we knew all along

Trying to argue with foids about such topics is even more useless than trying to talk with liberals/progressives about it.

But I don't blame you because even though I perfectly know this I always get the urge do to it anyway as well.

Trying to argue with foids about such topics is even more useless than trying to talk with liberals/progressives about it.

But I don't blame you because even though I perfectly know this I always get the urge do to it anyway as well.
>No asuka avi

>No asuka avi
I'm not even German, it doesn't make that much sense anymore. But maybe I'll go back to using Asuka as an avi here in the future.

Tbh I always wanted to use Yui, even though K-On is very weak story-wise I loved the character, top tier waifu pick.

I pray everyday to the existing and non existing gods for foids like her to die in the hands of a saint

Bring back public stripping and public shaming.
I'd prefer public whipping for whores. These Foids are beasts and would only respond to sheer force and oppression.

I'm not even German, it doesn't make that much sense anymore. But maybe I'll go back to using Asuka as an avi here in the future.

Tbh I always wanted to use Yui, even though K-On is very weak story-wise I loved the character, top tier waifu pick.
Your father is german right? You can achieve citizenship easily.

Anyways what it have to do with Asuka you don't being german lmao

Your father is german right? You can achieve citizenship easily.
I'm German-born and my father is German, I already have German citizenship.

Anyways what it have to do with Asuka you don't being german lmao
I was Germanmaxxing by the time I registered here. That's why my nick and avi were German.

I thought these kind of people disliked the terms beta and alpha because they were popularized by muh alt right?

Yeah, we’d have better luck at talking to a brick wall.

I thought these kind of people disliked the terms beta and alpha because they were popularized by muh alt right?
They don't really know what they like or dislike or why. They can barely process anything.