Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was training to be a pilot then foid cousin ruined my life.

I HAVE TAKEN IT UPON MYSELF TO RID THE FORUM OF CRABS WHO ARE KILLING THE SITE
WHO PROVIDE NO VALUE AND WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME

YOUR ELIMINATED YOU CRAB
What kind of insult is calling someone a crab?:lul::lul::lul:

What kind of insult is calling someone a crab?:lul::lul::lul:
ITS SITE SPECIFIC CRABS IS REFERENCE TO A CRAB BUCKET WHERE CRABS KEEP CLAWING EACH OTHER DOWN WHEN TRYING TO ESCAPE SO NONE ESCAPE THE BUCKET

I THINK YOU MAY THE CRAB LOWEST IN THE BUCKET

THIS SHOWS AGAIN YOUR A RETARD ASKING ON CELS WHAT A CRAB AND CRAB BUCKET IS

ITS SITE SPECIFIC CRABS IS REFERENCE TO A CRAB BUCKET WHERE CRABS KEEP CLAWING EACH OTHER DOWN WHEN TRYING TO ESCAPE SO NONE ESCAPE THE BUCKET

I THINK YOU MAY THE CRAB LOWEST IN THE BUCKET

THIS SHOWS AGAIN YOUR A RETARD ASKING ON CELS WHAT A CRAB AND CRAB BUCKET IS
calm your spergy ass down. My bad for not automatically understanding the deep and intricate history behind an insult that not a single person on this site has used before but you.

Last edited:
these are photoshopped niggers in disguise i bet :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What. The. Fuck.?
calm your spergy ass down. My bad for not automatically understanding the deep and intricate history behind an insult that not a single person on this site has used before but you.
This fuck nut @Simulacrasimulation is half-ilterate. He types like a homeless crack addict talks; ie frustrated he can't get his next crack fix. Fucking typing out the sounds he makes with his mouth.

Last edited:
This fuck nut @Simulacrasimulation is half-ilterate. He types like a homeless crack addict talks; ie frustrated he can't get his next crack fix. Fucking typing out the sounds he makes with his mouth.
because i want to spend as little time as possible

RINSING YOUR LOW IQ SELF CONGRATULATORY SELF INTERESTED ASS

AND AGAIN FUCK OFF THE THREAD

YOUR VALUE IS SUB ZERO TO THE THREAD

YOU CLOWN

I JEEEZ HAVE I JEEEEZ HAVE VLUE

i read the posts dumbass their shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit SHIT.
This is for you buddy...

You can't even type a sentence without using all caps like child banging on the keyboard.
no value
no advice
no predictions
nothing

WHERES THE VALUE

AGAIN ITS IN YOUR OWN HEAD

IT MEANS JACK TO ANYONE EXCEPT FOR YOU

ITS JACK

I HAVE TAKEN IT UPON MYSELF TO RID THE FORUM OF CRABS WHO ARE KILLING THE SITE
WHO PROVIDE NO VALUE AND WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME

YOUR ELIMINATED YOU CRAB

NOW AGAIN FUCK OFF THE THREAD
Take your meds and get to bed little boy, you've passed your curfew and caps lock is on.

Angry hungry

because i want to spend as little time as possible

RINSING YOUR LOW IQ SELF CONGRATULATORY SELF INTERESTED ASS

AND AGAIN FUCK OFF THE THREAD.
Let's see you try and make me.
YOUR VALUE IS SUB ZERO TO THE THREAD

YOU CLOWN
I beg to differ. You wanted a prediction right? I predict even @GeneralKnoxx will admit my advice is better than yours eventually ! It will help him in the long run. You just gave him some general horseshit.

This is for you buddy...

You can't even type a sentence without using all caps like child banging on the keyboard.

Take your meds and get to bed little boy, you've passed your curfew and caps lock is on.

View attachment 645351
Do you actually edit posts on an incel forum
Is this some kind of spelling bee where grammar counts for shit

why the FUCK WOULD ANYONE SPEND ANY TIME EDITING A POST ON AN INCEL SITE

I'M NOT WRITING AN ESSAY

I'M WRITING FOR RETARDS LIKE YOU

so i pump out literal SHIT TIER POSTS dumbed down to the level of a cretin eating shit

NOW EAT SHIT AGAIN

Do you actually edit posts on an incel forum
Is this some kind of spelling bee where grammar counts for shit

why the FUCK WOULD ANYONE SPEND ANY TIME EDITING A POST ON AN INCEL SITE

I'M NOT WRITING AN ESSAY

I'M WRITING FOR RETARDS LIKE YOU

so i pump out literal SHIT TIER POSTS dumbed down to the level of a cretin eating shit

NOW EAT SHIT AGAIN
I've seen that 90% of your posts are crack cocaine induced mania !

compliments
thankyou
No seriously - It's okay if you're uneducated in terms of expressing your thoughts in writing without sounding like a roaring 4 year with Tourette's syndrome, but no reason to come hurling insults at me. I didn't do anything to you.

what you did was fucking stupid. you were being payed by your cousins parents not her,so no clue why you had to chimp out.Plus, you are incredibly bluepilled. jfl at thinking girls are different.Some girls are changed by christ but 99.9999999999999999999 of women are complete whores and because of 5 saints you don't have to throw away your life and delve into fantasies that don't fucking exist.

also drop the racism bullshit.you are pissed because your oneitis got with someone whom you consider to be beneath her,but this is clearly bullshit as she is fucking him and not you or some other cuck.this is just pure pride. jfl at thinking it would be better if she was fucking white chad.

brother i hope you get better and sorry if i come off harsh,but you need to wake up.you threw away a really good opportunity because of a random thot who never cared about you.i know that's hard to face, but i don't you to fuck up your life again because of a random women.

Hi yall Im new to the site.

I was training to be a pilot and then the worst nightmare you could imagine happened. see, my cousin and her family are wealthy well more so than my pops side of the fam. i had every hope that being leftwingers and us being more rural folk that she wouldnt screw me over. i knew females do this sort of thing but weve known each other since we were young and she wasnt half bad. but thats what i get for trusting the cunt.
Well fucking long story now is that we were going to work together because she was doing her MBA in the city and i was training to be a pilot. her family has a large piece of land and we were going to build a runway and then take people on flights. she had introduced me to her friend several years back. i was in love with this country gal the moment she started talking to me. she was always the seeing guys getting hurt or whatever and would go spend time with me when my cousin was around. recently we began going to dinners together and shit. finally she kissed me on the cheek. YALL I WAS IN LOVE from then on. And just last week, i was waiting for her to come to visit me at my place. See her father paid for me to start flying lessons, I was in the classroom session and almost completed it. anyway that night she never showed up and in the morning after sending her like 20 texts asking why she didn't show up for what i thought would be a nice date and movie thing.. i got a text with a photo of her naked with a FUCKING NIGGER lying around in bed. Yes brutal and im a few years away from my mid 30s. i never even got so much as god damn touch or hug from a girl who wasnt related to me till the kiss on the cheek. and yall she WAS PRETTY too. i come to find out that my cousin had been making fun of me for the whole last two years and this girl NEVER considered me anything. we were both from a sort of rural place and she still manages to get humped by a black. i was always being nice to my uncle even though my pops and i disagreed on his politics about black latinos immigration and all that stuff. BUT NOW IM SO ANGRY lashed out at her and never speaking to ANY of them again. they cut the checks to my flying lessons and its done OVER. wort part is i just have these photos from her and she even wrote me a message telling me we should be friends but never thought of me intimately. Her exact words:

"its not you its me lov, and i only found out from Sheila that you like me as something more just the other week. so sorry but can we still keep in touch?":feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

am living with my aunt now and i don't even want get out of bed. eating soup n and i feel like throwing up.
THIS BRINGS ME TO WHAT MY GRANDAD and pops had always told me about immigration into the US. we let those people in and then this starts to happen to even country girls. NIGGERS, SPICS FUCKING LATINOS and EVERY GOD DAMN OFFICE HAS SOME CURRY INDIANS who also get more care and intimacy from foid whores than ME! IVE HAD IT!!!! IM HAPPY TO EMBRACE THE LIFE OF A RACIST Misogynist or whatever they want to call me WHO WANTS TO SEE MOST WHITE FOIDS and THEIR NIGGER COMPANIONS BLEED OUT. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Was reading some posts on here and made me feel a little better.

ANYWAY sorry for the rants and all that im going to be around but in bed. cant fucking think of ANYTHIGN even finishing flying academy because of this. hope you guys have some stories for me to read too or some words of advice. pathetic because i never did great in school and im getting old now.
rape the bitch

what you did was fucking stupid. you were being payed by your cousins parents not her,so no clue why you had to chimp out.Plus, you are incredibly bluepilled. jfl at thinking girls are different.Some girls are changed by christ but 99.9999999999999999999 of women are complete whores and because of 5 saints you don't have to throw away your life and delve into fantasies that don't fucking exist.

also drop the racism bullshit.you are pissed because your oneitis got with someone whom you consider to be beneath her,but this is clearly bullshit as she is fucking him and not you or some other cuck.this is just pure pride. jfl at thinking it would be better if she was fucking white chad.

brother i hope you get better and sorry if i come off harsh,but you need to wake up.you threw away a really good opportunity because of a random thot who never cared about you.i know that's hard to face, but i don't you to fuck up your life again because of a random women.
i can appreciate the advice but aint gonna give up any of my beliefs i know what kikes and niggers and curres do to us.

I was training to be a pilot and then the worst nightmare you could imagine happened. see, my cousin and her family are wealthy well more so than my pops side of the fam. i had every hope that being leftwingers and us being more rural folk that she wouldnt screw me over. i knew females do this sort of thing but weve known each other since we were young and she wasnt half bad. but thats what i get for trusting the cunt.
Well fucking long story now is that we were going to work together because she was doing her MBA in the city and i was training to be a pilot. her family has a large piece of land and we were going to build a runway and then take people on flights. she had introduced me to her friend several years back. i was in love with this country gal the moment she started talking to me. she was always the seeing guys getting hurt or whatever and would go spend time with me when my cousin was around. recently we began going to dinners together and shit. finally she kissed me on the cheek. YALL I WAS IN LOVE from then on. And just last week, i was waiting for her to come to visit me at my place. See her father paid for me to start flying lessons, I was in the classroom session and almost completed it. anyway that night she never showed up and in the morning after sending her like 20 texts asking why she didn't show up for what i thought would be a nice date and movie thing.. i got a text with a photo of her naked with a FUCKING NIGGER lying around in bed. Yes brutal and im a few years away from my mid 30s. i never even got so much as god damn touch or hug from a girl who wasnt related to me till the kiss on the cheek. and yall she WAS PRETTY too. i come to find out that my cousin had been making fun of me for the whole last two years and this girl NEVER considered me anything. we were both from a sort of rural place and she still manages to get humped by a black. i was always being nice to my uncle even though my pops and i disagreed on his politics about black latinos immigration and all that stuff. BUT NOW IM SO ANGRY lashed out at her and never speaking to ANY of them again. they cut the checks to my flying lessons and its done OVER. wort part is i just have these photos from her and she even wrote me a message telling me we should be friends but never thought of me intimately. Her exact words:

"its not you its me lov, and i only found out from Sheila that you like me as something more just the other week. so sorry but can we still keep in touch?":feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

am living with my aunt now and i don't even want get out of bed. eating soup n and i feel like throwing up.
THIS BRINGS ME TO WHAT MY GRANDAD and pops had always told me about immigration into the US. we let those people in and then this starts to happen to even country girls. NIGGERS, SPICS FUCKING LATINOS and EVERY GOD DAMN OFFICE HAS SOME CURRY INDIANS who also get more care and intimacy from foid whores than ME! IVE HAD IT!!!! IM HAPPY TO EMBRACE THE LIFE OF A RACIST Misogynist or whatever they want to call me WHO WANTS TO SEE MOST WHITE FOIDS and THEIR NIGGER COMPANIONS BLEED OUT. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ANYWAY sorry for the rants and all that im going to be around but in bed. cant fucking think of ANYTHIGN even finishing flying academy because of this. hope you guys have some stories for me to read too or some words of advice. pathetic because i never did great in school and im getting old now.
Edited in order to respect other races

Last edited:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Stop capping
Indians are below
4 foot Pygmy niggers in America

first of all ure inbreeding thats bad enough. secondly why are you obsessed with a girl. ure in ure early 30s. youre not a teen whos just disocvering hes emotions so i have no sympathy for you at all. in fact make a treaty with her. say i'll marry u and keep u safe while u fuck niggers and shit. that way ure cucked emotions will remain in check and u get her money. but yeah no sympathy as this is just BS

Why would you get a sent of pic of her naked with a nigger? and would it make you feel better if a white chad fucked her holes instead?
Yes, it absolutely should make him feel better if a white Chad fucks her :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

At least then she's not a filthy nigger loving ravetratior MUDSHARK:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK THEM FUCK THE NIGGERS WHO WE LET FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEN FUCK THEM

Yes, it absolutely should make him feel better if a white Chad fucks her :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

At least then she's not a filthy nigger loving ravetratior MUDSHARK:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK THEM FUCK THE NIGGERS WHO WE LET FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEN FUCK THEM
Nah it's still cucked

first of all ure inbreeding thats bad enough. secondly why are you obsessed with a girl. ure in ure early 30s. youre not a teen whos just disocvering hes emotions so i have no sympathy for you at all. in fact make a treaty with her. say i'll marry u and keep u safe while u fuck niggers and shit. that way ure cucked emotions will remain in check and u get her money. but yeah no sympathy as this is just BS
who the fuck said i was inbreeding? where do you see that dumbass. she was my cousin's FRIEND. im not a good writer. it comes later on in the paragraph where i say she had introduced me to her friend!!! please re-read it

Last edited:
who the fuck said i was inbreeding? where do you see that dumbass. she was my cousin's FRIEND. im not a good writer. it comes later on in the paragraph where i say she had introduced me to her friend!!! please re-read it
Yeah, you're a terrible writer.

So re: becoming a pilot, were you aiming for a CPL or ATPL?

Yeah, you're a terrible writer.

So re: becoming a pilot, were you aiming for a CPL or ATPL?
well the multi crew co operation or the mcc has to be first anyway so I was going to get my CPL. Anyway for ATPL you need to have certain requirements and of course a CPL done. I'm happy with just CPL if I can get the money to complete

THIS BRINGS ME TO WHAT MY GRANDAD and pops had always told me about immigration into the US. we let those people in and then this starts to happen to even country girls. NIGGERS, SPICS FUCKING LATINOS and EVERY GOD DAMN OFFICE HAS SOME CURRY INDIANS who also get more care and intimacy from foid whores than ME!

Niggers were "let in" to North America?

:dafuckfeels: