Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was training to be a pilot then foid cousin ruined my life.

First off, using some fucking paragraphs.

Secondly, sounds like you screwed yourself out of a "free ride" because you didn't have your priorities in order. Should have just gotten your pilots license and then did what you wanted to. You let your ego get in the way of your future, I can't feel sorry for you at all.
your a moron
the typical punch down move to a guy in need

how are you any better than retard normscum

this is the exact move they would do, no advice punch down in a pathetic low iq way

oh no its blackpill press he IS LOW IQ LARPING AS HIGH IQ SO NO ONE SHOULD SURPRISED

ADD VALUE OR FUCK OFF HIS THREAD

why on earth would that make me feel better i was nearly in love with her or so i thought and she played me like a fool for so many years. i had no idea this girl was even into having sex. she was so different (i thought wrong) she was almost 10 years younger than me. i dont even know if they were having sex or not and i dont want to know either ....i want to forget about all of this. thats one reason i am here i think
This is the paradox most men are in, the women are master manipulators of men who are attracted to them, and collect orbiters like collecting postage stamps, the trick is you need to test they are "into you" from the very start, you need to do a small "shit test" at the very start to see if they are attracted to you.
Otherwise you will be literally a simp added to the orbiter army of simps tagging along behind her doing all manner of chit for her on a weekly basis, she has a simp for coffee, a simp for her laundry a simp for groceries and a simp for petty cash.

You have to be a tiny bit mean or cool towards any woman you "want to date" and the REACTION TO THIS IS THE WHOLE DEAL, IF THEY DROP YOU LIKE A BAG OF HOT CHIT, THEY DONT CARE THEY WERE ALWAYS GOING TO USE YOU FOREVER. If they make a concession and still stay in contact and contact you back first this means there is something.

You need to unironically skill up as a pilot or whatever career you have going, as to even be in the game you need a good job, good body and maybe house eg chit together, the standards are going astronomical (if you want to land a prime foid) as you seem to want to.

Try and go to places of interest with a modicum of iq museums, join high iq clubs eg chess, etc you need to be in a middle class environment otherwise it will be straight hood rats who are as we know giga chad only. Although with middle class foids there is still only a 1 in literally 100s chance of anything its better than many alternatives as the lower iq you go the higher the looks demands seem to be.

I however think the price is too damn high for pussy especially under 25 year old white women where the price bubble is worse than the 1999 DOT COM bubble, IM OUT

Last edited:
your a moron
the typical punch down move to a guy in need

how are you any better than retard normscum

this is the exact move they would do, no advice punch down in a pathetic low iq way

oh no its blackpill press he IS LOW IQ LARPING AS HIGH IQ SO NO ONE SHOULD SURPRISED

ADD VALUE OR FUCK OFF HIS THREAD
I know you're replying to @BlkPillPres but in my case honestly - I clicked on his post with the intention of seeing how he would respond, and then I would have offered him my thoughts without stooping to his level of cringe name-calling. However, he was too vitriolic. I don't want anyone to suffer needlessly, but if someone NEEDS to suffer due to their bluepilled fantasies then they NEED to suffer to exit their own personal hell. See what I wrote to him above. I wished him the best. If he wants my advice, and he asks for it properly, I'm happy to give it.

I wasn't "let into the country" I was born there.

You were worshipping a foid (your cousin) because she was sharper than you, then you got sidelined by her friend who also was sharper than you. You need to take the blackpill brocel. Your problem is that you worship foids. Niggers and shitskins didn't actually do anything to you.

I wish you all the best. No reason to respond any further until you stop acting like a :bluepill:'d cucked twat.
OKAY fine but how was I worshipping a foid? i guess i was always scared this might happen but i had to act like a bluepilled person if i had any hope of getting her. i didnt even know she knew the nigger

This is the paradox most men are in, the women are master manipulators of men who are attracted to them, and collect orbiters like collecting postage stamps, the trick is you need to test they are "into you" from the very start, you need to do a small "shit test" at the very start to see if they are attracted to you.
Otherwise you will be literally a simp added to the orbiter army of simps tagging along behind her doing all manner of chit for her on a weekly basis, she has a simp for coffee, a simp for her laundry a simp for groceries and a simp for petty cash.

You have to be a tiny bit mean or cool towards any woman you "want to date" and the REACTION TO THIS IS THE WHOLE DEAL, IF THEY DROP YOU LIKE A BAG OF HOT CHIT, THEY DONT CARE THEY WERE ALWAYS GOING TO USE YOU FOREVER. If they make a concession and still stay in contact and contact you back first this means there is something.

You need to unironically skill up as a pilot or whatever career you have going, as to even be in the game you need a good job, good body and maybe house eg chit together, the standards are going astronomical (if you want to land a prime foid) as you seem to want to.

Try and go to places of interest with a modicum of iq museums, join high iq clubs eg chess, etc you need to be in a middle class environment otherwise it will be straight hood rats who are as we know giga chad only. Although with middle class foids there is still only a 1 in literally 100s chance of anything its better than many alternatives as the lower iq you go the higher the looks demands seem to be.

I however think the price is too damn high for pussy especially under 25 year old white women where the price bubble is worse than the 1999 DOT COM bubble, IM OUT
Thank you so much for the advice i guess it took me a long time to trust anyone and then when i finally did it blew up like this

I know you're replying to @BlkPillPres but in my case honestly - I clicked on his post with the intention of seeing how he would respond, and then I would have offered him my thoughts without stooping to his level of cringe name-calling. However, he was too vitriolic. I don't want anyone to suffer needlessly, but if someone NEEDS to suffer due to their bluepilled fantasies then they NEED to suffer to exit their own personal hell. See what I wrote to him above. I wished him the best. If he wants my advice, and he asks for it properly, I'm happy to give it.
this may work this convolution angle where in reality EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE YOU HAVE DONE HAS BEEN PUNCHING DOWN UPON THE OP

as blackpill press is doing but slightly higher iq and with a different angle

However I ACTUALLY PROVIDED ADVICE FOR OP

whereas you along with blackpill preess have merely done punch down with ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT KNOWLEDGE IQ OR INFO PROVIDED FOR OP TO USE

ERGO IM GOING TO INSULT YOU AS WELL

AS THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT IN CONVERSING WITH CRABS AND THE ONLY WAY TO ELIMINATE CRABS IS TO SHELL THE FUCKERS INTO OUTER CENTAURI

IM SHELLING YOU CRAB AND TOSSING THE INNARDS OUTSIDE YOUR HEAD

NOW FUCK OFF THE THREAD YOUR PROVIDING NO VALUE YOU CRAB

OKAY fine but how was I worshipping a foid?
Read carefully and don't respond like an asshole ever again, and I'll explain:

You worship your cousin foid because her family has achieved more success than yours. You placed your trust in her because you are bluepilled and not able to see the signs. At your age this is dangerous and you of course got screwed because she is untrustworthy. Next- you worship the girl she introduced you to because of all the same reasons we all do/did, i.e. soyciety has forced you too. However, and again, at your age, you should have not been this naieve and clueless. Plus I'm sure there were a ton of signs that the foid was not attracted to you. If you caught those sings the interaction with her would have lasted 2 weeks instead of what.. 2 years? Then afterwards you lashed out at the cousin and ruined your flight training. This is exactly why foid worship is so dangerous!
i guess i was always scared this might happen but i had to act like a bluepilled person if i had any hope of getting her. i didnt even know she knew the nigger
You're doing it again right now. "I had to get her". No you didn't. You WANTED to have her. So badly that you fucked up your life and now you are here crying about "niggers".

Thank you so much for the advice i guess it took me a long time to trust anyone and then when i finally did it blew up like this
This is the problem, you need to carefully select who to trust, and there is always a huge chance it can go tits up with you bieng used.

You need to develp strategies to continually test people you ahve just met to see what value they have of you, if their valuation of you is low there is A VERY LOW CHANCE OF THEM BEING GOOD TO YOU AND THEY WILL MOST PROBABLY LEVERAGE THEIR ADVANTAGE AND USE YOU LIKE A MUG

unfortunately this is the human race

as @BlkPillPres and the other moron @JayGoptri keep proving they are genetically close to the crab

this may work this convolution angle where in reality EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE YOU HAVE DONE HAS BEEN PUNCHING DOWN UPON THE OP

as blackpill press is doing but slightly higher iq and with a different angle.
Huh?
However I ACTUALLY PROVIDED ADVICE FOR OP.
You provided the same usual confusing collection of tripe that you always do.
whereas you along with blackpill preess have merely done punch down with ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT KNOWLEDGE IQ OR INFO PROVIDED FOR OP TO USE

ERGO IM GOING TO INSULT YOU AS WELL

AS THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT IN CONVERSING WITH CRABS AND THE ONLY WAY TO ELIMINATE CRABS IS TO SHELL THE FUCKERS INTO OUTER CENTAURI

IM SHELLING YOU CRAB AND TOSSING THE INNARDS OUTSIDE YOUR HEAD

NOW FUCK OFF THE THREAD YOUR PROVIDING NO VALUE YOU CRAB
You either don't know how to read or you're a crack head confined to your own rambling proclivities. You write the words "high IQ" a lot but you don't display anything remotely close to it. If you can't understand what I wrote properly then, by all means fuck off. He asked for advice and he got it. In the middle of that he called everyone a bunch of names and honestly his story is so whacked out it DOES almost sound like a total larp case.

This is the problem, you need to carefully select who to trust, and there is always a huge chance it can go tits up with you bieng used.

You need to develp strategies to continually test people you ahve just met to see what value they have of you, if their valuation of you is low there is A VERY LOW CHANCE OF THEM BEING GOOD TO YOU AND THEY WILL MOST PROBABLY LEVERAGE THEIR ADVANTAGE AND USE YOU LIKE A MUG

as @BlkPillPres and the other moron @JayGoptri keep proving they are genetically close to the crab
What a load of crap. CLEARLY OP can not do that. Therefore the best option is to stop worshipping his foid cousin and the foid bitch who screwed him. However you're approach is to give him a baby wipe and tell him it happened because "niggers" or "jews" or "curries". If it were a white guy in bed with this foid who screwed him would it be any different? Would he all of a suddenly claim to be a stromfrontcel? He's clearly not even sure what his ideologies are at this point and so telling him "be careful who to trust" doesn't go far enough. He'll just do it again.

You're a basket case man. Stop trying to play the soft friendly hero and give him the advice he deserves !

I have no desire to see anyone get hurt by foid but I'm not going to tell him some crap just to make him feel better.

Last edited:
Huh?

You provided the same usual confusing collection of tripe that you always do.

You either don't know how to read or you're a crack head confined to your own rambling proclivities. You write the words "high IQ" a lot but you don't display anything remotely close to it. If you can't understand what I wrote properly then, by all means fuck off. He asked for advice and he got it. In the middle of that he called everyone a bunch of names and honestly his story is so whacked out it DOES almost sound like a total larp case.
again another angle

again low iq crap

you simply dont read my posts if you think im low iq, WHAT ABOUT THE RESPONSE AND ADVICE I GAVE OP
WHICH MOGS YOU INTO THE OUTER HEBREDES, BECAUSE YOUR RESPONSE WAS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT USING ANY METRIC OF MEASUREMENT

how in the living fuck are your crap CRAB responses with NO ADVICE, NO POINTERS NO INFORMATION NOTHING
WHERE IS THE VALUE

ON ANY LEVEL WITH ANY METRIC YOUR RESPONSES ARE LOW EFFORT CRAP

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A HIGHER LEVEL RESPONSE THAN MINE

OR HAS ANY FUCKING VALUE AT ALL EXCEPT TO FEED YOUR OWN EGO

IF YOUR REPLIES CONTAIN NO INFO EXCEPT TO FEED YOUR OWN EGO NIHILIST STYLE ITS STRAIGHT TO CRAB APPLE

NO FUCK OFF AND KEEP SUCKING @BlkPillPres tiny cock which is wedged firmly up your CRABASS

You need to develp strategies to continually test people you ahve just met to see what value they have of you.
And here again, is your shit advice and confusion. He said he has known the foid for years. So where the fuck is "just met" coming from? Plus he trusted his whore of a cousin and knew her for his whole life. Obviously "being careful" is not enough when it comes to foid entanglements. Either have a strict policy of "No foid" or suffer. @BlkPillPres is right, more or less. OP was worshiping his foid friend and when he got rejected he says he texted her a million times and told his cousin off too. Too late if her family is paying for his entire education. He should have never mixed the two things.

holy shit, are two autists still going at it?

And here again, is your shit advice and confusion. He said he has known the foid for years. So where the fuck is "just met" coming from? Plus he trusted his whore of a cousin and knew her for his whole life. Obviously "being careful" is not enough when it comes to foid entanglements. Either have a strict policy of "No foid" or suffer. @BlkPillPres is right, more or less. OP was worshiping his foid friend and when he got rejected he says he texted her a million times and told his cousin off too. Too late if her family is paying for his entire education. He should have never mixed the two things.
WHAT

im talking here about future prospective meetings with anyone even males

im giving advice about the future

why keep punching down on OPs mistakes with jeeeeez dont trust women bro jeeeez dont trust bro.

which women dont trust all of them, how the fuck would you escape the hell of inceldom without trusting one

to a degree you are correct he was blind and naive to trust a foid this much with no conditions to the relationship, he needs to move on from this .

but to keep lynching him for a crime he has already been hung for (he got fucked over hard by the foid cousin) why go over it

he needs advice, your merely replaying the same mistake.

again what value are you providing your just going over old shit like a retard stuck on repeat

i hate crabs sorry i just like eliminating them on good threads

i suppose it could be spergy

Too late if her family is paying for his entire education. He should have never mixed the two things.
You never mix business with pleasure. Even when I was blue pilled I still had the sense to understand that.

If someone was paying for my education there's no way I would ruin that for myself. It's always going to anger and annoy me to see someone throw away great opportunities. It's the people with all the luck in the world that can't help but ruin it for themselves.

thanks that gives me some hope.

Good.

Read this also:

laughing right now that you got cucked by a nigga
must suck for you to see niggas more genetically fit than your cumskin getting pussy
and you’re also low iq for having no self awareness and wasting an opportunity to learn how to pilot airplanes
get fucked

Yeah thanks again for the advise man yeah those shitskins are untrustworthy they are almost as bad as niggers

Good.

Read this also:

okay I will. I dont really understand this stuff though :feelstastyman:

Read carefully and don't respond like an asshole ever again, and I'll explain:

You worship your cousin foid because her family has achieved more success than yours. You placed your trust in her because you are bluepilled and not able to see the signs. At your age this is dangerous and you of course got screwed because she is untrustworthy. Next- you worship the girl she introduced you to because of all the same reasons we all do/did, i.e. soyciety has forced you too. However, and again, at your age, you should have not been this naieve and clueless. Plus I'm sure there were a ton of signs that the foid was not attracted to you. If you caught those sings the interaction with her would have lasted 2 weeks instead of what.. 2 years? Then afterwards you lashed out at the cousin and ruined your flight training. This is exactly why foid worship is so dangerous!
You're doing it again right now. "I had to get her". No you didn't. You WANTED to have her. So badly that you fucked up your life and now you are here crying about "niggers".
okAY i guess even shitskin crabs like you can be right i fucked up fine i admit it you indian tribesman thanks for the advise
no way i am just telling you the truth i know that if niggers and jews and currys in the population were less i would honest to god stand best chances to ascend with a lady like her!!!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

You should just pay yer own way through flight school. Or find a work around. Why let's others stop you?

@Simulacrasimulation (Defender of half wits)
@BlkPillPres
@Pixycel
@the.oracle
@Intellau_Celistic
@übertard

Just read these two responses from him below after all that..
okay I will. I dont really understand this stuff though :feelstastyman:
He doesn't understand how to read basic instructions for desktop support but wants to be a fucking piolet? I think this has to be the first in history that a worthless cunt foid ever did anything useful by getting this guy far away from any heavy machinery!
okAY i guess even shitskin crabs like you can be right i fucked up fine i admit it you indian tribesman thanks for the advise
no way i am just telling you the truth i know that if niggers and jews and currys in the population were less i would honest to god stand best chances to ascend with a lady like her!!!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Oh my sweet Jesus Lord...And @Simulacrasimulation is supporting this guy? He's a walking disaster of :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:'d nonsense.:feelspuke:

Dear Stormfrontcels;

Don't recruit this chap until he learns his ABC's & 1,2 3s. I know many of you are relatively high IQ. Not saying he needs to be but at least get him to the point where he's not drooling all over toilets and misspelling the word "advice"

Last edited:
okAY i guess even shitskin crabs like you can be right.
Ya mean I am right.
i fucked up fine i admit it you indian tribesman thanks for the advise
Sure. Whatever. Good. Go eat some soup and rest man. It's been a hard few weeks for you and I'm guessing you're not thinking clearly. :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelscry:

Last edited:
i feel your pain, my aunt and mother ruined my life, crazy bitches have bpd.

Dear Stormfrontcels;

Don't recruit this chap until he learns his ABC's & 1,2 3s. I know many of you are relatively high IQ. Not saying he needs to be but at least get him to the point where he's not drooling all over toilets and misspelling the word "advice"
I'm pretty much the only person that could be considered a "stormfrontcel" that posts consistently here anymore. (RIP my nigga @bummberdrummer)

Well, we don't really "recruit" people, they just kind of join in with us on their own. That being said if we did then we wouldn't let in such an obvious LARP. :lul::lul::lul:

He's a regular guy who gets cucked by some dude and all of a sudden hates jews and nig nogs? Yea I don't buy it.

Last edited:
must suck for you to see niggas more genetically fit than your cumskin getting pussy
and you’re also low iq for having no self awareness and wasting an opportunity to learn how to pilot airplanes
get fucked
This chap is a bit more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket. But we should let him be. I'm just :feelskek: kek at folks like @Simulacrasimulation for baby wipping this oldcels ass with some vague nonsense and then ATTACKING me for telling it how it is! Top kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I'm pretty much the only person that could be considered a "stormfrontcel" that posts consistently here anymore. (RIP my nigga @bummberdrummer)

Well, we don't really "recruit" people, they just kind of join in with us on their own. That being said if we did then we wouldn't let in such an obvious LARP. :lul::lul::lul:

He's a regular guy who gets cucked by some dude and all of a sudden hates jews and nig nogs? Yea I don't buy it.
@JayGoptri
Stormfrontcels are one of the most retarded blue pilled factions of the incelosphere because they believe that if other races weren't around women would magically stop seeing how ugly they are and they'd get laid.

Let's say I have a bowl of pigeon shit, a bowl of vanilla ice cream, and a bowl of chocolate ice cream. It doesn't matter if I remove the bowl of chocolate ice cream, nobody is going to eat the bowl of shit just because it's "white like the vanilla ice cream" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

They are simply just going to eat more vanilla ice cream.

Anybody who can understand something that simple when it comes to women is a retarded coper of the highest degree. It doesn't matter how low the male population goes, it's too late to turn back the clock on women's standards, they would rather be a part of harems than pair up with an incel or even an average man these days.

World War 3 could reduce the male population by 50% and women still wouldn't lower their standards.

I know that Atlanta has a large disparity in the male to female ratio of the population, I'm not sure if it's 17 to 1 as stated in this video (might just be black Americans too), but it's large:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iNWgldBgfQ

IF WOMEN AREN'T COMPETING FOR MEN AND ARE STILL CHAD/TYRONE CHASING UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT TO THINK RACE POPULATION HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING INCEL.

Stormfrontcels are one of the most retarded blue pilled factions of the incelosphere because they believe that if other races weren't around women would magically stop seeing how ugly they are and they'd get laid.
We don't believe that at all(at least I don't) we just want to live in a safe and homogeneous nation where we aren't competing with other races for jobs, housing, and other necessities. We want to live in a nation where there aren't other groups that have separate goals and political agendas that further divide the population and inevitably lead to whites having less political clout in our own homeland because our votes are slowly stripped of their value from the rising population of other groups. We want to not be viewed as "the evil and oppressive" race in our own homeland and be passed over for opportunities just because we don't fit into the diversity quota.

We don't want our taxes being used to support social programs for people that statistically put less into the system than they take out, rather than be used in projects that benefit us. We don't want "No go" zones where police refuse to operate. In other words, we just want to have the same things that every other race has in their own nations. But yea man it's totally about "muh QT ayran queen" bro.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
You should just pay yer own way through flight school. Or find a work around. Why let's others stop you?
i am going to have to try now I guess just not for a while cause ive been beaten so badly by all this family shit

im not autistic at least i dont think i am, wait am i? And why does it say this message of registered sex offender on the incels website below your name is that a joke why would you register and tell people here? :feelsohh::feelswhat:thought there were more stormfrontcels here. AND btw i didnt just become like this. i was thinking that all the alt right and trump and conservative shit was not the way to go because foids respect leftwing people more. i was wrong and i am paying for it now. THAT IS WHY I have refocused my energy against the people who i know for a fact help caused our pain

get fucked
you must be a dirty nigger yourself otherwise how or why would y all even say this stuff to me???

We don't believe that at all(at least I don't) we just want to live in a safe and homogeneous nation where we aren't competing with other races for jobs, housing, and other necessities. We want to live in a nation where there aren't other groups that have separate goals and political agendas that further divide the population and inevitably lead to whites having less political clout in our own homeland because our votes are slowly stripped of their value from the rising population of other groups. We want to not be viewed as "the evil and oppressive" race in our own homeland and be passed over for opportunities just because we don't fit into the diversity quota.

We don't want our taxes being used to support social programs for people that statistically put less into the system than they take out, rather than be used in projects that benefit us. We don't want "No go" zones where police refuse to operate. In other words, we just want to have the same things that every other race has in their own nations. But yea man it's totally about "muh QT ayran queen" bro.:feelsjuice:
A great example of this would be the wetbacks who go to the U.S. illegally, low ball themselves for dirt cheap Labor, lowering the standard of pay on all fronts of construction and then go back to their countries after they're done, and leave behind the shithole pay jobs they created for those who have no where else to go back to.

You only really have two options:
1. Go fight and kill to create that reality.
2. STFU and accept your current reality.

But the truth is you guys don't plan on doing shit, you just like being able to have a giant pity party where you pat eachother on the back and console eachother for how hard your lives are.

If you want so badly to live in a white ethnostate, move to the one of the few ethnostates that are left.

I hear Poland is great and it has a strong gun culture too. But it makes no sense to stay in America and just complain for the rest of your life. But I guess that's too difficult and it's much easier to just complain and do nothing right? :feelsEhh:.

Either way 10000 years from now all this "ethnostate" nonsense won't mean anything. People are mixing like crazy these days (America will look drastically different in 10K years. At some point everyone on the planet will be mixed, asians will be the last "hold out" race.

There's a reason why black genes are dominant and white genes are recessive.

There's a reason why there are tribes in Africa that look like this:
zHlk9kpTURBXy84MjkwNDg0MGIwMWI3MDAxNTE1ZTJlNmVkNTI4Y2IwYi5qcGeSlQMAJM0CgM0BaJMFzQMWzQGugaEwBQ

Vanessa-Bristow-1.jpg

Every race that exists likely descends from the black race. From the darkness everything spawned and to the darkness everything shall return :feelskek:.

@Simulacrasimulation (Defender of half wits)
@BlkPillPres
@Pixycel
@the.oracle
@Intellau_Celistic
@übertard

Just read these two responses from him below after all that..

He doesn't understand how to read basic instructions for desktop support but wants to be a fucking piolet? I think this has to be the first in history that a worthless cunt foid ever did anything useful by getting this guy far away from any heavy machinery!

Oh my sweet Jesus Lord...And @Simulacrasimulation is supporting this guy? He's a walking disaster of :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:'d nonsense.:feelspuke:

Dear Stormfrontcels;

i dont like punching down on people lower

and hate people who are more able, punching down on less aware and maybe less able people ITS A MORALITY FAILURE RIGHT THERE AND DUMB IN A DIFFERENT WAY

I just dont get what either party gets out of it you punch down for an easy win OP feels even more like shit this is not a zero sum but a ZERO ZERO arrangement there is no benefit ITS SIMPLY A WASTE OF TIME

FOR BOTH PARTIES

Every race that exists likely descends from the black race. From the darkness everything spawned and to the darkness everything shall return :feelskek:.
wrong....

niggers evolved in west africa.

the closer imagery of "out of africa" population would be the bushmen/khoisan people (but note they've been raped and genocided by niggers so they look more "black" than pre-bantu expansion)

bantu r the niggers. they expanded greatly after contact with the Portuguese. the portuguese introduced high yield crops from the Americas such as casavas to the niggers in west africa, the pitch-black bantus, and they expanded crazily afterwards.

the irony is, Southern Africa (south africa, bostswana, zimbabwe, namibia etc.) native population were not niggers, but the bushmen/koisan people.

and the Bantu expansion caused them to be genocided the largely replaced by bantu niggers from the northwest.

when Dutch came to South Africa, they noticed it was a no-man land. Cumskins were actually the first settlers of the tip of South Africa. this was because by the 1600s, the nigger bantus have not yet reached the southern most point of africa yet. and the few people there were the hunter gatherer bushmen, so it was almost like empty land. kinda like how Australia was bascially empty when the British began to settle it, coz hunter gatherer society had very low population density and they moved around all the time.

it's very convultated that somehow the discovery of the Americas caused such demographic change in Africa.

Last edited:
wrong....
Says you, but every source I've ever read says otherwise, I guess all this commonly accepted science is "propaganda from da jooz".

Can you explain how in the hell blue eyed blonde niggers exist? lol

Says you, but every source I've ever read says otherwise, I guess all this commonly accepted science is "propaganda from da jooz".

Can you explain how in the hell blue eyed blonde niggers exist? lol
out of africa does not mean the niggers were the ancestors.

see my latest thread about it.

its a common misconceptions.... and ironically many "scientists" fall for that crap too.

out of africa does not mean the niggers were the ancestors.
Doesn't mean they weren't the ancestors either.
see my latest thread about it.

its a common misconceptions.... and ironically many "scientists" fall for that crap too.
Sure, i'll take the word of a random guy on a forum over people that have spent their entire lives researching and studying history, anthropology, etc.

Doesn't mean they weren't the ancestors either.

Sure, i'll take the word of a random guy on a forum over people that have spent their entire lives researching and studying history, anthropology, etc.
you speak as if scientists are a monogenous group

there r scientists who r pro vaxx, who want to shoot u with vax every 3 months :feelsokman: then there r anti vaxxx scientists

you are confusing technical skill vs. intelligent/logical/analytical skills

wat i meant was that some dumb scientists also fall the "out of africa means niggers r the ancestors of all humans" MISUNDERSTANDING.

you dont know shit about evolution, do you :feelskek:

thinking niggers giving rise to humanity is the equivalent of thinking chimpanzee gave rise to humans. nope, chimps and humans stemmed from A COMMON ANCESTOR.

and non-africans and niggers STEMMED FROM A COMMON ANCESTOR, whcih didnt even look like niggers. the niggers are descendent of that common ancestor, some of which were in west africa, and evolved to become niggers.

understand? :feelskek:

@JayGoptri

Let's say I have a bowl of pigeon shit, a bowl of vanilla ice cream, and a bowl of chocolate ice cream. It doesn't matter if I remove the bowl of chocolate ice cream, nobody is going to eat the bowl of shit just because it's "white like the vanilla ice cream" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

They are simply just going to eat more vanilla ice cream.

Anybody who can understand something that simple when it comes to women is a retarded coper of the highest degree. It doesn't matter how low the male population goes, it's too late to turn back the clock on women's standards, they would rather be a part of harems than pair up with an incel or even an average man these days.

World War 3 could reduce the male population by 50% and women still wouldn't lower their standards.

I know that Atlanta has a large disparity in the male to female ratio of the population, I'm not sure if it's 17 to 1 as stated in this video (might just be black Americans too), but it's large:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iNWgldBgfQ

IF WOMEN AREN'T COMPETING FOR MEN AND ARE STILL CHAD/TYRONE CHASING UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT TO THINK RACE POPULATION HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING INCEL.

Yes I am well aware and agree for the most part, though we both may have some minor differences in explaining the culmination of it all.

Anyway, and regardless, wether it's Stormfrontcels or OPs weirdness or our resident moron @Simulacrasimulation up there, it pains me a bit to see such adages being passed off as "advice". I say what I say, OP can either take it or leave it. Clearly he's beyond confused at this point. Wish the best for him, but unlikely given the current path he's on.

i dont like punching down on people lower

and hate people who are more able, punching down on less aware and maybe less able people ITS A MORALITY FAILURE RIGHT THERE AND DUMB IN A DIFFERENT WAY

I just dont get what either party gets out of it you punch down for an easy win OP feels even more like shit this is not a zero sum but a ZERO ZERO arrangement there is no benefit ITS SIMPLY A WASTE OF TIME

FOR BOTH PARTIES
GTFOH with your gross generalizations of what I did. Read what I wrote. I'm not punching down on him, I offer much more. BUT - I will demand at the very least a bit of earnest reality being injected into the conversation. If you can't do that, don't come after me on your high horse trying to fucking defend his bluepilledness. And you also don't govern who expresses an opinion on his thread either. You came after me, so now piss off !

[UWSL]I hear Poland is great and it has a strong gun culture too. But it makes no sense to stay in America and just complain for the rest of your life. But I guess that's too difficult and it's much easier to just complain and do nothing right? [/UWSL]:feelsEhh:[UWSL].[/UWSL]
know why this idiot wouldn’t go to poland?
because ‘despite’ being full of whites it’s actually one of the poorest countries in europe and one of the most gynocentric and cucked places
their “modern christian culture” is as “traditionalist” as the GOP in 2022
whites are such conservatives aren’t they
lets not forget christianity wasn’t cucked when it was arab / hebrew people, but whites came it and it was destroyed
whites are currently one of the most cucked races in the world and they dug their own grave
i hope this faggot user dies an unpleasant death :lul:

Looks like you geniuses will be working on "the Jewish Problem" together regardless of what you think. I mean honestly the way he's acting right now reminds me of:

View: https://youtu.be/QN8j8wLmKIA

There's a reason why there are tribes in Africa that look like this:
zHlk9kpTURBXy84MjkwNDg0MGIwMWI3MDAxNTE1ZTJlNmVkNTI4Y2IwYi5qcGeSlQMAJM0CgM0BaJMFzQMWzQGugaEwBQ

Vanessa-Bristow-1.jpg

these are photoshopped niggers in disguise i bet :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I am definitely not reading all of that

GTFOH with your gross generalizations of what I did. Read what I wrote. I'm not punching down on him, I offer much more. BUT - I will demand at the very least a bit of earnest reality being injected into the conversation. If you can't do that, don't come after me on your high horse trying to fucking defend his bluepilledness. And you also don't govern who expresses an opinion on his thread either. You came after me, so now piss off !
I JEEEZ HAVE I JEEEEZ HAVE VLUE

i read the posts dumbass their shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit shit tier shit SHIT

no value
no advice
no predictions
nothing

WHERES THE VALUE

AGAIN ITS IN YOUR OWN HEAD

IT MEANS JACK TO ANYONE EXCEPT FOR YOU

ITS JACK

I HAVE TAKEN IT UPON MYSELF TO RID THE FORUM OF CRABS WHO ARE KILLING THE SITE
WHO PROVIDE NO VALUE AND WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME

YOUR ELIMINATED YOU CRAB

NOW AGAIN FUCK OFF THE THREAD