Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [WC 2018]Chadussia vs Incel Arabia Matchthread

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Goddamn every Saudi player got mogged by the Russian Chads :lul: they are 1-0 behind also (20th minute now) so its over for Saudincels :lul::lul::lul:

Post updates or talk about being a worldcupcel :fire::fire::fire:
Captain of Saudincels is named Osama :feelstrash:

This is the one time every 4 years as an ameircel that I watch soccer. Too bad that USa is not in it.

This is such a dead opening match atleast last time we had Brazil vs Croatia

At least Spain vs Portugal is tomorrow

This is the one time every 4 years as an ameircel that I watch soccer. Too bad that USa is not in it.
Yeah but u guys with Canada and Mexico got the wc2026

This is such a dead opening match atleast last time we had Brazil vs Croatia

At least Spain vs Portugal is tomorrow
I think its fixed even...they want Russia to have a good start and lift the country. After Russia scored they showed the Saudi prince smiling and shaking hands with Putin kek :lul:
Still 1-0 33rd minute.

Yeah but u guys with Canada and Mexico got the wc2026
They already annouched that there will not be any games in the big city by me (Cleveland), so that's disappointing. They've held qualifiers and friendly there at the Browns stadium before.

2-0 Russia 42nd minute

Can’t believe fucking USA gets to host the World Cup again ffs

How do these idiots who don’t even like football get to keep hosting it hahahahaha stick to baseball you faggots

2-0 Now. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR for ethnics even in football.

How do these idiots who don’t even like football get to keep hosting it hahahahaha stick to baseball you faggots
They really want to make it a more popular sport in Usa. By US not qualifying this wc...they were at risk of losing mainstream US interest again.

Its already the biggest sport in almost every other country and american market remains one of thr biggest in the world. Fifa is all about getting that cash.
2-0 Now. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR for ethnics even in football.
Unless France or Belgium wins..they are full of ethnics :lul:

baseball is way better than soccer.

Nah man..i dont even find it that boring which is usually complaint number one about baseball...but there is very little athleticism in that sport.

I see to many fat chubby players who only havr extremely specialized skill. Its more a cultural thing than it is a impressive sport event to watch.

Mega cope nobody in the entire world has any interest in baseball except USA which says it all

Also this match is dead as fuck, wdf are these sand people even doing at the World Cup lmao

Mega cope nobody in the entire world has any interest in baseball except USA which says it all

Also this match is dead as fuck, wdf are these sand people even doing at the World Cup lmao

Tomorrow Spaincels vs Chadnaldo right? Hopefully much better match

Tomorrow Spaincels vs Chadnaldo right? Hopefully much better match
Yes let’s see if cr7 can do something in the World Cup for once it’s probably his last big tournament.

Even though Portugal won euro 2016 cr7 wasn’t so good in it

Yes let’s see if cr7 can do something in the World Cup for once it’s probably his last big tournament.

Even though Portugal won euro 2016 cr7 wasn’t so good in it
Portugese Tyrone (Eder) was the big man back then. I hope that Messi will win it..its also his final real chance i think. Also Messi is one famous person of whom im certain he would have been incel without his fame/talent. Messincel >>> Chadnaldo

Portugese Tyrone (Eder) was the big man back then. I hope that Messi will win it..its also his final real chance i think. Also Messi is one famous person of whom im certain he would have been incel without his fame/talent. Messincel >>> Chadnaldo
Yeah Messi choked hard in the 2014 final, his team mates also let him down. Jfl at higuain lol

Yeah I want Messi to win it too

3-0 Russia
Saudi Arabia are the most incel team at the tournament gotta feel for them hahaha

Yeah Messi choked hard in the 2014 final, his team mates also let him down. Jfl at higuain lol

Yeah I want Messi to win it too
Young lionel messi barcelona 1p8v5j9qj8wa518znz4hipzea3

Just become the best footballer ever theory confirmed :lul::lul::lul:

What's with Putin and other guy in suit shrugging at Saudi guy?

3-0 Russia
Saudi Arabia are the most incel team at the tournament gotta feel for them hahaha
Its over for saudicels...they cant even jerk off..moral police will arrest them :lul::lul::lul:

>russian
>chad
I guess everything is possible.

5-0 LOL easy game for russia

I don't get why is Putin shrugging, shouldn't he be happy and not care what Saudi prince looking dude is thinking?

There will be a lot of babies born in 9 months from today. Its over for russiancels
I don't get why is Putin shrugging, shouldn't he be happy and not care what Saudi prince looking dude is thinking?
He knows cameras are on him constantly. If they get a shot of him acting overly proud or arrogant..it will be headline news. Its just Putin being diplomaticly clever

I'll be watching tomorrow's matches. This one's shit tier. It's just painful to watch Saudi Barbaria get mogged by Chad Vlads.

I'll be watching tomorrow's matches. This one's shit tier. It's just painful to watch Saudi Barbaria get mogged by Chad Vlads.
Lmaoo i'm rooting for Morocco as a half moroccan tbh
But yeah egypt vs uruguay and spain vs portugal too should be good!

I am rooting for Nigeria(cuz I iz a kang n shieeet)