Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you have an extreme dislike of sports fans

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
There's a football game going on in England or whatever. I couldn't care less. But holy fuck are football fans loud.

Home is currently a nice, upmarket, usually relatively quiet part of central London. But the peace and quiet I'd usually expect on a Sunday have been punctuated by all the gangs of normalfag football fans, mostly cumskin, shouting and chanting as they walk along. I was in and around the West End yesterday and it was already jam-packed with obnoxious normalfags, can't imagine what it must be like now. This makes me miss the early days of the pandemic last year when there wasn't a single normie in sight in Piccadilly Circus.

Professional sports are about as normie of a cope you can get. It is quite literally Chad and Tyrone worship, mostly by mid-tier normies who drink crappy beers and guzzle junk food. "OMG muh team's GigaChad kicked a round piece of rubber into a net!!!" :soy::soy::soy: "That makes people from my city or country so much better!!!"

There's nothing wrong with having a cope, but I've never seen and heard this many whitefags chimp out over a stupid fucking game. Funny how the Stormfront faggots spam video after video of blackcels chimping out but won't address this sort hooliganism on the part of their fellow cumskins.

View: https://twitter.com/KyleJGlen/status/1414294866704617486

View: https://twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/1414275420967612421

There's a lot more but you probably get the drift. You know for a fact that if it were ethnics or incels behaving like this instead of normalfag sports fans, riot pigs would've already cleared the area with CS gas and batons. It's funny how Redditors consider "incel violence" a major social issue, when the vast majority of us have never gotten into a physical confrontation in our entire lives, while normalfags get away with behaving like apes.

When I lived in burgerland, I thought Americans were incredibly stupid for freaking out over watching Chads and Tyrones play handegg or whatever it is they do, but clearly Eurofags are every bit as stupid. Panem et circenses indeed.

sports is for normies tbh

Nah, I hope England wins

Come on LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normies have been screaming the whole day, just end it already for the love of god :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I despise sports but I despise England more.
Hope they get clapped

@mental_out with his friends

Yeah but I dont like you either you communist glownigger, I hate fakecel and rich bastards more than sports fans.

Italy will win, go Italy

I watch sports because it’s good cope for me but I don’t go crazy for it anymore.

i can't tell if the guy was sand or curry

felt bad for him

why aren't they tear gassing these normalfags
Its @Irredeemable like a typical sports retard he cheered for the wrong team in the wrong place and got his ass whooped by other low iq sportstards

Last edited:

This is the only thing I've gotten from this entire match. I don't know who's winning or who's losing.

@ThoughtfulCel I was wondering what the gorillacel community thinks about humans behaving like this.

They kicked the sandnigger that tried to snuck his way in for free, so what lmao. Based if anything.

They kicked the sandnigger that tried to snuck his way in for free, so what lmao. Based if anything.
How do you know that's what happened? All I see are normies chimping out instead of talking it out.

How do you know that's what happened? All I see are normies chimping out instead of talking it out.
They are helping the security guards push the people back who are trying to get in the stadium for free. If they really wanted they could have easily fucked up the shitskin, but as you can see they are holding back. As if "talking it out" would accomplish anything in this scenario lol

They are helping the security guards push the people back who are trying to get in the stadium for free. If they really wanted they could have easily fucked up the shitskin, but as you can see they are holding back. As if "talking it out" would accomplish anything in this scenario lol

This is "holding back"? :feelshaha:

The vast majority of those storming Wembley are clearly cumskin, if you can't see that you need glasses. Since you're defending them you clearly have more in common with these miscreants than you do so with anyone else here, just another indication that this forum is now infested by NT normalfags instead of high-inhib gigatrucels such as myself.

Penalties! England are historically terribly at penalties! This will be interesting.

@ThoughtfulCel I was wondering what the gorillacel community thinks about humans behaving like this.
Personally, I find sports entertaining to watch. But i don't care for any specific player or team, just find it fun to watch.

When I traveled in a pack, I used to play PineBall with my fellow ape friends. (PineBall is like basketball, soccer, and football mixed into one)

However I never understand the lengths pigskins will go to act as violent as possible if their teams are insulted or lose. It's honestly fucking hilarious.

But of course, in every pigskins head, they're perfect, never do anything wrong, and manage to justify every wrongdoing of another pigskin

However I never understand the lengths pigskins will go to act as violent as possible if their teams are insulted or lose.
Lol Italy wins, will be entertaining to see the normalfags riot, it's not too late to use the tear gas.

Every Tyrone on the England squad missed their penalty kick...

Come fall time in burgerland, I'm gonna be super depressed.

That is when chads and stacies fill up the bars and are watching their favorite NFL/NCAA football teams.

I actually like the fall because of the orange/yellow leaves, the rain, and the way the horizon looks in general. Depressing just like my life. But seeing chads, stacies, and normies out and about near the universities is suifuel.

Sandcels are also very much like this .if not more tbh :feelsbadman:.

They kill each other over their favourite soccer teams.

This is "holding back"? :feelshaha:

The vast majority of those storming Wembley are clearly cumskin, if you can't see that you need glasses. Since you're defending them you clearly have more in common with these miscreants than you do so with anyone else here, just another indication that this forum is now infested by NT normalfags instead of high-inhib gigatrucels such as myself.
They deserve to get handled like in the video. They are illegally trespassing and committing crime. Of course your commie brain is justifying this because you want everything to be free in life.

Come fall time in burgerland, I'm gonna be super depressed.

That is when chads and stacies fill up the bars and are watching their favorite NFL/NCAA football teams.

I actually like the fall because of the orange/yellow leaves, the rain, and the way the horizon looks in general. Depressing just like my life. But seeing chads, stacies, and normies out and about near the universities is suifuel.
Winter is the truecel's favourite season.

Of course your commie brain is justifying this because you want everything to be free in life.
I wrote a thread calling normalfags out and I'm the one justifying this? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

What is this foid logic?

Its @Irredeemable like a typical sports retard he cheered for the wrong team in the wrong place and got his ass whooped by other low iq sportstards
i can't tell if the guy was sand or curry

felt bad for him

why aren't they tear gassing these normalfags
Ethnics simping for Anglos, sad! Keep crying
:feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD:

There's a football game going on in England or whatever. I couldn't care less. But holy fuck are football fans loud.

Home is currently a nice, upmarket, usually relatively quiet part of central London. But the peace and quiet I'd usually expect on a Sunday have been punctuated by all the gangs of normalfag football fans, mostly cumskin, shouting and chanting as they walk along. I was in and around the West End yesterday and it was already jam-packed with obnoxious normalfags, can't imagine what it must be like now. This makes me miss the early days of the pandemic last year when there wasn't a single normie in sight in Piccadilly Circus.

Professional sports are about as normie of a cope you can get. It is quite literally Chad and Tyrone worship, mostly by mid-tier normies who drink crappy beers and guzzle junk food. "OMG muh team's GigaChad kicked a round piece of rubber into a net!!!" :soy::soy::soy: "That makes people from my city or country so much better!!!"

There's nothing wrong with having a cope, but I've never seen and heard this many whitefags chimp out over a stupid fucking game. Funny how the Stormfront faggots spam video after video of blackcels chimping out but won't address this sort hooliganism on the part of their fellow cumskins.

There's a lot more but you probably get the drift. You know for a fact that if it were ethnics or incels behaving like this instead of normalfag sports fans, riot pigs would've already cleared the area with CS gas and batons. It's funny how Redditors consider "incel violence" a major social issue, when the vast majority of us have never gotten into a physical confrontation in our entire lives, while normalfags get away with behaving like apes.

When I lived in burgerland, I thought Americans were incredibly stupid for freaking out over watching Chads and Tyrones play handegg or whatever it is they do, but clearly Eurofags are every bit as stupid. Panem et circenses indeed.

Fucking normies are pure evil, only thing they know is stupid popular sports

@PPEcel

can confirm. Sports are extremely boring and i cant for the life of me see the appeal. the topic bores me so much. I will literally never be a normie

Fucking normies are pure evil, only thing they know is stupid popular sports
Of course those same normalfags are now rioting on the streets and sending racist abuse at the players lmao, football fans behave like goddamned apes for no good reason, disgusting

over a fucking game

I enjoyed playing monkeyball as a kid, but soon grew out of it. Watching sports is boring, especially golf.
What’s wrong with these drunk ppl?

Yes, this is further evidence of the differences between us and them.

It's the same debate as "why would an incel be racist", the answer is humans are tribal and we like to see our tribe win. I'm not crazy about sports, but our Jewish masters do put on an entertaining show with the summer sports tournaments.

I always hated it too. Sportsball is just the mainstream autism hyperfixation.

Of course those same normalfags are now rioting on the streets and sending racist abuse at the players lmao, football fans behave like goddamned apes for no good reason, disgusting

over a fucking game
Sports is only fun if there is a big match like this, otherwise it’s boring shit

I dislike sports fans because they like to assume everyone loves it. I remember being dragged to the bar by my colleagues and they spent at least an hour talking about basketball, football. I had to keep nodding to pretend I was paying attention even though I had no idea what they were talking about.

I dislike sports fans because they like to assume everyone loves it. I remember being dragged to the bar by my colleagues and they spent at least an hour talking about basketball, football. I had to keep nodding to pretend I was paying attention even though I had no idea what they were talking about.
Insufferable. As least they weren't chimping out.

Muslims invade, live off of your tax dollars/pounds and rape your children - they sleep
Stupid fucking sporting event - RARRRR I R MAD

What a joke. Kill them all for their own good (in video-game-of-your-choice)

Not eSports fans! :feelsthink:

@mental_out banned OP for this XD

(((Sportsball))) is a replacement for white pride.