Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are victims of the modern society

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Women have too much rights than they should have been given. Our only hope might be less westernized countries some niche extremist sects. We don't have and will not have a normal life in this current society and system. Maybe we should create some cult to gang rape women. We can make them sign a paper before entering so that they cannot sue us. I believe there might be some lawyercels which can help us to create such a structure so that we can keep it legal. It can be around some Islamic or Christian or whatever belief system.

Last edited:
eventually the government will not be able to sustain itself because of low birthrates.

america and other western nations will be divided into small territorial pockets with new laws and regulation. wealth attainment and white collar jobs will be none existent. anyone who wants to be a part of a certain terrority will have to contribute births and labor
there is a future my friend

We live in a society. And when you play games with a gamer, you better look out.

eventually the government will not be able to sustain itself because of low birthrates.
Look at Japan. Their birthrate got fucked by JBW incels going there and fucking the prime asian girls with condom or pills, bringing western hookup culture, cucking japanese men and actually increasing the japanese hypergamy.

We live in a society. And when you play games with a gamer, you better look out.
When she gets railed by that dudebro Chad and not by a weed gamer like you, you truly know that you live in a society.

I agree. Back in the 50s hypergamy was far less rampant, and you could get a virgin wife regardless of your looks. Patriarchy is the best system for incels.

not a journo, my account hasn't yet been verified and I'm looking for someone who would want to participate in some fun conversation.
112b365882e4d5fec6ddd94f534fe713

>We are victims of the modern society

"We are the victims of a parallel reality" - Grichka Bogdanoff

Get Bogpilled.

I'm just waiting for western society to collapse

So should we give them less rights if we were in charge?

America will collapse first. Gosh it'd be fun to tie down those roasties (the ones without STDs) and go to town on their stinky used up cunts! There will be 10 stacies for each incel. We will use them to breed a pure white army.

This society was designed to oppress us, even country that used to be based like the US and Japan are being corrupted.

What do women believe equality is? How much more do they need to be equal? I swear all they want is total control and they don't give a shit about being equal with men.