Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Water thread: Things unattractive in men are attractive or at least neutral in women.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Pray eyes in men are considered highly unattractive and a sign of weakness. Pray eyes in women are considered cute.
Men with a weak jaw/receded jawline are unattractive, while women can be considered cute.
Short men are ridiculed and treated like children, while short women are highly attractive to many men.

Pray eyes in men are considered highly unattractive and a sign of weakness. Pray eyes in women are considered cute.
Men with a weak jaw/receded jawline are unattractive, while women can be considered cute.
Short men are ridiculed and treated like children, while short women are highly attractive to many men.
This is what I was talking about
Everything works for them. Everything! They can't lose
Their sons who inherit those traits however, wouldn't get the same positive reaction
https://incels.is/threads/female-skulls-and-facial-harmony.564216/

The list is endless. What else is there?

Being shy. Having an emo style. Being annoying and quirky. Being childish.

Autism, Shyness, Big ass, Narrow body, Short. Just a few I can name off the top of my head.

They're still treated like htb.
They look like shit under all their fake up, botox and all the other fruading things they do. Men are like retarded horny dogs around a bitch in heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back