Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Watching professional sports = chad worship

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Imagine being an incel cheering on chads, your age or even younger, making millions due to their superior genetics. :bluepill:

While you lie lonely in your bed after the game, they fuck their model-gfs in their mansions. :blackpill:

I only watch professional cycling. Some of them are ethnic and short

Finally, someone who gets it.

I only watch professional cycling. Some of them are ethnic and short
Was more referring to the "big" (normie) Three; Football, Soccer, Basketball.

I don't care as much as i used to, but i'll still watch stuff like american football or the real football

Finally, someone who gets it.

Nice thread, brocel. :feelsokman:

I can't stop watching it, been addicted to football since my childhood

Imagine being an incel cheering on chads, your age or even younger, making millions due to their superior genetics. :bluepill:

While you lie lonely in your bed after the game, they fuck their model-gfs in their mansions. :blackpill:
Same i used to watch cricket a lot but quit due to the same reason :feelskek::feelskek:

Same i used to watch cricket a lot but quit due to the same reason :feelskek::feelskek:
I know a lot of curries who love cricket

But how do they cope seeing Tyrones (West Indies) and blonde blue-eyed Chads (Australia) who mog them

But how do they cope seeing Tyrones (West Indies) and blonde blue-eyed Chads (Australia) who mog them
Curries are the CEOs of (white) chad worship.

Last edited:

Because of white colonization in the past. I don't think curries get mogged by tyrones tho.