Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Watched the new star wars and its fucking awful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
The force used to be this thing that only the most skilled jedis could use and even then it would take some level of concentration to lift up a 160 pound human.
Rei just says fuck that and lifts 120 ton spaceship while having a stand off with Kylo Ren.
She fucking explodes the ship by zapping it with lighting while halding it in place and then fucking Kylo Ren starts to push it to the other side with his power.
So both of them have a tug of war contest with 120ton spaceship.

Story was dogshit,ending was alright,everything else is retarded power fantasy where Rei does in a couple days what skywalker couldn't do in his whole life.
She spent her whole life on a dessert planet,close to the end of the movie she gets to a planet where there's a sea with insanely strong waves.
The natives tell her that its too dangerous and they wouldn't go now because they'd die,but no,Rei is strok wumaaan and can't be stopped by some pesky logic.
Her whole character is that she can do everything.

Skywalker comes back some fucking how and gives her guidance,which made his disapearance in the last movie utterly useless.
The force can now be used for "healing","telepathy" and some fucking how REVIVING THE DEAD.
The reatarded movie was trying to push rei into getting BLACKED by the clone and the curry pilot was reavealed to have an ex lover.
Can you guess what race she was?

OFCOURSE SHES FUCKING WHITE SO THEY CAN MAKE LE EBIC MIXED RACED BABIES XDDDD

the only upside to the movie was Kylo Ren,but even he's kind of shit.

Movie ends with a scene where everyones happy and the only kiss that happens is between gays.
Hmmm :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: i wonder what the movies messege is.

This wasn't a movie.
This was two hours of me getting my intelligence insulted.

Imagine going to a marvel or star wars movie and expecting it to be good

Imagine going to a marvel or star wars movie and expecting it to be good
i never expected it to be good.
A friend of mine made me go and i just couldnt be fucked to decline him since it'd been a while since I'd seen him.

The prequels are better than this dogshit new trilogy

The prequels are better than this dogshit new trilogy
honestly were.They were considered bad before we saw just how dogshit the new trilogy is.

It was over for Star Wars the moment Disoy bought it.

I'm can't even watch Soy Wars due of wage slaving right now. After Christmas I'm going to watch it in the theaters with my Incel friend.

what a surprise. not my star wars.

Imagine not being patient and just checking it out once it's out of theaters using pirate softwares.

They literally accomplished nothing. The emperor dies (again), all the skywalkers die, and palpatine's offspring takes the Skywalker name. So much for Anakin being "the Chosen One". I'm also pissed at how quick Rey beat Sidious. All the best scenes involved the non cucked characters from the original trilogy.

Despite being complete and utter garbage it will easily clear a billion dollars. Despite the first one being a dull rehash with a mary sue, the second one supposedly being hated by even soys, it will still break records.

Consoooom ahhhhh :feelsohh:
this. even after Disney hired three different writers for each film and did all types of fuck ups. the movie will easily clear a billion due to retards who make majority of people.

Does Rey take the bbc in the end then?
If so, No wonder the Soys love it

Marvel movies and star wars are legit braindead i don't understand why people like them tbh

Marvel movies and star wars are legit braindead i don't understand why people like them tbh
I think they just act like they do.

Your review is misogynistic

There's a reason we call it SoyWars
full

No fucking way am I sitting through another shittyass Star Wars Disney nostril rape of a toy advert.

[IMG alt="Einon"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/16/16624.jpg?1577022210[/IMG]