Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Watched the new star wars and its fucking awful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date

Size and weight never mattered with Force Lifting. Yoda even says so. But it is jarring to see Rey go from barely pulling off Mind Tricks to lifting and healing and lightninging and lightning deflectinging.

I watched the first one and it was just generic capeshit. No story, just cool things happen and then they kill the bad guy

The force used to be this thing that only the most skilled jedis could use and even then it would take some level of concentration to lift up a 160 pound human.
Rei just says fuck that and lifts 120 ton spaceship while having a stand off with Kylo Ren.
She fucking explodes the ship by zapping it with lighting while halding it in place and then fucking Kylo Ren starts to push it to the other side with his power.
So both of them have a tug of war contest with 120ton spaceship.

Story was dogshit,ending was alright,everything else is retarded power fantasy where Rei does in a couple days what skywalker couldn't do in his whole life.
She spent her whole life on a dessert planet,close to the end of the movie she gets to a planet where there's a sea with insanely strong waves.
The natives tell her that its too dangerous and they wouldn't go now because they'd die,but no,Rei is strok wumaaan and can't be stopped by some pesky logic.
Her whole character is that she can do everything.

Skywalker comes back some fucking how and gives her guidance,which made his disapearance in the last movie utterly useless.
The force can now be used for "healing","telepathy" and some fucking how REVIVING THE DEAD.
The reatarded movie was trying to push rei into getting BLACKED by the clone and the curry pilot was reavealed to have an ex lover.
Can you guess what race she was?

OFCOURSE SHES FUCKING WHITE SO THEY CAN MAKE LE EBIC MIXED RACED BABIES XDDDD

the only upside to the movie was Kylo Ren,but even he's kind of shit.

Movie ends with a scene where everyones happy and the only kiss that happens is between gays.
Hmmm :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: i wonder what the movies messege is.

This wasn't a movie.
This was two hours of me getting my intelligence insulted.
JFL at you watching that garbage tbh.

Wtf were you expecting from something made and orchestrated by disney :feelskek:
Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Watch Disney buy the rights to Joker and make a movie where Joker is a becky who kills straight sub8 males and Harley Quinn is a gay BBC tyrone who only goes straight to fuck becky Joker.

Watch Disney buy the rights to Joker and make a movie where Joker is a becky who kills straight sub8 males and Harley Quinn is a gay BBC tyrone who only goes straight to fuck becky Joker.
If they do that I'll actually rope

If they do that I'll actually rope
Mrs.Shekelcunt probably will do that that "own those toxic incels with girl power."

They were considered bad before we saw just how dogshit the new trilogy is.
The prequels are still bad. The sequels are just a whole new level of garbage all their own.
They were considered bad before we saw just how dogshit the new trilogy is.
The prequels are still bad. The sequels are just a whole new level of garbage all their own.

tom clancy's start warts 37? awful normie gar bage princess leia dies or some shit .

It's nwo stuff, lesbians, feminism... I didn't saw the movie and not gonna do it, but people say that.

It's nwo stuff, lesbians, feminism... I didn't saw the movie and not gonna do it, but people say that.
i kinda slept trough 1/5 of it tbh

Movie ends with a scene where everyones happy and the only kiss that happens is between gays.
Hmmm :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: i wonder what the movies messege is.
NIGGA WHAT!!!!!!!!!
don't tell me it was two men

What did you expect from soy wars bruh :lul: :lul: :lul:

No it was women,but still.
which characters?
I'd love if it triggers a bunch of retards
I'm not pro gay, but i am pro-clownworldtriggeralldanormies

which characters?
I'd love if it triggers a bunch of retards
I'm not pro gay, but i am pro-clownworldtriggeralldanormies
Wasn't any specific characters,just some randoms.

Wasn't any specific characters,just some randoms.
damn son, i wanted some crazy shit
lesbian ass eating in star wars by 2040
mark my words

At the end rey kisses kylo ren, the guy who killed millions of people. Disney apparently says personality doesn’t matter and foids should go for the bad boy chad