Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wasted 7 years of my life with "self improvement"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I think we all have been there.

The year was 2010, I just finished high school, a virgin, with maybe 2 or 3 friends, total. After having to study Nietzsche for the tests, I actually liked his way of seeing the world, it was acid and dark, there was superior and inferior, people who cope with religion are morons and you can be egotistical and look for yourself. Cool.

I made a promise to myself that when I started university, I would be really social, hit on girls, all that shit, I also started being fooled by PUA scammers like RSD, lurked TheRedPill subreddit, also watched some self-help fools like Elliot Hulse like so many other incels in that era. I would also read cringy blogs like ChateauHeartiste. I had the typical self-help mindset that everything bad that happened to you, and everything good that didn't happen, is 100% your fault, this mindset is not only completely false, it will completely destroy you inside because you will always blame yourself for everything ("if only I could go back in time, I would be popular and have sex because now I know what's up") which is ironic considering you supposedly know everything right now yet you can't have sex to save your life.

The first time I ever heard about the black pill knowledge (also before it got the name) was when ER went ER. I could see myself in him, but I also believed back then that I was good looking (I am not) and I thought ER had the looks but it was his fault for not getting laid (he didn't had the looks and no, it was not his fault)

Anyway, I could only really swallow the blackpill when I watched @FACEandLMS videos back in 2017, those gave me a reality check like I've never felt before, it was like for the first time in my entire fucking life, I could see all pieces falling into place, everything started to make sense, from the day I was born to right now, it was a complete awakening of the mind and soul.

I could finally relax, leave it all behind.

It was not my fault.

Brutal read brocel. My condolences. I too became black pilled from FaceandLMS, 2018 for me though

Welcome home were the truth of the blackpill reign supreme.

Dude are you me?

Worked so hard in the gym and college. Tried to socialize. Tried reading self help books, picking up hobbies and all sorts of other nonsense. Tried so hard to be confident and believe in myself.

It did nothing for me and I kept telling myself "i-i just have to work more" or "just a little bit more and my life will change". I didn't understand why other people who didn't give a single fuck about self improvement were mogging me so bad

Then I saw FaceandLMS's videos (back when he only had like 3 or 4 vids on his channel), I realized I was ugly af and just how rigged the game was for males in general

I'd say PUA is more dangerous than the blackpill, it can really drive you nuts. I can relate with you on that, I got very depressed and almost went crazy with the whole self improvement thing. The amount of pressure you put in yourself is ridiculous. And for what? Pussy?

Well, to be fair, I wouldn't say I wasted my time completely, it was definitely a moment I had to go through in order to achieve the maturity I have today. Also, having tried improve myself at least have freed me from torturing myself with the "at least I should have tried" thing. Some things you gotta experience by yourself..

same except you agemog me by two years

Brutal read brocel. My condolences. I too became black pilled from FaceandLMS, 2018 for me though
Thank you
Dude are you me?

Worked so hard in the gym and college. Tried to socialize. Tried reading self help books, picking up hobbies and all sorts of other nonsense. Tried so hard to be confident and believe in myself.

It did nothing for me and I kept telling myself "i-i just have to work more" or "just a little bit more and my life will change". I didn't understand why other people who didn't give a single fuck about self improvement were mogging me so bad

Then I saw FaceandLMS's videos (back when he only had like 3 or 4 vids on his channel), I realized I was ugly af and just how rigged the game was for males in general
I still these people infected by self help delusions telling me it was all my fault, no matter what you tell them, they will always blame you and ignore your arguments.
Welcome home were the truth of the blackpill reign supreme.
Thanks

Last edited:
I know, been there, done that. Self improvement is a never ending lie where your best will never be good enough.

I'd say PUA is more dangerous than the blackpill, it can really drive you nuts. I can relate with you on that, I got very depressed and almost went crazy with the whole self improvement thing. The amount of pressure you put in yourself is ridiculous. And for what? Pussy?

Well, to be fair, I wouldn't say I wasted my time completely, it was definitely a moment I had to go through in order to achieve the maturity I have today. Also, having tried improve myself at least have freed me from torturing myself with the "at least I should have tried" thing. Some things you gotta experience by yourself..

Although we like to tell ourselves that we want "pussy" the reality is that we want validation. If pussy was everything then we would be happy fucking fleshlights

Welp cucktears posted this thread.

Dude are you me?

This is why I will always stand by saying that gym for instance is the biggest waste of time and money cope ever. If you don't look good just being lean low bf then you never will.

Very good thread :cryfeels:

("if only I could go back in time, I would be popular and have sex because now I know what's up") which is ironic considering you supposedly know everything right now yet you can't have sex to save your life.
fucking brutal

Better to get redpilled at age 26 than age 33- like me. 2008-2014 for me.

Btw a lot of scams that "incels" experience tend to happen to the population at large too. Gyms, (((therapy))), "love doctors" "pua" "The Game for men/The Rules for women", self help and University fees. None improve your net worth or reproductive success all while being £1000s out of pocket.

Better late than never to get redpilled, blackpilled or nuclearpilled. Some people never learn.

For me it was
- Online dating experiments confirming men with a certain look (Chads and Chadlites) get laid and no-one else
- Sending my personal trainer packing after confronting him about said experiments
- Diagnosing and classifying common face and body aesthetics in males and females who get laid on the regular.
- Learning about the importance of teen love
- Coping with anime on missing teen love and not giving a flying fuck about what anyone else thinks.

Last edited:
Better to get redpilled at age 26 than age 33- like me. 2008-2014 for me.

Btw a lot of scams that "incels" experience tend to happen to the population at large too. Gyms, (((therapy))), "love doctors" "pua" "The Game for men/The Rules for women", self help and University fees. None improve your net worth or reproductive success all while being £1000s out of pocket.

Better late than never to get redpilled, blackpilled or nuclearpilled. Some people never learn.

For me it was
- Online dating experiments confirming men with a certain look (Chads and Chadlites) get laid and no-one else
- Sending my personal trainer packing after confronting him about said experiments
- Diagnosing and classifying face and body asethetics in males and females.
- Learning about the importance of teen love
- Coping with anime on missing teen love and not giving a flying fuck about what anyone else thinks.
Everything is a scam

I'm glad I at least realized this while still a teen but it made so depressed

I'm glad I at least realized this while still a teen but it made so depressed

Well I kind of was redpilled in my teens, but my parents were threatening to disown me over my social observations namely
- teen attraction is immediate
- women go for less than 10% of guys in high school (I know cause those guys were my underage drinking buddies. If I couldn't slay girls I could slay a crate of beer)
- I probably wouldn't get laid before age 21 until women settled down or I got a prostitute

So I coped with
- Anime
- Playing Final Fantasy 7 alone in my bedroom and "slaying" as Cloud getting Tifa and Aeris (Aerith)
- Groove metal
- Living vicariously through Mariah Carey CDs

My, abusive, parents wouldn't have it I was not to blame for being alone and they tried to pin it on
- Me being (skinny) fat as a choice or something I could control
- Me being being "sexist", despite women being the ones to tell me to fuck off in college bars
- Me being "gay" for "not wanting" women or "not being confident enough"
- If I ever went to a prostitute or Amsterdam or Thailand it was to "express anger and hatred to women"

Yep I had an axe to grind with society, and my cowardly parents, for its lies and tarring of being in advance of being incel. I learned the term incel in 2009 but didn't connect with being one until said online dating catfish experiments.

Now my biggest nuclearpill is teen love and proof women never get over their teens either.

Last edited:
Well I kind of was redpilled in my teens, but my parents were threatening to disown me over my social observations namely
- teen attraction is immediate
- women go for less than 10% of guys in high school (I know cause those guys were my underage drinking buddies. If I couldn't slay girls I could slay a crate of beer)
- I probably wouldn't get laid before age 21 until women settled down or I got a prostitute

So I coped with
- Anime
- Playing Final Fantasy 7 alone in my bedroom and "slaying" as Cloud getting Tifa and Aeris (Aerith)
- Groove metal

My, abusive, parents wouldn't have it I was not to blame for being alone and they tried to pin it on
- Me being (skinny) fat as a choice or something I could control
- Me being being "sexist", despite women being the ones to tell me to fuck off in college bars
- Me being "gay" for "not wanting" women or "not being confident enough"
- If I ever went to a prositute or Amsterdam or Thailand it was to "express anger and hatred to women"

Yep I had an axe to grind with society, and my cowardly parents, for its lies and tarring of being in advance of being incel. I learned the term incel in 2009 but didn't connect with being one until said online dating catfish experiments.

Now my biggest nuclearpill is teen love and proof women never get over their teens either.
hah, yep, even in high school it was always the same few guys all the roasts competed for

This is why I will always stand by saying that gym for instance is the biggest waste of time and money cope ever. If you don't look good just being lean low bf then you never will.
I enjoy lifting (prolly my autism, doing the same shit over and over is fun to me) and I think i'd have roped a long time ago if it wasn't for the gym

But jfl at redpillers selling it as some sort of miracle cure for ugliness and confidence. It does very little for most men. And often times the men who benefit the most from the gym are the ones who are already winning at life anyway

I enjoy lifting (prolly my autism, doing the same shit over and over is fun to me) and I think i'd have roped a long time ago if it wasn't for the gym

But jfl at redpillers selling it as some sort of miracle cure for ugliness and confidence. It does very little for most men. And often times the men who benefit the most from the gym are the ones who are already winning at life anyway
Fuck man, I hate lifting, I just do it to not get fat. I probably like cardio more, which is also harder for me

If I didn't have a decent frame I would never even bother, honestly

Gym is really only a multiplier, and often times (most times), it's a failo because dudes who "bulk up" just get fat and put on facial bloat which is a huge fail

Fuck man, I hate lifting, I just do it to not get fat. I probably like cardio more, which is also harder for me

If I didn't have a decent frame I would never even bother, honestly

Gym is really only a multiplier, and often times (most times), it's a failo because dudes who "bulk up" just get fat and put on facial bloat which is a huge fail
Funny because I have the exact same attitude about cardio. I can't fucking stand it. I hate every single second of it, it's pure torture. I'd rather wageslave for 2 hours than do some cardio during that time

I would be a frail subhuman with my mediocre height and my tiny wrists so i have to lift anyway. Good thing i like it

You're right about bulking up and getting fat. The problem is it's hard to put on any size as a natty without bulking :feelsrope:

Funny because I have the exact same attitude about cardio. I can't fucking stand it. I hate every single second of it, it's pure torture. I'd rather wageslave for 2 hours than do some cardio during that time

I would be a frail subhuman with my mediocre height and my tiny wrists so i have to lift anyway. Good thing i like it

You're right about bulking up and getting fat. The problem is it's hard to put on any size as a natty without bulking :feelsrope:
Which is exactly why it's a huge scam and failo, it leaves 99% of dudes worse off after. Sure you have epic fatceps now, but you also gained bloat in the face which left you worse off than before when it comes to looks

I hate both cardio and lifting, but afterwards cardio makes you feel good while lifting does not

I remember trying PUA. what an utter waste of time

I hate both cardio and lifting, but afterwards cardio makes you feel good while lifting does not
Well I get that feeling from lifting. I stay lean all year around (never had my abs disappear in all my life) which means i make slow gains but i never get fat and bloated.

Either way i don't think we should stress out about it too much. We're doomed anyway so we should just do what we enjoy imo

An incel friendly gym? Where did you find such a unicorn?

Oh you seem to be unblocked due to a forum glitch.

Satisfy my morbid curiosity, which puas or methods did you try or idolise?
A bunch honestly. I approached in both day and night locations. There were so many ebooks I bought, it must have been hundreds I spent. Luckily I never went to some stupid bootcamp.

Most gymcels are incels

Most gyms are full of skinny fat spandex cunts aggressively adjusting their revealing gym attire if you get within 20 feet of them. Its very off putting and disheartening. I cancelled my membership due to the constant brow beating and then corona-chan appeared.....

An incel friendly gym? Where did you find such a unicorn?
I've never understood why people fear the gym or feel uncomfortable.

But my gym is a small privately owned gym. Not one of those big chains

Most gyms are full of skinny fat spandex cunts aggressively adjusting their revealing gym attire if you get within 20 feet of them. Its very off putting and disheartening. I cancelled my membership due to the constant brow beating and then corona-chan appeared.....
Hardcore gymcels are almost always incel

I've never understood why people fear the gym or feel uncomfortable.

But my gym is a small privately owned gym. Not one of those big chains

I don't "fear the gym" I just don't like how they seem to be treated like joints where chad and stacies hook-up. Then it's assumed you, as an incel, are there to get laid (projection from normies) and therefore fair game for social ostracisation.

I know an incel from skype who said he goes to a community gym and everyone is old and friendly. Even independent gyms where I am they are very clique and accept based on non-incel, non-oldcel sexual market value.

It was sickening so I quit.

So I coped with
- Anime
- Groove metal
By your avi I thought about:

Great game with great intro, was the first or second video game, I came in contact as child (the other was tomb raider 1)
I like your post. Thanks for your insights.

I hate this Self-Improvement quackerie. I am thankful to my defeatist (or realistic?) nature, that I never tried anything for "getting gurrrls". Already by reading about such things it felt like unnatural BS, not appealing, even if the outcome at the end would be a GF. And since I have known, that gym gives me everything but muscles, I was a silent volcel very early in 20s already.

Great game with great intro, was the first or second video game, I came in contact as child (the other was tomb raider 1)
I like your post. Thanks for your insights.

I hate this Self-Improvement quackerie. I am thankful to my defeatist (or realistic?) nature, that I never tried anything for "getting gurrrls".

Yeah Psygnosis games became known moreso for publishing racing games. The other racing game series was the furturistic Wipeout (1995) and Wipeout 2097 (1996).

Nothing defeatist in embracing realism. I recall chadlites in high school made zero effort, i.e. they weren't confident, were passive around bullies, didn't workout or do sports- let alone any boxing (this was before mixed martial arts).
Despite this they had girls pining for their attention. The worst blackpill was a girl in highschool who loved wearing short skirts to show off her legs whom I had a crush on. She dragged a, in retrospect, chadlite friend of mine into a toilet stall and took his virginity there and then. This was many eons ago, so long it felt like it never existed.

Last edited:
I've wasted 15, half of my life since I'm thirty

I think we all have been there.

The year was 2010, I just finished high school, a virgin, with maybe 2 or 3 friends, total. After having to study Nietzsche for the tests, I actually liked his way of seeing the world, it was acid and dark, there was superior and inferior, people who cope with religion are morons and you can be egotistical and look for yourself. Cool.

I made a promise to myself that when I started university, I would be really social, hit on girls, all that shit, I also started being fooled by PUA scammers like RSD, lurked TheRedPill subreddit, also watched some self-help fools like Elliot Hulse like so many other incels in that era. I would also read cringy blogs like ChateauHeartiste. I had the typical self-help mindset that everything bad that happened to you, and everything good that didn't happen, is 100% your fault, this mindset is not only completely false, it will completely destroy you inside because you will always blame yourself for everything ("if only I could go back in time, I would be popular and have sex because now I know what's up") which is ironic considering you supposedly know everything right now yet you can't have sex to save your life.

The first time I ever heard about the black pill knowledge (also before it got the name) was when ER went ER. I could see myself in him, but I also believed back then that I was good looking (I am not) and I thought ER had the looks but it was his fault for not getting laid (he didn't had the looks and no, it was not his fault)

Anyway, I could only really swallow the blackpill when I watched @FACEandLMS videos back in 2017, those gave me a reality check like I've never felt before, it was like for the first time in my entire fucking life, I could see all pieces falling into place, everything started to make sense, from the day I was born to right now, it was a complete awakening of the mind and soul.

It was not my fault.
kind of had the same trajectory, i even read heartiste for a little bit when it was still called roissy something, might have been 2009 or so
wasn't ever a place to apply all that redpill "knowledge" because in EE autistic approaching and butting into people's business doesn't exist
it was brutally over

It was not my fault.
It's great isn't it? Even in defeat there is always some good news, and people tell me im negative.

I think the worst thing about being black pilled is thinking back to all the times the truth hit you in the face but you chose to ignore it.

You had to study Nietzsche? this is some based high school you went to

I only ever tried self improvement for one year really (mid 2018-mid 2019) before I realized how cope it was

Because for curries their life never began. There is no life for it to matter.

Yeah Psygnosis games became known moreso for publishing racing games. The other racing game series was the furturistic Wipeout (1995) and Wipeout 2097 (1996).

Nothing defeatist in embracing realism. I recall chadlites in high school made zero effort, i.e. they weren't confident, were passive around bullies, didn't workout or do sports- let alone any boxing (this was before mixed martial arts).
Despite this they had girls pining for their attention. The worst blackpill was a girl in highschool who loved wearing short skirts to show off her legs whom I had a crush on. She dragged a, in retrospect, chadlite friend of mine into a toilet stall and took his virginity there and then. This was many eons ago, so long it felt like it never existed.
"Girls never approach bro... you have to approach bro..."

Jokes aside, brutal shit
It's great isn't it? Even in defeat there is always some good news, and people tell me im negative.
I feel relaxed...but depressed
I only ever tried self improvement for one year really (mid 2018-mid 2019) before I realized how cope it was
IQmogs me

avi source or cuck
here it is in hd
Ai

can't really be found online anymore after a google reverse image search :feelsbadman: